Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. (4044 Views)

U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy / Some Girls No Get Sense / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 11:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
If u no get money,
"try Get sense"
"Buy okrika wash am well well,
put am for body nobody go know, spray perfume and smell nice "
"Look for small money, rent one room apartment and comot for ur papa house no let dem see u finish"
" Even if na garri u see,
drink am nobody go know"
"Hustle tight and pray one day e go pay"
" Find one responsible girl dat will understand u,
tell her everything...
if she like she stay if she no like she leave don't kill urself for anybody "
" Start ur life small small cos all those big men u are seeing today Started from somewhere ""
" Don't ever try to live a fake life, please open up!
who want to like u will definitely like u for who you are.

I no fit talk pass dis one if you like hate me, what must be done must be done
I come in peace....

Cheers!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by karbie(f): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

1 Like

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Bossose(m): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2020
True talk bro cool
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by jchioma: 12:05am On Jun 15, 2020
Make our youths get sense. Even Rome was not built in a day. Work and be content.People die every day. Live your life and enjoy it.

4 Likes

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2020
This life self really dey somehow for some people,

thats why dem need get sense,
abeg mods help push this thread to front page
so some folks here go fit get sense
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Fliame: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2020
our youth no dhey lai belleful
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Timbers(m): 12:34am On Jun 15, 2020
Wise write up
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Timbers(m): 12:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Lost Addict food don land
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Timbers(m): 12:35am On Jun 15, 2020
Lost Addict
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by yanabasee1(m): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2020
OP...

No matter how you write it...The reality is different....

Telling someone to LOOK FOR MONEY to buy okirika clothes and rent a single room isn't as easy as you spell it....

If you look for money to rent a house(year) and then struggle to get a job...You will know that one year is like yesterday, when your landlord/landlady comes knocking for house rent again.....

For me, get a skill while staying with your parents...then save up and relocate to a different city...Forget about love, and don't carry any woman along because, you will never make rough decisions that can pave ways... like sleeping anywhere to manage for a certain period or doing dirty menial jobs without feeling embarrassed or ashamed ..

Then, use ur savings to rent a place and seek for a job. Try to get a job within two months and began to save again...

When you are balanced a little, try to practice your skills while working and do little side hustles with it..... and check if you can go fully into it...

Hold your balance enough and explore from there....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2020
The hustle is real,
its better to be independent than to depend on people,

high flexing and grooves they kill people make no get plans for themselves.

Thats why it is better to hustle tight and live right,
my brother plan ur way and avoid heavy duty spending to better urselves as a beginner,

when you have gained ground then you can move ahead!
Cheers

6 Likes

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP...

No matter how you write it...The reality is different....

Telling someone to LOOK FOR MONEY to buy okirika clothes and rent a single room isn't as easy as you spell it....

If you look for money to rent a house(year) and then struggle to get a job...You will know that one year is like yesterday, when your landlord/landlady comes knocking for house rent again.....

For me, get a skill while staying with your parents...then save up and relocate to a different city...Forget about love, and don't carry any woman along because, you will never make rough decisions that can pave ways... like sleeping anywhere to manage for a certain period or doing dirty menial jobs without feeling embarrassed or ashamed ..

Then, use ur savings to rent a place and seek for a job. Try to get a job within two months and began to save again...

When you are balanced a little, try to practice your skills while working and do little side hustles with it..... and check if you can go fully into it...

Hold your balance enough and explore from there....

my brother i understand you,
but you know say anyway na way!

Its better to stay alone and eat garri and groundnut with peace of mind,
than to stay in a confort zone and to be controlled like mumu

my brother anyway na way!
Cheers

5 Likes

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by callmeRichie(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Contentment is da key menh!

If nah 1 shirt you get, starch am and iron am wella!

If nah P5 una still dey use, don't OVERDO yourself if u can't avoid Hot 5 presently not to talk of iPhone5!

If nah spag and red oil u dey chop and u no fii avoid pepper, abeg chop am well!

Na these things go make story sweet when you later blowgrin

Don't do copy copy! you can never be the original no matter how hard you try!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by WakeNbaked: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2020
my2chains:

please my brother,
are you in anyway talking about this particular topic at hand or you are just here to advertise ur stuffs?

Please we need reasoning minds on this thread,
i dont know if mods can help push this topic to front page,
let the youths know time no really dey for anybody

time waits for no man!
Why should a man discuss his plans with a woman?
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2020
WakeNbaked:

Why should a man discuss his plans with a woman?

not basically discuss his plans with the woman,
the thing is,
its better to let her know in time that you are not yet upto the standards that she will portray you to be,
like give me money for this and for that everytime,
let her know you are still a starter and she needs to love you for who you are and not for the money

if she no want then make she move ahead and look for another guy of her choice

my brother the hustle is real
start from somewhere atleast

4 Likes

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 7:46am On Jun 15, 2020
callmeRichie:
Contentment is da key menh!

If nah 1 shirt you get, starch am and iron am wella!

If nah P5 una still dey use, don't OVERDO yourself if u can't avoid Hot 5 presently not to talk of iPhone5!

If nah spag and red oil u dey chop and u no fii avoid pepper, abeg chop am well!

Na these things go make story sweet when you later blowgrin

Don't do copy copy! you can never be the original no matter how hard you try!

na this kind people i dey like,
my brother chop knuckle there!

2 Likes

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by callmeRichie(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2020
my2chains:

na this kind people i dey like, my brother chop knuckle there!
Boss man I hail oogrin
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by paulolee(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2020
nice
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by OfemGeomorph(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2020
I really like the inspiration in this post. I started worst than this after my NYSC but today i can look back and say it can only be God. Na only woman remain for my life now.

1 Like

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by KingWarri: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2020
my2chains:
If u no get money,
"try Get sense"
"

drink am nobody go know"
tell her everything...
" Start ur life small small cos all those big men u are seeing today Started from somewhere ""

Cheers!
nice one
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 15, 2020
I left home on 6th of this month to live on my own.

What I had on me that day was 100naira, so I started trekking to my lodge which is 44 kilometre from my parents house.

On the way, I met soldiers, police, touts who were all on their own, manning their territory with the aim of stopping interstate traveling. Just like political parties, in Nigeria that have no idea, believe, concept, and objectives those people manning the road/boarders were not interested in aiding the govt. to stop the spread of the virus; they were there for the money that they will tax vehicles.

After trekking 20 kilometres, I came across one of those group of people, and whether they were police or touts I can't tell. After one of them asked me where I was going, he asked what was in my bag. I told him "clothes and books" and knowing that he still wasn't convinced, I started raisin the things in the bag.As I was raisin my stuffs, he was feeling the bag with his hand, till I brought out my CFRN which made him say OK.

He gave me 200naira and put me in one of the cars they have been taxing. In the car, they person on the back seat asked about my face mask and I told him had non. I was strange to me that a woman could speak with the voice of a man, but I didn't try to turn my head around to to take a good look at her.

When we got to another check point, one of the police/tout said asked "u carry white man". I thought he was joking till we got down and I took a good look at him, and realized he was from either India or one of the countries in East Asia. When he was asked if he was from China, the speed he said no that he was from India was funny, but nothing in this world could be hilarious to someone who trekked 20 kilometres.

When I reached my destination, I rested for some time and went out to secure cement, concrete and sand mixing job.

That is how I have been doing that job for a week, now. It is not easy doing that job, but I think it is better for a 21 years old than to be going errands like a stupid and hopeless person, for my people, in the midst of arrogant and content neighbors.

Lastly, the plan is not to keep on doing that work forever; I will switch to a better thing when I make small money and when I make good money from the "better thing" my people will start giving me the respect fit for an adult with vision.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kwon1999:
I left home on 6th of this month to live on my own.

What I had on me that day was 100naira, so I started trekking to my lodge which is 44 kilometre from my parents house.

On the way, I met soldiers, police, touts who were all on their own, manning their territory with the aim of stopping interstate traveling. Just like political parties, in Nigeria that have no idea, believe, concept, and objectives those people manning the road/boarders were not interested in aiding the govt. to stop the spread of the virus; they were there for the money that they will tax vehicles.

After trekking 20 kilometres, I came across one of those group of people, and whether they were police or touts I can't tell. After one of them asked me where I was going, he asked what was in my bag. I told him "clothes and books" and knowing that he still wasn't convinced, I started raisin the things in the bag.As I was raisin my stuffs, he was feeling the bag with his hand, till I brought out my CFRN which made him say OK.

He gave me 200naira and put me in one of the cars they have been taxing. In the car, they person on the back seat asked about my face mask and I told him had non. I was strange to me that a woman could speak with the voice of a man, but I didn't try to turn my head around to to take a good look at her.

When we got to another check point, one of the police/tout said asked "u carry white man". I thought he was joking till we got down and I took a good look at him, and realized he was from either India or one of the countries in East Asia. When he was asked if he was from China, the speed he said no that he was from India was funny, but nothing in this world could be hilarious to someone who trekked 20 kilometres.

When I reached my destination, I rested for some time and went out to secure cement, concrete and sand mixing job.

That is how I have been doing that job for a week, now. It is not easy doing that job, but I think it is better for a 21 years old than to be going errands like a stupid and hopeless person, for my people, in the midst of arrogant and content neighbors.

Lastly, the plan is not to keep on doing that work forever; I will switch to a better thing when I make small money and when I make good money from the "better thing" my people will start giving me the respect fit for an adult with vision.

God bless ur husstle bro,
you are the type of inspirations people needs,

but please after working for your daily bread (i mean pom pom work) before retiring to bed try make you drink this passion energy drink make dem dey sell for small sachets #70-#100 depending on ur lacation,

all this aboki mallams dey sell am for their kiosk,

my guy with also good food for the night,
i promise you if you go work 2moro morning i swear na you go work pass everybody for that site,

you go dey work and you no go dey ever tire!

But with time abeg try change that kind hussle o!
Even me myself as i dey talk to you now i don set up my own farmland to cultivate okro and some other vegetables,

you know say man no suppose sidon dey look while others go dey comot dey go work then come back in the evening,

then na you go come dey house or for street dey greet them when them come back,
you are welcome sir!

No!
No be so my guy,
na for you also to follow comot go husstle then when you they come back as you don tire reach,
then people make dey street na dem go come dey greet you for evening,

how far guy how work today na?

Na you go come reply them

ahhh we thank God o!

8 Likes

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
OfemGeomorph:
I really like the inspiration in this post. I started worst than this after my NYSC but today i can look back and say it can only be God. Na only woman remain for my life now.

my brother no worry,
na with time God go answer ur prayers!
God go give you better wife make you go finnally settle down with and not all this types make go chop you down,
even chop also your last capital to use do business join,

it shall be well with all of us
amen!

1 Like

Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Thatlong9: 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Truest words have never been spoken
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Chummynoni(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2020
nice writeup. never despise the days of little beginning.
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Zikyke(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
God will see us all through.
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
my2chains:

God bless ur husstle bro,
you are the type of inspirations people needs,

but please after working for your daily bread (i mean pom pom work) before retiring to bed try make you drink this passion energy drink make dem dey sell for small sachets #70-#100 depending on ur lacation,

all this aboki mallams dey sell am for their kiosk,

my guy with also good food for the night,
i promise you if you go work 2moro morning i swear na you go work pass everybody for that site,

you go dey work and you no go dey ever tire!

But with time abeg try change that kind hussle o!
Even me myself as i dey talk to you now i don set up my own farmland to cultivate okro and some other vegetables,

you know say man no suppose sidon dey look while others go dey comot dey go work then come back in the evening,

then na you go come dey house or for street dey greet them when them come back,
you are welcome sir!

No!
No be so my guy,
na for you also to follow comot go husstle then when you they come back as you don tire reach,
then people make dey street na dem go come dey greet you for evening,

how far guy how work today na?

Na you go come reply them

ahhh we thank God o!

Ya.

Thats it.

But, what is the name of the energy drink.
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by my2chains(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Kwon1999:

Ya.

Thats it.

But, what is the name of the energy drink.

just ask the aboki man for passion,

thats the name of it,
tell him you need it for strenght

even if the aboki does not have it,
then try look for those aboki that do carry all this medicines up and down and tell him you need the one that will give you strenght,

he will mix some sort of tea and give it to you in a cup for #100,

my brother make sure you drink it everyday even before starting work,

i swear say na you go even dey work your own still dey help ur other partners them dey work,

you go still dey tell dem say dem too slow for the work,

i tell you say me don do pom pom work tire for this life make i come,

now i don upgrade small dey work on my own by Gods grace
cheers!
Re: My Brother The Hustle Is Real, even If You No Get Money Try Get Sense. by themaestro08(m): 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
my2chains:
If u no get money,
"try Get sense"
"Buy okrika wash am well well,
put am for body nobody go know, spray perfume and smell nice "
"Look for small money, rent one room apartment and comot for ur papa house no let dem see u finish"
" Even if na garri u see,
drink am nobody go know"
tell her everything...

I no fit talk pass dis one if you like hate me, what must be done must be done
I come in peace....

Cheers!

Nice tips for guys. But nobody ask for your unsolicited words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Facts About Cele Girls / Love Letter By National Hospital Boss Tendered In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.