Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (14599 Views)

I Need Deliverance, I Have No Peace Of Mind When I'm Rich / @Maxindhouse, Why Did Jesus Allow His Fathers House To Be Destroyed? / Help!! I Have A Spirit/Marine Wife. I Need Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by obinna58(m): 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
omura:

It would have been better if is just a matter of seeing a ghost but this
Is more than seeing a ghost, is worse than seeing a ghost,
Are you afraid of sharing the problem or what
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by omura: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Anenecaf I don't even have money to travel to pH, I can only have money or favor when I compromise but i have vow not to compromise again.

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
omura:

your opinion though.
Prayer is a mere wish and not really a necessary equipment for facing life battles. Arm yourself psychologically, then you are good to go.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2018
omura:
Hello my brothers and sisters on this forum, please I am in need of serious deliverance from Spiritual attacks that is taking my world down. Please, I need a one on one deliverance from a true man of God. Please help me out, my world is crashing.
Are they hurting your father too?

If the Powers are your father's, learn to live with them and stop throwing blows in the air. You cannot live above your father spiritually. God is a God of order. Your dad has power over you spiritually.

If your father raised you without problems, why is it a problem now? Are you living in rebellion against your father? If so, apologise and get back to your lane. That's all you need.

Spiritual wars are not fought out of season and without power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by Aurelius1(m): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2018
@omura what's stopping you from sharing.You never can tell. Maybe someone must have experienced same problem before. My dear, if you cannot share your problem here then am afraid, you are on your own.

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by fridaraku: 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
My sister why not share the problem and why you receive solution, others who might have same might as well receive their from here.

Don't forget that a problem known is half solved, how can you get the help when no one is aware of the problem.

Or what do you really want?
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
omura:
Hello my brothers and sisters on this forum, please I am in need of serious deliverance from Spiritual attacks that is taking my world down. Please, I need a one on one deliverance from a true man of God. Please help me out, my world is crashing.
thanks 4 believing that there are powers from ur fathers house, don't allow anyone to tell u that u don't know what u are going trough..

in my own family we had the issue of pre-mature death, my grand parents gave birth to 11 children and as i speak 2 u now all of them are dead including my dad and mum..

few yrs ago i always eat and make love in the dream, and anytime i eat in the dream i always woke up with a swollen stomach..

it was later that i got to know that my grand mum had a convernant with a marine spirit, to serve the spirit with all her children, bt when she decided to quit serving the spirit, that was the genesis of the whole issue..

now way out, locate the nearest mountain of fire and miracle ministry close to u, or if u are around abuja or benue jst let me know..

pls don't allow anyone to come here and tell u that there is nothing like powers of our fathers house.. unless they are nt christians..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
It baffles me when people with two eyes, two legs, a nose and a head think that another person without any extra bodypart is after them and afflicting them. I was once like the op until I realised that nothing oppresses anyone except his or her own interpretations of unfortunate happenings around him or her.
I am sorry for religious people.
will u permit me to share a small story with u..
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 6:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
will u permit me to share a small story with u..
Please go ahead. Thanks.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks 4 believing that there are powers from ur fathers house, don't allow anyone to tell u that u don't know what u are going trough..

in my own family we had the issue of pre-mature death, my grand parents gave birth to 11 children and as i speak 2 u now all of them are dead including my dad and mum..

few yrs ago i always eat and make love in the dream, and anytime i eat in the dream i always woke up with a swollen stomach..

it was later that i got to know that my grand mum had a convernant with a marine spirit, to serve the spirit with all her children, bt when she decided to quit serving the spirit, that was the genesis of the whole issue..

now way out, locate the nearest mountain of fire and miracle ministry close to u, or if u are around abuja or benue jst let me know..

pls don't allow anyone to come here and tell u that there is nothing like powers of our fathers house.. unless they are nt christians..
Pls can you explain to me how a particular chicken always have children issue? It always had chicks not less than 8 and those children often died young, without anyone surviving and growing into adulthood. Who should be blamed for such occurrence? Is it also a curse?
One more, a particular family has diabetes running through their blood. They often died at young ages because they didn't do medical checkups to manage their challenges. Is this also a spiritual curse?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:

Pls can you explain to me how a particular chicken always have children issue? It always had chicks not less than 8 and those children often died young, without anyone surviving and growing into adulthood. Who should be blamed for such occurrence? Is it also a curse?
One more, a particular family has diabetes running through their blood. They often died at young ages because they didn't do medical checkups to manage their challenges. Is this also a spiritual curse?
my brother may u never see the bad things that i have seen, even animals dnt jst die like that, in this our own issue, if they where sick or had a trace of any family sicknesse i.e cancer ulcer and co, it would have been a different matter her..

these people that die were nt sick for one day, they will always complain that they dreamt and saw a snake chasing them and b4 u know it the person will jst sleep and nt wake up or die by accident that the rest of the people in the car will nt even have a serious ingury..

my brother do u think that it's ordinary for a woman to loose all her 11 children with any one of them falling sick? spiritual things are things that if they have never happend to u, u will never believe that it does happen..

this things i am telling u now are real, i can even tell u the name of my village 4u to go and find out for urself...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
Please go ahead. Thanks.
when i was growing up, around 1998 my grandmum was a marine worshiper, people that were having spirit husbands were always coming to our house then for healing, she doesn't charge them, she will tell them that after the rituals if they go home and the spirit does nt come again for like 3 months, that they should come back and appreciate her..

after sometimes u will see them coming with yam, rice and chickens for appreciation.

when i was around 8-9 yrs she started carrying me along, as thier laws, u must hand over 2 someone, so she was planning to hand over to me..

so one faithful day, she told me that i should get ready that we are going out later in the night..

around 11:30 pm we went to a small stream close to my village, she did some enchantment and a spirit came out from the water, and carried the calabash that was in her hands..

when i saw all those things i said to myself if i go to school tomorrow i have plenty to tell my friends..

my brother do u know that it was after ten yrs that a man of God i never knew prayed for me and told me that my grandmum stole part of my memory, and that was when i then remembered.. if i should jst believe that i jst forgot for a whole 10 yrs then i am nt telling the truth..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
my brother may u never see the bad things that i have seen, even animals dnt jst die like that, in this our own issue, if they where sick or had a trace of any family sicknesse i.e cancer ulcer and co, it would have been a different matter her..

these people that die were nt sick for one day, they will always complain that they dreamt and saw a snake chasing them and b4 u know it the person will jst sleep and nt wake up or die by accident that the rest of the people in the car will nt even have a serious ingury..
Now I am getting a clearer picture. People who are always scared and thinking of death looming at the corner always die quicker than those who are not thinking of death. Check that out. Because one or two or even three died young, the rest of them got scared and at any slight accident or misfortune, they had shock or heart attacks and die. A fearful mind is more vulnerable than a fearless one. If a fearful person have nightmares, he can possibly die of heart attack in his dream. But a fearless person will survive it. I have once been a fearful soul and I know what it feels like to be afraid of death .

:
my brother do u think that it's ordinary for a woman to loose all her 11 children with any one of them falling sick? spiritual things are things that if they have never happend to u, u will never believe that it does happen..
That science don't know all is an indication that there are still more to be known and discovered by them in the future. When sickle cell was claiming lives in the past, they called it 'abiku'. Now the cause of such premature death has been known. In the future, more occurrences like sickle cells which run in the genes would be discovered and you will understand the '11 children dying' saga clearer by then. But never conclude that anything is spiritual because of how complex it seemed to be.

:

this things i am telling u now are real, i can even tell u the name of my village 4u to go and find out for urself...
Even if 77 ugly occurrences happen in your village, that doesn't mean that the village is under spiritual siege. Such village lacks hygiene and scientific knowledge, hence the high level of mortality rate in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
when i was growing up, around 1998 my grandmum was a marine worshiper, people that were having spirit husbands were always coming to our house then for healing, she doesn't charge them, she will tell them that after the rituals if they go home and the spirit does nt come again for like 3 months, that they should come back and appreciate her..

after sometimes u will see them coming with yam, rice and chickens for appreciation.

when i was around 8-9 yrs she started carrying me along, as thier laws, u must hand over 2 someone, so she was planning to hand over to me..

so one faithful day, she told me that i should get ready that we are going out later in the night..

around 11:30 pm we went to a small stream close to my village, she did some enchantment and a spirit came out from the water, and carried the calabash that was in her hands..

when i saw all those things i said to myself if i go to school tomorrow i have plenty to tell my friends..

my brother do u know that it was after ten yrs that a man of God i never knew prayed for me and told me that my grandmum stole part of my memory, and that was when i then remembered.. if i should jst believe that i jst forgot for a whole 10 yrs then i am nt telling the truth..
I choose not to believe your story. Are you a pastor in real life?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
I choose not to believe your story. Are you a pastor in real life?
yes i am a pastor, i have had seen things that if i start telling u now u will think that i am jst trying to play with ur intelligence, i am stiil very young bt i have seen things. i was born on dec 25 1990.. when i came to abj in the year 2006 where i was working then at area 3, our madam went and brought one guy from the village, his name was david, from Abia state.

he had one funny looking ring that u won't even buy for 50 naira, one day he told me that with that his ring, he can make any amount that he wants, i did nt believe him because there were paying us 4k at that time, so i asked if u had such ring when did u then leave ur village because of 4k per month, he jst smile..

so one evening, he called me with one kelechi ihejirika, u can search that name on facebook and ask him, he is a civil defence officer now..

so the 3 of us went to area 2 shopping complex, he carried 500 from me went and bought a plantian of 200 naira and the wowan gave him more than 26k as change, he went to one mallam and bought omo, the man gave him close 14k, with 2hours we were having around 200k, we went home he gave me 50k, bt i was afraid because of my little experience that the devil does nt give anything for free.. do u know what he told me that was the price that he paid? that the native doctor said that he should nt poo in a toilet, that he should always poo only in the bush.. so i gave him his money back..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:

Now I am getting a clearer picture. People who are always scared and thinking of death looming at the corner always die quicker than those who are not thinking of death. Check that out. Because one or two or even three died young, the rest of them got scared and at any slight accident or misfortune, they had shock or heart attacks and die. A fearful mind is more vulnerable than a fearless one. If a fearful person have nightmares, he can possibly die of heart attack in his dream. But a fearless person will survive it. I have once been a fearful soul and I know what it feels like to be afraid of death .

That science don't know all is an indication that there are still more to be known and discovered by them in the future. When sickle cell was claiming lives in the past, they called it 'abiku'. Now the cause of such premature death has been known. In the future, more occurrences like sickle cells which run in the genes would be discovered and you will understand the '11 children dying' saga clearer by then. But never conclude that anything is spiritual because of how complex it seemed to be.

Even if 77 ugly occurrences happen in your village, that doesn't mean that the village is under spiritual siege. Such village lacks hygiene and scientific knowledge, hence the high level of mortality rate in it.
u have ur reasons for nt believing in God, and i also have my reasons for believing, if i know how to upload videos i would havd shown u some videos of me conducting deliverance on people and u will see that there are truly spirits that are out there..

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u have ur reasons for nt believing in God, and i also have my reasons for believing, if i know how to upload videos i would havd shown u some videos of me conducting deliverance on people and u will see that there are truly spirits that are out there..
Why do you just conclude that I don't know God? I am actually a knower of the God of Science. As for you conducting deliverance on people, that doesn't change anything. People tend to fall, make noises and roll on the floor, even confessing what is not, as long as they are under the overdose of emotions called deliverance. The only true deliverance is psychological deliverance, which is the renewal of one's mindset and beliefs.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
yes i am a pastor, i have had seen things that if i start telling u now u will think that i am jst trying to play with ur intelligence, i am stiil very young bt i have seen things. i was born on dec 25 1990.. when i came to abj in the year 2006 where i was working then at area 3, our madam went and brought one guy from the village, his name was david, from Abia state.

he had one funny looking ring that u won't even buy for 50 naira, one day he told me that with that his ring, he can make any amount that he wants, i did nt believe him because there were paying us 4k at that time, so i asked if u had such ring when did u then leave ur village because of 4k per month, he jst smile..

so one evening, he called me with one kelechi ihejirika, u can search that name on facebook and ask him, he is a civil defence officer now..

so the 3 of us went to area 2 shopping complex, he carried 500 from me went and bought a plantian of 200 naira and the wowan gave him more than 26k as change, he went to one mallam and bought omo, the man gave him close 14k, with 2hours we were having around 200k, we went home he gave me 50k, bt i was afraid because of my little experience that the devil does nt give anything for free.. do u know what he told me that was the price that he paid? that the native doctor said that he should nt poo in a toilet, that he should always poo only in the bush.. so i gave him his money back..
I choose not to believe this story. I'm sorry about that, but it's because pastors are talented in making up stories and you happen to be a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by fridaraku: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Good day pastor, your story is similar to mine, may God help us out from generational covenants entered by our parents.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
fridaraku:

Good day pastor, your story is similar to mine, may God help us out from generational covenants entered by our parents.
Can you also tell us your story maybe yours can be more convincing.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by fridaraku: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
Can you also tell us your story maybe yours can be more convincing.

How can you convince you when you refuse to believe his. My brother, there are power in high places that controls the physical. If you have never experienced it, you will never believe. May God see us through and may our enemies not experience what we are experiencing.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
fridaraku:

How can you convince you when you refuse to believe his. My brother, there are power in high places that controls the physical. If you have never experienced it, you will never believe. May God see us through and may our enemies not experience what we are experiencing.
The powers in high places are restricted from interfering in the affairs of the physical to a reasonable extent. That's why even if you pray to God, you are not assured of getting an answer. God itself doesn't interfere too much in earthly affairs, how much less the beings created by it.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by fridaraku: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:
The powers in high places are restricted from interfering in the affairs of the physical to a reasonable extent. That's why even if you pray to God, you are not assured of getting an answer. God itself doesn't interfere too much in earthly affairs, how much less the beings created by it.

My brother, you can never understand it because you are not a victim of powers, and because you a free
or restricted from their attack due to your foundations, does not mean others with faultty foundations are free- psalm 11 V 3- If the foundations be destroyed, what can the rightious do?

Your own foundations might be OK but those whose parents hat covenant with the devil unknowingly are going through things that ears will disbelieve.

I believe you are among the lucky ones with a right foundations.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
fridaraku:

My brother, you can never understand it because you are not a victim of powers, and because you a free
or restricted from their attack due to your foundations, does not mean others with faultty foundations are free- psalm 11 V 3- If the foundations be destroyed, what can the rightious do?

Your own foundations might be OK but those whose parents hat covenant with the devil unknowingly are going through things that ears will disbelieve.

I believe you are among the lucky ones with a right foundations.
I have once asked my parents if they covenanted with the devil when my problems were so many that it beclouded my reasons. I have once thought that my family members were witches and wizards disturbing my destiny. But when I stopped thinking superstitiously and began to think scientifically, all my countless and incessant problems disappeared. Then I realised that what people call spiritual problems are actually psychological and physical problems which I call psychophysical or medical challenges.
Here are some examples of psychological and medical challenges misinterpreted as spiritual.

1. Heart attack interpreted as spiritual attack
2. Sleep paralysis interpreted as demonic attack.
3. Long-lasting medical problems such as asthma, cancer, athletes foot, sickle cell interpreted as spiritual problems.
4. Schizophrenia and hallucinations considered as demonic manifestations.
5. Recurring sicknesses
6. Accidents and death which are physical challenges seen as spiritual challenges.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by fridaraku: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
OtemAtum:

Huuum, something tells me you are among the lucky ones without a faulty foundations but others are not so lucky like you, those ones understand what powers as a result of faulty foundations can do, psalm 11 V 3- If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by paito: 12:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Jesus is the only Deliverer's no church or man can do it.because of the legal ground that is the reason you are in bondage

1 Like

Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by fridaraku: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2018
paito:
Jesus is the only Deliverer's no church or man can do it.because of the legal ground that is the reason you are in bondage

You just said it, Legal Ground
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2018
fridaraku:

Amen my brother..
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
I choose not to believe this story. I'm sorry about that, but it's because pastors are talented in making up stories and you happen to be a pastor.
i am nt here to look 4 member neither am i to advatice my church, check all my profile, i have never created a topic here on nairaland b4, u don't know me and i told know u, what should it profit me to lie to u..

bt if u are in Abj jst let me know, i will prove to u that spiritual realms do exist..
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
Why do you just conclude that I don't know God? I am actually a knower of the God of Science. As for you conducting deliverance on people, that doesn't change anything. People tend to fall, make noises and roll on the floor, even confessing what is not, as long as they are under the overdose of emotions called deliverance. The only true deliverance is psychological deliverance, which is the renewal of one's mindset and beliefs.
if that is ur definition of deliverance, then how do u also define healing..

nt malaria and headache, i mean a broken leg that doctor has said that the only way out is to cut.

bt after prayer the leg got healed..
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
if that is ur definition of deliverance, then how do u also define healing..

nt malaria and headache, i mean a broken leg that doctor has said that the only way out is to cut.

bt after prayer the leg got healed..
That's psychology too. Some organisms and organs of the body need motivations and strength of character to pick up. Take for example, telling someone YOU CAN DO IT! GO GET IT! and other motivational stuffs can give strength to the weak organs of somebody. It's mere motivations and it's psychological. BTW, do you know that even an impotent can perform when he gets the right motivations? Motivations are like catalysts to the body mechanisms.
Re: I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please by OtemAtum: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
i am nt here to look 4 member neither am i to advatice my church, check all my profile, i have never created a topic here on nairaland b4, u don't know me and i told know u, what should it profit me to lie to u..

bt if u are in Abj jst let me know, i will prove to u that spiritual realms do exist..
You just opened this account this month na, so I can't tell if you had any intention of advertising something later on. However, most pastors don't need to advertise anything. What they do is to wait for a thread like this to come up, then they convince the OP that they know how to go about it. Offline, they contact each other, next we start hearing stories that touch the heart. One perfect example is 4evergod who was once vibrant as a great nairaland pastor and prophet until last year February when he was busted for duping someone of 6million naira. He didnt deny it, rather he opened another account with the name Butterflyl1on and continued his scamming job with it.

At the bolded, I have never said that spiritual realms don't exist, pls note. I go into the spiritual realms too and return. It is there and we are here. Everyone is on his or her own. We are responsible for things which happen in our physical realms here, not them. If any spiritual entity wants to affect the physical, he or she or it must be born as a physical being into the world and then he manifests. E.g I am a god myself and I am here in the human form to perform a task.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tell Us Why You Didn't Go To Church Today / 27-year-old Man Jailed For Stealing Church Offering In Lagos / Matthew Ashimolowo: Take COVID-19 Vaccine, Don’t Join Conspiracy Theorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.