Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) (4973 Views)

Poll: GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan or Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida?

Goodluck: 79% (151 votes)
Babangida: 6% (12 votes)
None of the Above: 13% (26 votes)
This poll has ended

Heart Touching Post On Ex President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Facebook Wall / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by ceasyc(f): 3:14am On Apr 15, 2010
wot does IBB want again
hasnt he destroyed 9ja & looted/robbed us enuf?
dat fuckhead shud pi.s.s off!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by mamagee3(f): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2010
Both have failed!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Jakumo(m): 6:06am On Apr 15, 2010
Jonathan Goodluck has single handedly lifted Nigeria's 30 year electricity blackout.   That feat of magic is the ONLY accomplishment the man needs to mention as his qualifying credential, and is the only one that matters, ultimately.

[size=27pt]Goodluck Jonathan and Raji Fashola for President and Vice President of Nigeria 2011 ![/size]

All the way !   All the way !   All the way !
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by mamagee3(f): 6:12am On Apr 15, 2010
Jakumo:

[size=27pt]Goodluck Jonathan and Raji Fashola for President and Vice President of Nigeria 2011 ![/size]

In your dreams. . . tongue
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Jakumo(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2010
Yes indeed, Ma'am. In my dreams, in the dreams of all right thinking human beings, and soon, in REALITY.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 6:18am On Apr 15, 2010
Jakumo:

Jonathan Goodluck has single handedly lifted Nigeria's 30 year electricity blackout.   That feat of magic is the ONLY accomplishment the man needs to mention as his qualifying credential, and is the only one that matters, ultimately.

As far i am concern the two guy no fit go at the same time
is either Raji or Goodluck

but as far as Nigeria machinery is concern PDP is the tool 2 Aso Villa
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by PresidKing(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2010
Whoever has supported ibb here is a BIG FOOL. Your are supposed to be assinated cos that is what his govenment does, short memories and lack of human feeling, am robbers wants him back so they will be his men again.
Gush, some nigerians are dead and rotten eggs.
so far JONATHAN STILL STAND THE BEST FROM ALL PAST PRESIDENT.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by PresidKing(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2010
continue your vote in the above page, just sign
http://petition.ndlf-ng.org/

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by vinooh: 7:47am On Apr 15, 2010
naija pls ooo we never see anything yeth from goodluck leth us wait more months if he fixed our electricity only he will be our president come 2011
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Linguist(f): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2010
I will give him a chance if he's the only option left with IBB, As u can see He's "trying his best" for the now.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Beaf: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2010
Jakumo:

[size=27pt]Yes o![/size] grin
Folk like Fashola, Duke, Ribadu and El-Rufai need to be freed from the shackles that are holding them back to perform at a national level.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by beknown(m): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2010
This is what IBB does not want you to know. Thank God for the Internet age. Read all about IBB crimes here:

http://againstbabangida.com/
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Rmc1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
I will vote in goodluck jonathan a 1000times, than to vote IBB the evil man that laid the foundation of nigerias downfall.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2010
I thought I saw some ITT IBB supporters, where are they?

Abi water don pass garri?
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Echidime(m): 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2010
If Jonathan knows whats best for him he should contest as president and not as IBB vice
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
Echidime:

If Jonathan knows whats best for him he should contest as president and not as IBB vice

How often do most of them know what is best for them
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Echidime(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
The best presidentail ticket should be Goodluck for president and someone from middle belt as vice, senate president Yoruba,vice ibo and house of rep hausa
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
Echidime:

The best presidentail ticket should be Goodluck for president and someone from middle belt as vice, senate president Yoruba,vice ibo and house of rep hausa

Why all these excitement of Jonathan being the president, what exactly has he done to show that he is qualified?
Cos he met with Obama?
Cos he gave interview on BBC?
Cos he has no idea how his boss is doing?
Cos he has made so much promises?
What has he really done to deserve the office.
Let us give him a chance to show that he is for the people and willing to make changes that are needed for the development of the nation.
All the noise he has made, anyone cld do same.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Why all these excitement of Jonathan being the president, what exactly has he done to show that he is qualified?
Cos he met with Obama?
Cos he gave interview on BBC?
Cos he has no idea how his boss is doing?
Cos he has made so much promises?
What has he really done to deserve the office.
Let us give him a chance to show that he is for the people and willing to make changes that are needed for the development of the nation.
All the noise he has made, anyone cld do same.

Just Not one thing that the trip is not the issue but the promises that has been coming to pass, Electricity, Electoral Reform and many more
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
Niger_d:

Just Not one thing that the trip is not the issue but the promises that has been coming to pass, Electricity, Electoral Reform and many more

Has all those been done already?
Are they ready for they election next year.
You mean Nigerians now enjoy electricity without interruption? . . . . .
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by tayo4me(f): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2010
Jonathan Goodluck has not done anything spectacular, nothing beyond the ordinary and expected. Maybe if he continues in the manner in which he started and increases the tempo, he can then deserve the post
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2010
@poster

Pls get a life or go to bed , dont you have a more sensible thread to open?

What has Jonathan achieved that qualifies him to contest for the Presidency in 2011?

We Nigerians have a very silly mentality of praise singing mediocre leaders, and it needs to stop now.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2010
mobuch:

@poster

Pls get a life or go to bed , dont you have a more sensible thread to open?

What has Jonathan achieved that qualifies him to contest for the Presidency in 2011?

We Nigerians have a very silly mentality of praise singing mediocre leaders, and it needs to stop now.

am not use to this but i will give u with the measure u bring,

I believe people like need as much life as u said,

Where are u? No way, I understand u will neva have a way,

Get a life with values and virtue,

Jonathan For President!!!

either u like or u no like am, na ur headache b dat,

Get a life with meaning
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Has all those been done already?
Are they ready for they election next year.
You mean Nigerians now enjoy electricity without interruption? . . . . .

At least there has been some face lift, i mean there are sign,

in Ilorin there is some level of changes, Benin, Ekpoma, Auchi changes and i believe u can confirm it from ur end if u r in Nigeria,

Election Conducted in Anambra and FCT Local Election is an Example of the changes we want
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by doublee: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2010
I like changes, we have seen too much of IBB, let see Goodluck as President
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by ahmedoo(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
Da problems with we nigerians is dat we always shower praises on our leaders even if we dont knw much about them, and when they go contrary with d yearnings of our aspiration we start complaining. we need revolution b4 dis country can progress.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nigerd(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2010
Lets wait and c, what the lord will do through Jonathan,
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2010
please and please you members of IBB family'tell him to contest for councillorship .that if he will see some people who dont have any knowledge of history to vote for him.and to those of you asking for what uncle goodluck have done i wonder if you do listen to news some of you will just come to nairaland and start giving some kind of funny post.i wi advise you to go to the joke section
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by marvix(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2010
Quote from Mobuch

Ok which of ur past leaders hav u voted 4 in 1st term based on wat they had achieved, the performin gov of Lagos wat was his achievemen b4 bcomin gov.
Wat was Objs achievement wen we voted him 4 d 1st term nd wat was his achievements wen he got 2nd term, wat is d achievement of Pat Utomi in public ofc dat makes us want him 4 president, so y are we now screamin nd askin 4 his achievements like he must bring achievements b4 he can perform.

His handlin of d Nation durin Yaraduas sicknes witout allowin d nation blow up is a big achievement which a lot of us can't apreciate because dat feat brought out his strength of character as a politician.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by EzeUche(m): 12:47am On Apr 19, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan for President!!!

Donald Duke for VP or Pat Utomi!!!

Let the East lead the way!
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 19, 2010
All I know is that this dude will make one sexy president.

Wow, so fine, mehn
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) by EzeUche(m): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2010
FL Gators:

All I know is that this dude will make one sexy president.

Wow, so fine, mehn

If that is your definition of fine, then you would be tripping ova for me. I still have a spot for you in my harem. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Money List: Top 21 Richest Nigerian Billionaires / Why Igbo Must Reject Goodluck Jonathan Now. / Obasanjo Warns Nigerians Against Allowing Buhari To Be Rigged Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.