Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media (34029 Views)

Ukrainian Government Bans Men From Leaving The Country / Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Tunisia Bans The Niqab Veil In 'public' And Govt Buildings For Security Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by moe100(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Someone darling broke her heart in the past and that's why she's been like this all day. I just hoped she forget and move on because barking at men in here won't be of help to her
.HE CHEATED ON HER WITH A SEX DOLL..
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

U don cram my name...nice effort....u must die untop my matter

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Someone darling broke her heart in the past and that's why she's been like this all day. I just hoped she forget and move on because barking at men in here won't be of help to her

Oghene....who are the men shocked shocked shocked tope bingo did u just refer to yourself as a man....jeezzzz lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...guy go arrange paper bag to cover that your edgy head that looks like the lid of a casket.....anuofia
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
moe100:
.HE CHEATED ON HER WITH A SEX DOLL..

Am still trying to unravage the identity of that dude that did that to her. I hope my foot soldiers help out on that. Maybe she never knew who she was dealing with at first
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Oghene....who are the men shocked shocked shocked tope bingo did u just refer to yourself as a man....jeezzzz lipsrsealed :- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed...guy go arrange paper bag to cover that your edgy head that looks like the lid of a casket.....anuofia

Ivan! Am here to help you get over your past if you can calm down
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

I don't insult God creature though, but with your picture you are a pretty old woman full of life
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Ivan! Am here to help you get over your past if you can calm down

The problem is actually from your ancestral clan coz u still a bastard
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by moe100(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Am still trying to unravage the identity of that dude that did that to her. I hope my foot soldiers help out on that. Maybe she never knew who she was dealing with at first
HER RABBIT HOLE MUST BE AN EXPRESS WAY,EVEN PASSERBYS MOONWALK ON IT..THE PERSON WEY DO HER THIS THING DON DIE 4 LONG,EVEN THE OBITUARY PICS DON FADE
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

I don't insult God creature though, but with your picture you are a pretty old woman full of life

Go and die and stop being fucking pathetic....the matter don dey tire u....i just start with u
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

The problem is actually from your ancestral clan coz u still a bastard

Oh God! In this civilized world, your clan still worship ancestral spirit. That's treponema and atherosclerosis to your person
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Oh God! In this civilized world, your clan still worship ancestral spirit. That's treponema and atherosclerosis to your person

Pls who's got spaghetti....dis bingo is very hungry before u die from unknown cause that autopsy can't even detect
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
moe100:
HER RABBIT HOLE MUST BE AN EXPRESS WAY,EVEN PASSERBYS MOONWALK ON IT..THE PERSON WEY DO HER THIS THING DON DIE 4 LONG,EVEN THE OBITUARY PICS DON FADE

Guy you wicked. That too harsh on the innocent woman

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Pls who's got spaghetti....dis bingo is very hungry before u die from unknown cause that autopsy can't even detect

Madan Ivan! I will make sure you forget your past, trust me..just change your attitude on social media
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Madan Ivan! I will make sure you forget your past, trust me..just change your attitude on social media

Rules of engagement: Don't quote people wen u were not mentioned in the first place...
When a comment does not concern u waka pass and let the person concerned fight their battle
When u have no basis for an argument don't go looking for their old post it only makes u look petty and pathetic like a hungry dog craving for attention rather just swallow your pride and accept defeat after all its not the end of the world
When u abide by this simple rules that is only wen u have the moral standing to question my attitude....until then Bleep u
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 11:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Rules of engagement: Don't quote people wen u were not mentioned in the first place...
When a comment does not concern u waka pass and let the person concerned fight their battle
When u have no basis for an argument don't go looking for their old post it only makes u look petty and pathetic like a hungry dog craving for attention rather just swallow your pride and accept defeat after all its not the end of the world
When u abide by this simple rules that is only wen u have the moral standing to question my attitude....until then Bleep u

I know you will eventually succumbed. Glory be to God.

Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

I know you will eventually succumbed. Glory be to God.

Petty u...too bad... U such a sorry excuse for the male gender....tufiakwa
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2018
moe100:

Pathetic....u also need a bone...don't worry tope bingo will arrange one for u before u die
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Guy you wicked. That too harsh on the innocent woman

Too harsh though for your mother who gave birth to u by mistake
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by moe100(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Pathetic....u also need a bone...don't worry tope bingo will arrange one for u before u die
UR DADA AND MUM ALSO NEED 1...I KNW THEY ARE STARVING,BUT IAM WICKED I WILL GV DEM 1,THEY GO SHARE AM.U THREE CAN LATER HAVE A party...UR DAD WILL SOON HAVE A SEXDOLL AS 2ND WIFE...CNT WAIT TO SEE UR FLAT CHESTED MOTHER WAIL..IN UR CROAKED VOICE UR MAMA AKA WAILING WAILER...AND AS 4 U LovePeddler KEEP FUCKING AROUND,BUT KEEP THE STD AROUND UR FAMILY,U CAN PASS IT TO UR SISTER LIKE CORNER KICL
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 20, 2018
moe100:
UR DADA AND MUM ALSO NEED 1...I KNW THEY ARE STARVING,BUT IAM WICKED I WILL GV DEM 1,THEY GO SHARE AM.U THREE CAN LATER HAVE A party...UR DAD WILL SOON HAVE A SEXDOLL AS 2ND WIFE...CNT WAIT TO SEE UR FLAT CHESTED MOTHER WAIL..IN UR CROAKED VOICE UR MAMA AKA WAILING WAILER...AND AS 4 U LovePeddler KEEP FUCKING AROUND,BUT KEEP THE STD AROUND UR FAMILY,U CAN PASS IT TO UR SISTER LIKE CORNER KICL

E pain am oooo....coz I called you poor bingo grin grin grin
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by cotzywitzy(m): 1:13am On Jan 20, 2018
KushyKush:
It's not like Tanzanian ladies are beautiful though.

Most of them are dirty and dull...Nigerian ladies are still the best so far in Africa. kiss

Even though they are annoying most times undecided

Nigerian ladies are dumb. Quote me wrong
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by Genesils(m): 3:13am On Jan 20, 2018
royalamour:
grin I wonder what their motives are for posting those semi nudes online?

You know these robots AKA slay queens will copy and do anything they see on the kardashian show, music videos and social media without even thinking about the consequences.

They feel doing such will make them appear as civilized robots when there's nothing in their heads.

Good thing is, men will always widen their holes until their vijay develops blisters and slack beyond recognition, then they will start to look for God fearing men to choke with the wide ocean riddled with blisters.

Idiots! tongue

Chososssssssssssssssssss
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by kinibigdeal(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Too harsh though for your mother who gave birth to u by mistake

You keep insulting people's mother and stuffs like that, it's a natural phenomenon that you are cursed already. You won't see my do that because am spiritually inclined than you do. I hope it won't be too late before you realize where shabbily comes from. Grow up dear
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by moe100(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2018
Aprilivangie:

E pain am oooo....coz I called you poor bingo grin grin grin
LOL,NTN U CAN TYPE THAT CAN PAIN ME..LITERALLY IHV ALREADY FINISHED U,URE ONLY TRYING TO PACK UR REMAINS ,DNT WORI UR VILAGE PPLE WILL SOON COME 4 UR DAD'S FUNERAL,D HUNGER TOOMUCH HE WENT AND SWALLOED D BONE..DNT WORI I WILL ARRANGE 4 D CANOPIES AND CHAIRS
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by enigmaticlion: 9:21am On Jan 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
is that really our problem in Nigeria?
part of the tsunami of problems facing this country
Re: Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media by zumbigbo(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
KushyKush:
It's not like Tanzanian ladies are beautiful though.

Most of them are dirty and dull...Nigerian ladies are still the best so far in Africa. kiss

Even though they are annoying most times undecided

Stupid and ignorant. Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito / Woman Who Went Unclad In Protest For Zambian Opposition Leader Jailed. Photos / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.