Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? (2517 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hi guys, I created www.techabattoir.com to review tech gadgets and smartphones, most especially for the benefit of those looking to buy these things here in Nigeria. I'm not new to blogging or tech; I've reviewed many devices, this being the latest (Vkworld Mix Plus Review).

As we all know, Tecno Mobile recently released the Tecno Canon CM, calling it its first smartphone with a FullView display. I want to review the device on TechAbattoir(live full review), but I want to know if you guys are interested in the device and would like to see a genuine review of it.

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2018
Ennyholar:
I like the device , I'm also planning on getting one.

I already have it for review sef. Should post the unboxing today
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2018
Please make a detailed review. It's looking already like a good device.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 1:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Behankey:
Please make a detailed review. It's looking already like a good device.

Hi, I've reviewed the device here. Don't know if you've seen it..
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by Behankey(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
TechAbattoir:

seen. I like what I see. Good job
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
TechAbattoir:

great great review, seems u know much abt phones.
pls can u suggest a better one for me @50k. undecided
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

great great review, seems u know much abt phones.
pls can u suggest a better one for me @50k. undecided

If you're not aversed to last year's phones, you can get the Infinix Note 4 for around 52k from Gearbest. Otherwise, get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X or any of the Xiaomi Redmi Note series you can afford.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
TechAbattoir:

If you're not aversed to last year's phones, you can get the Infinix Note 4 for around 52k from Gearbest. Otherwise, get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X or any of the Xiaomi Redmi Note series you can afford.

i need the phone urgently , i wanted to get xiaomi but i realized it owuld take 3weeks before getting to me.
and also i dnt like big screens(notes). undecided
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by omoalajah(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Waiting for it
TechAbattoir:

I already have it for review sef. Should post the unboxing today
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by datyorubaboy: 2:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
I want a genuine review .
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

i need the phone urgently , i wanted to get xiaomi but i realized it owuld take 3weeks before getting to me.
In that case, you might have to go for the Camon CM or wait for another device with such a compact screen and moderate specs to be released in Nigeria. All the good phones I have in my head to recommend to you have to be imported.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
omoalajah:
Waiting for it
Hi, you can see the Camon CM unboxing here and the Camon CM review here.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
datyorubaboy:
I want a genuine review .
I tried as much as I could to review the Tecno Camon CM genuinely here. Do ensure to drop a comment on the post and let me know what you think.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 6:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

If you can pay a small extra fee, Gearbest has expedited shipping methods that would get your order delivered within a week. I explained all of these in this guide on how to order products from Gearbest in Nigeria.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
TechAbattoir:

If you can pay a small extra fee, Gearbest has expedited shipping methods that would get your order delivered within a week. I explained all of these in this guide on how to order products from Gearbest in Nigeria.

yea i have read it bro.. so what next
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

yea i have read it bro.. so what next
Find the device you want to buy on Gearbest. One I would recommend to anyone right now is the Xiaomi Mi A1. The cameras on that phone can contest with the iPhone X, and it's just $200.

If your budget isn't up to that, you can go for the Xiaomi Redmi 5 or 5 Plus. Once you decide what you want to buy you can inbox me (contact@techabattoir.com); I can get a discount coupon for you.

Choosing a good smartphone amongst the hordes available is not easy. Goodluck bro.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Find the device you want to buy on Gearbest. One I would recommend to anyone right now is the Xiaomi Mi A1. The cameras on that phone can contest with the iPhone X, and it's just $200.

If your budget isn't up to that, you can go for the Xiaomi Redmi 5 or 5 Plus. Once you decide what you want to buy you can inbox me (contact@techabattoir.com); I can get a discount coupon for you.

Choosing a good smartphone in the hordes available is not easy. Goodluck bro.

ok thanks, i appreciate. would get back to u
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Choosing a good smartphone amongst the hordes available is not easy. Goodluck bro.

bro no vex o.. hv u seen that xiaomi 5 or any of the xiaomi u mentioned in real life.
i mean have handled any of them.. bcoz i wan ask u one question, pls
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Great device
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 10:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

bro no vex o.. hv u seen that xiaomi 5 or any of the xiaomi u mentioned in real life.
i mean have handled any of them.. bcoz i wan ask u one question, pls

Yes bro, ask all your questions.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by Tobisiano: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Redmi 4x 32gb 3gRAM Pink

Price : 50k slightly negotiable
Condition : New
Reason for selling : Wrong colour

Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by Creg7: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's a nice phone
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Yes bro, ask all your questions.

ok bro.
pls the ones u have seen are the slim like teckno camon cm?
u know camon cm is 5.7 inches but u can hardly notice it because the narrowness makes it portable to handle.
i'm talking about the wideness of the fones bro. smiley
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tobisiano:
Redmi 4x 32gb 3gRAM Pink

Price : 50k slightly negotiable
Condition : New
Reason for selling : Wrong colour

ur number aint goin.. we will talk tomorrow
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by Tobisiano: 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ur number aint goin.. we will talk tomorrow

OK. Regards
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tobisiano:

OK. Regards

z it the 32gb version?
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by Tobisiano: 12:54am On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

z it the 32gb version?
Yep
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok bro.
pls the ones u have seen are the slim like teckno camon cm?
u know camon cm is 5.7 inches but u can hardly notice it because the narrowness makes it portable to handle.
i'm talking about the wideness of the fones bro. smiley
The Mi A1 has the regular 16:9 aspect ratio so it's not as slim as the Camon CM. The Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus, however, have an 18:9 aspect ratio so they are slim, like the Camon CM.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2018
TechAbattoir:

The Mi A1 has the regular 16:9 aspect ratio so it's not as slim as the Camon CM. The Redmi 5 and Redmi 5 Plus, however, have an 18:9 aspect ratio so they are slim, like the Camon CM.

ok lets go for xiaomi 5 then.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok lets go for xiaomi 5 then.
Alright. Inbox me let me get a coupon for you from my friends there.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Alright. Inbox me let me get a coupon for you from my friends there.

ok i just did. whats d coupon for?
to make it cheaper?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Bows To Apple As Galaxy S11 Comes Without Audio Jack / Which One Is Better Between Xiaomi Mi 9t And Oppo F11 Pro / Who Has Updated Redmi Note 11 To Android 12 Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.