Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,426 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. (847 Views)

Why Women Always Project Themselves As Sex Objects -pics From A Pool Party Prove / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by Sirgay: 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Girls know sex made them important and gets them attention every time men need it. if they can get it from a doll they will become valueless. Truth be told girls have nothing to offer than sex, if not why is it that every girl want already made man? they add less value but become a huge liability when dating them and huge responsibility when married.

Their world revolves around a man's dick and pocket.

1 Like

Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by marooh: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
99% of women are valueless without sex....

But wait having sex with doll is it sin? grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by HeWrites(m): 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
It is only people that don't know their value that would call others sex objects.Only a sex object knows a sex object.
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by SULTANALAUDDIN: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is only people that don't know their value that would call others sex objects.Only a sex object knows a sex object.

Do you know yours? ok what is your value?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Do you know yours? ok what is your value?
You don't need to know but it cannot be bought with money.
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by adehadex(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Proudly sapiosexual. I can't mingle with grls that only have sex to offer.
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by MrOmosmiles(m): 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Truth b told I can buy that doll for my husband. doll is far better than dem husband snatchers
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by ubunja(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Truth b told I can buy that doll for my husband. doll is far better than dem husband snatchers
mmhmmm....smart.......
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by Snow02: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
hahaha nice one
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by Shayneward1: 4:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Until your husband divorces you for the doll

Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by SULTANALAUDDIN: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You don't need to know but it cannot be bought with money.

Ok by that you mean it's valueless or cheap.
Re: Sex Doll Insecurity Amongst Naija Girls Proved They Are Sex Objects. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sirgay:
Girls know sex made them important and gets them attention every time men need it. if they can get it from a doll they will become valueless. Truth be told girls have nothing to offer than sex, if not why is it that every girl want already made man? they add less value but become a huge liability when dating them and huge responsibility when married.

Their world revolves around a man's dick and pocket.

It might sound fun to say ladies have nothing to offer than sex at this age,but lets not forget,we'll all get married and have kids, female kids,for the sake of the future, stop all this comment, ladies have nothing to offer than sex,its annoying and very very unsettling, please guys grow up

(1) (Reply)

10 Proven Ways To Approach & Win Over A Lady / Model Arrives On Date With Only Body Paint (PHOTOS) / Sex Positions You Must Avoid When You're Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.