Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? (2509 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok i just did. whats d coupon for?
to make it cheaper?
Yep.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Yep.

ok i snt u mail
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok i snt u mail
I've replied you.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
TechAbattoir:

I've replied you.

trying to login , having network issues.. weather is bad here
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
TechAbattoir:

I've replied you.

i cant see ur mail o undecided
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by missslimzy(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Should go for the CM
TechAbattoir:

In that case, you might have to go for the Camon CM or wait for another device with such a compact screen and moderate specs to be released in Nigeria. All the good phones I have in my head to recommend to you have to be imported.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
missslimzy:
Should go for the CM
Would you stop marketing here lol. People should go for whatever suits them best, which is why we make reviews.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

i cant see ur mail o undecided
Even now?
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
TechAbattoir:

I've replied you.

iv replied since. pls is that number avalable for call?
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

iv replied since. pls is that number avalable for call?
Yes. You can call. Sorry I'm not replying...I'm at an event and my attention is divided, but you can call.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by sureinfo: 5:29am On Mar 01, 2018
Why not just stick to the camon CM?
NIGHTMAREOO7:

ok bro.
pls the ones u have seen are the slim like teckno camon cm?
u know camon cm is 5.7 inches but u can hardly notice it because the narrowness makes it portable to handle.
i'm talking about the wideness of the fones bro. smiley
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:20am On Mar 01, 2018
sureinfo:
Why not just stick to the camon CM?

iv heared people say it lags after few weeks or months.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

iv heared people say it lags after few weeks or months.
Lol it's just over one month since the Camon CM was launched, and I've been using it since..it's still behaving normally. If you keep listening to "hearsay" from people, you won't buy any phone. Even some people's Google Pixel 2 doesn't charge in cold environments.

How far? Did you eventually get the Redmi 5?
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Lol it's just over one month since the Camon CM was launched, and I've been using it since..it's still behaving normally. If you keep listening to "hearsay" from people, you won't buy any phone. Even some people's Google Pixel 2 doesn't charge in cold environments.
How far? Did you eventually get the Redmi 5?
U are right brother I just jejely ordered for camon yesterday. I'm expecting it tomorrow.
Thanks for all ur help.. U are a brother.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are right brother I just jejely ordered for camon yesterday. I'm expecting it tomorrow.
Thanks for all ur help.. U are a brother.
You're welcome bro. Glad you finally got something. We're always here to help.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Thanks bro..
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:20am On Mar 05, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Bro this phone's battery drains fast oooo..
I can't even on data and browse.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 2:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Bro this phone's battery drains fast oooo..
I can't even on data and browse.
Where did you order it from? That's not what I'm getting over here. The battery lasts for at least 10 hours on constant usage.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Where did you order it from? That's not what I'm getting over here. The battery lasts for at least 10 hours on constant usage.
This one can't stay 4hours on constant usage o
On jumia
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 3:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

This one can't stay 4hours on constant usage o
On jumia
Wow. Perhaps you received a faulty unit. Complain to Jumia.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
TechAbattoir:

Wow. Perhaps you received a faulty unit. Complain to Jumia.

I complained o they said its based on my usage. Imagine.

Pls what and what do u do?.
Mine is just social media and brwosing o. Even tho I could hold it for a long time but still doesn't justify the fact to die quick
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I complained o they said its based on my usage. Imagine.

Pls what and what do u do?.
Mine is just social media and brwosing o. Even tho I could hold it for a long time but still doesn't justify the fact to die quick
My data is always on with my hotspot which I use to connect and browse on my laptop. And then I use messaging apps like WhatsApp, Slack and play some games from time to time. Since you have a warranty you can complain to Tecno.
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by ibez007(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hey Mates!, pls I need Phone of somewhat of 27 to jus 33k. But what i will like to have are:
battery of 5000mAh
Fingerprint scanner
16gb Rom and 2gb Ram.
From any popular brand.
Thanks
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
TechAbattoir:

My data is always on with my hotspot which I use to connect and browse on my laptop. And then I use messaging apps like WhatsApp, Slack and play some games from time to time. Since you have a warranty you can complain to Tecno.

Nawao Where can I get them pls..
All those hubs computer village in Ikeja. Will they do anything since I didn't buy it from them directly
Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by TechAbattoir: 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nawao Where can I get them pls..
All those hubs computer village in Ikeja. Will they do anything since I didn't buy it from them directly
CarlCare should be able to handle it. I think they have an office at Ikeja. Check it up online.

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To See A Genuine Review Of The Tecno Camon CM? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:38am On Mar 06, 2018
TechAbattoir:

CarlCare should be able to handle it. I think they have an office at Ikeja. Check it up online.

OK thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Glo Yakata Heavyweight Voice And 6gb Data Plan / How To Migrate To Airtel RCCG Tariff Plan | Airtel RCCG Migration Code / Check this Comprehensive List Of Mobile Web Transcoders (Good for Tricks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.