Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media (34028 Views)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by gregyboy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
African government needs to be flogged..

Ha seriously nigeria soent months arguing on hijab rochas spent years building statue

Now this

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Jimbadly: 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
KushyKush:
It's not like Tanzanian ladies are beautiful though.

Most of them are dirty and dull...Nigerian ladies are still the best so far in Africa. kiss

Even though they are annoying most times undecided

Best in what exactly? In beauty? You've got to be fvcking kidding me!

You're living in self delusion and utter denial if you for a moment assume that Naija ladies are more good looking than Egyptian, Ethiopian, Sudanese, Eritrean, Somalian, Algerian, Morrocan or even South African ladies.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by etugba(m): 5:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
watien concern the government kwanu

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by terrezo2002(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
They should ban Nigerian own too
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
what kinda dictator government is that? restricting them will be worst.
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
enigmaticlion:
this is a welcome development. Nigeria should emulate it asap. No more obscenity on social media from jobless oloshos
is that really our problem in Nigeria?
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by bionixs: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eggcelent:
Interesting

Meanwhile, How Does It Impact On Socioeconomic Development Of The Country?

Or Is It A Prelude To The Government Controlling Everyday Activities Of The Citizens?
How Doesn't it impact on the socioeconomic Development of the country? At least, the government has started somewhere. how far for Nigeria you slay as you like? the impact is everywhere on the economy
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by bionixs: 5:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
is that really our problem in Nigeria?
oga, our children are finished, if you don't know
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by IYANGBALI: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
bionixs:
oga, our children are finished, if you don't know
caused by who?
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Who is did daft or u want amadioha to Strike u dead

You can't be jumping from one thread to another insulting prospective husband. Grow up my dear
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by JustLaffs(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
Damn smiley

free2ryhme:
cheesy cheesy

Simply put: Ashawo no be work ooooo
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
KushyKush:
It's not like Tanzanian ladies are beautiful though.

Most of them are dirty and dull...Nigerian ladies are still the best so far in Africa. kiss

Even though they are annoying most times undecided
grin who you dey eye?
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by bionixs: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
IYANGBALI:
caused by who?
we are almost next to sodom. Immorality. Dont want anyone to tell me how about Americas. We are Africans. No sane parents would comfortably watch our musical channels with their children. You must hold unto the remote . Most children want to be wizkid and davido. What role do they play? Sex,alchohol,smoking.what else? It impacts on our children
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by iamjavadem(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex dolls will take care of that. Lolz.
vani86:
if they enforce this in Nigeria, many girls will lose their source of income.
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by simons17(m): 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nawa o.
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by yommen: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
adehadex:
If I hear say e work for Nigeria
Senseless post? E don work for Tanzania already?
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by moe100(m): 9:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Who is did daft or u want amadioha to Strike u dead
THE WAY IT STRIKED UR PAPA AND HIS SISTER'S SON..FOO
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
moe100:
THE WAY IT STRIKED UR PAPA AND HIS SISTER'S SON..FOO

We know ur type....attention seeking idiots....pls watz FOO....everything u type is upper case just showing the high level of your stupidity
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

We know ur type....attention seeking idiots....pls watz FOO....everything u type is upper case just showing the high level of your stupidity

You have finally met your match. Moe100

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You have finally met your match. Moe100

Shuuu....na so person dey carry person matter for head....I tire ooo...u go fear monitoring spirit shocked shocked

Abeg anybody wey get bone even though na rotten one pls avail for dis bingo called tope so he can sleep in peace
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Shuuu....na so person dey carry person matter for head....I tire ooo...u go fear monitoring spirit shocked shocked

Abeg anybody wey get bone even though na rotten one pls avail for dis bingo called tope so he can sleep in peace

Now you are begging me. I have forgiven you, go and sin no more
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Now you are begging me. I have forgiven you, go and sin no more

No more old post to copy and paste...don't back out yet coz am just starting but I will dictate wen and how its gonna be played...dis is just the tip of the iceberg....omo ale jatijati
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

No more old post to copy and paste...don't back out yet coz am just starting but I will dictate wen and how its gonna be played...dis is just the tip of the iceberg....omo ale jatijati

I have your data's already via your mail but am not that type that make noise. You may have fall into my hands though but I still want you to grow up
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by moe100(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

HAHAHA..LMAO,E PAIN AM DIE..SORI NO VEX U HEAR..AS U TYPING IN SMALL LETTERS I CAN SEE U GETTING PAID,ODE OSHI...U A GIRL I GUESS,NA UR TYPE UR BF GO LEAVE U GO FOR SEXDOLL..NO WORI,WEN IT FINALLY HAPPENED UR VILLAGE PPLE WILL COME AND CONSOLE U
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

I have your data's already via your mail but am not that type that make noise. You may have fall into my hands though but I still want you to grow up

Lolzzz....awon hackers... should b scared or what...having u not been barking and wailing since...so u went as far as following me back to back....eyaa....wen u finish selling the ewa agonyin I sent u to hawk....until then no bone for u...u can go and die
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
moe100:
HAHAHA..LMAO,E PAIN AM DIE..SORI NO VEX U HEAR..AS U TYPING IN SMALL LETTERS I CAN SEE U GETTING PAID,ODE OSHI...U A GIRL I GUESS,NA UR TYPE UR BF GO LEAVE U GO FOR SEXDOLL..NO WORI,WEN IT FINALLY HAPPENED UR VILLAGE PPLE WILL COME AND CONSOLE U

Wailing wailer
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by moe100(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Wailing wailer
WETIN BE WAILING WAILER? I SEE,UR MATTER NO BE HERE,UR CASE IS A STRONG 1
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Lolzzz....awon hackers... should b scared or what...having u not been barking and wailing since...so u went as far as following me back to back....eyaa....wen u finish selling the ewa agonyin I sent u to hawk....until then no bone for u...u can go and die

Ivan! Take it easy, we are just beginning. I hope no one break your heart again as in the past
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
moe100:

Someone darling broke her heart in the past and that's why she's been like this all day. I just hoped she forget and move on because barking at men in here won't be of help to her
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Ivan! Take it easy, we are just beginning. I hope no one break your heart again as in the past

U don cram my name...nice effort....u must die untop my matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.