Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,393 members, 7,836,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. (585 Views)

Fufeyin: I Saw The Death Of Abba Kyari, Prayed About It But It's The Will Of God / The Story Of Joseph And His Coat Of Many Colors / Prophet Omotosho Joseph 2018 Prophecies: Plane Crash, Assassination Of Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. by bummyla(m): 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:37

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:
1 Peter 2:9

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:10

In life, some may walk, others may run, but remember the Lord gave the tortoise and the horse the same days to reach Noah's ark. Your journey might be rough and tough but you will definitely get to your destination.
Jacob looked at Joseph and saw a good son! The ten brothers looked at Joseph and saw a useless dreamer! The travellers looked at Joseph and saw a slave!! Potiphar looked at Joseph and saw a fine servant!! Potiphar's wife looked at Joseph and saw a potential boyfriend! The prison officers saw in Joseph a prisoner! How wrong were all of them! God looked at Joseph and saw a Prime Minister of Egypt in the waiting!! Don't be discouraged by what people see in you!! Be encouraged by what God sees in you!! Never underrate the person next to you because you never know what the Lord has deposited in that person. Your maid may be a Chief Executive Officer in the waiting for a company which shall employ your child. Your gardener may be a president in the waiting. (Remember David got the anointing of becoming a King while he was a simple child herding sheep. Esther was a simple orphaned girl yet she was a Queen in the waiting). Let's share God's love and make the world a better place to live.
IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW PEOPLE SEE YOU, WHAT MATTERS IS HOW GOD SEES YOU.

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/19/god-looked-at-joseph-and-saw-the-prime-minister-of-egypt/
Re: God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. by delishpot: 6:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
and looked at Buhari and saw the president of Nigeria.
Re: God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. by bummyla(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
delishpot:

We chose Buhari! God Did Not Choose Him For Us! https://www.bummyla.com
Re: God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. by delishpot: 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
bummyla:

We chose Buhari! God Did Not Choose Him For Us! https://www.bummyla.com

Same way pharaoh chose Joseph. God knew he would be president.

1 Like

Re: God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. by festwiz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
delishpot:
You took the words out of my head. Lol. Are you a psychic?
Re: God Looked At Joseph And Saw The Prime Minister Of Egypt. by delishpot: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
festwiz:
You took the words out of my head. Lol. Are you a psychic?

Hahaha, na so na. I was a psychic o but I took a break.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Quran Is A Holy Book, Why Do Muslims Still Accept Some Bible's Message? / Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro / I Was The Angel Who Rolled Away The Stone On Jesus' Tomb- Daniel Obinim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.