Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,628 members, 7,823,762 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? (4296 Views)

The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / the beauty of nairaland women (reloaded) / I Found A Box Of Condoms In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2011
mehhhnnn! I must confess that my week end groove in Owerri Imo state was demn too groovy. look at chickssss, almost looking perfect, with height, correct coluor, body, step, carriage and correct effusy to die for. mehn these chicks are so hypnotizing to say the least. my friend have been telling me about groove and chicks in oway but i hv been doubting it not until i saw things myself. even as am typing now i still miss those ada owerri  kiss cry

I think Imolite just as few other states  are blessed with very good looking people I wonder though if they have the most attractive people in Nigeria as i could reckon  in nollywood the bulk of the beauties likes  geneveive, Rita dominique, saint obi, Emeka ike, stephenie okereke, Jim Iyke etc hail from Imo. they have also won the most beatiful girl in Nigeria more than any other state. the only two winners of Mr. Nigeria bryan and keneth okoli are also Imolite.

well these are just observations and i might not be entirely correct but then what do you think?
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by niceone3(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
heheheheheheheh

na wa 4 this your observationooo!

well, i hope say you remember your rough rider while grooving?
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

mehhhnnn! I must confess that my week end groove in Owerri Imo state was demn too groovy. look at chickssss, almost looking perfect, with height, correct coluor, body, step, carriage and correct effusy to die for. mehn these chicks are so hypnotizing to say the least. my friend has been telling about groove and chicks in oway but i hv been doubting not until i saw things myself. even as am typing i still miss those ada owerri kiss cry

I think Imolite just as few other states are blessed with very good looking people I wonder though if they have the most attractive people in Nigeria as i could reckon in nollywood the bulk of the beauties likes geneveive, Rita dominique, saint obi, Emeka ike, stephenie okereke, Jim Iyke etc hail from Imo. they have also won the most beatiful girl in Nigeria more than any other state. the only two winners of Mr. Nigeria bryan and keneth okoli are also Imolite.

well these are just observations and i might not be entirely correct but then what do you think?

[size=14pt]I think you are catastrophically obfuscated! If only a weekend groove could force myopic sentiments out of you then. . . My thoughts![/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]I think you are catastrophically obfuscated! If only a weekend groove could force myopic sentiments out of you then. . . My thoughts![/size]
nna see me see troubleoo with this mr grammer. i just innocuously expressed my view and your are beafing me.
well weather you like it or not i will be storming oway again this week end and you cant do any thing about it.
so stop pepersouping.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by nanidee(f): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2011
Lol @ sexkills grammer

@ OP, TĦere's a lot of truth to what u have said. I totally agree with you on your observations.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

nna see me see troubleoo with this mr grammer. i just innocuously expressed my view and your are beafing me.
well weather you like it or not i will be storming oway again this week end and you cant do any thing about it.
so stop pepersouping.
[size=14pt]Na wa O! you asked "what do you think?" I gave you my thoughts! Are you having compunctions over my confabulations?. . . [/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Na wa O! you asked "what do you think?" I gave you my thoughts! Are you having compunctions over my confabulations?. . . [/size]

heheheheheh, grin grin grin grin
  well my guy, i would have love to take you with me to oway for this weekend groove but am afraid you spew too much grammar and it is a big turn off for ladies cos most believe in doing the real thing than blowing plenty grammar cos no time to waste when the quickies are down.

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

heheheheheh, grin grin grin grin
  well my guy, i would have love to take you with me to oway for this weekend groove but am afraid you spew too much grammar and it is a big turn off for ladies cos most believe in doing the real thing than blowing plenty grammar cos no time to waste when the quickies are down.
grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Chei. Where do you meet such ladies sef? Big turn off ke? If na the kain ladies wey you dey die for abegi, no invite me. I'm allergic to obscurant cretins!. . .[/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
nanidee:

Lol @ sexkills grammer

@ OP, TĦere's a lot of truth to what u have said. I totally agree with you on your observations.
[size=14pt]. . .Because you be Imo girl abi?[/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by nanidee(f): 5:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^^ not necessarily my reason. Just an observation cool
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Chei. Where do you meet such ladies sef? Big turn off ke? If na the kain ladies wey you dey die for abegi, no invite me. I'm allergic to obscurant cretins!. . .[/size]

heheheheheheeheheeeee!
ROFLMAO
my guy don't act like a guy we call dirty prof in my uni days. i could reckon that their was one groove we had and i and other sharp guys were busy collecting our 3-points from any available chic. this master grammar of a proff was busy acting christ okotie. at the end of the day e no see pant. Moral lesson:  less grammar and tell the girl what you want just as they say no long things

1 Like

Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
nanidee:

sweet heart don't mind him maybe he wants to have a taste tongue
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2011
nanidee:

[size=14pt]Now, in all sincerity and honesty, without trying to be evasive, which state of the federation are you from? [/size]
dr.shrewd:

heheheheheheeheheeeee!
ROFLMAO
my guy don't act like a guy we call dirty prof in my uni days. i could reckon that their was one groove we had and i and other sharp guys were busy collecting our 3-points from any available chic. this master grammar of a proff was busy acting christ okotie. at the end of the day e no see pant. Moral lesson:  less grammar and tell the girl what you want just as they say no long things
[size=14pt]We are still saying the same thing! Your everyday "any available chic", has a quintessentially low IQ! I dont expect less from them. . . Only dumb girls are obscurant, and feel queasy when engaged in intelligent confabulations.[/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

sweet heart don't mind him maybe he wants to have a taste tongue
[size=14pt] -100 for that pawpaw opinion!. . .SMH![/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Now, in all sincerity and honesty, without trying to be evasive, which state of the federation are you from? [/size][size=14pt]We are still saying the same thing! Your everyday "any available chic", has a quintessentially low IQ! I dont expect less from them. . . Only dumb girls are obscurant, and feel queasy when engaged in intelligent confabulations.[/size]
heheheheheheehehheh
maybe you are either being deliberately obstinate or out rightly sarcastic. groove is never a platform to showcase your grandiloquence cos their is no time to waste instead opt for some sweet, smooth and free flowing expression to get your captor laid fast. this is groove 101
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt] -100 for that pawpaw opinion!. . .SMH![/size]

see who's having paw paw opinion here; she said:

nanidee:

and your were still asking:

Now, in all sincerity and honesty, without trying to be evasive, which state of the federation are you from?
isn't her post comprehensible enough for you to know that she's from Imo
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Ybutterfly: 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

mehhhnnn! I must confess that my week end groove in Owerri Imo state was demn too groovy. look at chickssss, almost looking perfect, with height, correct coluor, body, step, carriage and correct effusy to die for. mehn these chicks are so hypnotizing to say the least. my friend have been telling me about groove and chicks in oway but i hv been doubting it not until i saw things myself. even as am typing now i still miss those ada owerri  kiss cry

I think Imolite just as few other states  are blessed with very good looking people I wonder though if they have the most attractive people in Nigeria as i could reckon  in nollywood the bulk of the beauties likes  geneveive, Rita dominique, saint obi, Emeka ike, stephenie okereke, Jim Iyke etc hail from Imo. they have also won the most beatiful girl in Nigeria more than any other state. the only two winners of Mr. Nigeria bryan and keneth okoli are also Imolite.

^^^^^^^^^in igb0land I gue$$^^^^^^^^^^^^^^but hausaland & y0rubaland they have their 0wn from their states^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I don't see people in Hausa or yoruba film industries raving Im0 state^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you are in a big bubble^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^in igb0land I gue$$^^^^^^^^^^^^^^but hausaland & y0rubaland they have their 0wn from their states^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I don't see people in Hausa or yoruba film industries raving Im0 state^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you are in a big bubble^^^^^^ grin grin grin grin grin

your post in the words of sexkllz is catastrophically obfuscated (i hope i will not be charged for plagiarism) what do you mean by hausa and yoruba having their own and seeing their film industry coming down to imo. maybe you mis-posted perhaps that post aught to be in the jock section or in the tribal section cos it reeks of tribalism.

cheers!
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Ybutterfly: 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

^^^^^^^I DiDn't write thi$ part:

"your post in the words of sexkllz is catastrophically obfuscated (i hope i will not be charged for plagiarism) what do you mean by hausa and yoruba having their own and seeing their film industry coming down to imo. maybe you mis-posted perhaps that post aught to be in the jock section or in the tribal section cos it reeks of tribalism.

cheers!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^their film industries doesn't come down to IMO state^^^^^^^^^^Y0Ur n0t making sense^^^^^^^^^^^g0 and get laid
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

heheheheheheehehheh
maybe you are either being deliberately obstinate or out rightly sarcastic. groove is never a platform to showcase your grandiloquence cos their is no time to waste instead opt for some sweet, smooth and free flowing  expression to get your captor laid fast. this is  groove 101  
[size=14pt]What am i being obstinate or stingy about here? I dont groove anywhere groovable! Get my drift? I'm selective too. I'm not a "one night stand " kind of person. So forgive me if i dont share your superfluous sentiments about quickies, grooving or whatchamacallit!. . .

grin grin Olodo! It's still a pawpaw opinion! If her support for the motion is not necessarily because she's from Imo, she is a casual observer. And i demanded to know where she came from!

What is the link btw what i asked and me wanting to have a taste?[/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2011
their film industries doesn't come down to IMO state
@ ybutterfly what do u mean by the above? for me to know if am actually making sense
as for getting laid; never mind, am gonna be getting laid just shortly.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Ybutterfly: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
dr.shrewd:

their film industries doesn't come down to IMO state
@ ybutterfly what do u mean by the above? for me to know if am actually making sense
as for getting laid; never mind, am gonna be getting laid just shortly.

^^^^^^^I @m talking ab0ut the haus@ & yorub@ film industrie$

^^^^^^^^have fun grin
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2011
Which imo babes,Op abeg know what you are saying o.
You probably went to imsu,all those girls are not from imo state,some are not even igbo sef,true Imsu has Hot chicks but they aren't all imoites.
Go to ihiagwa na,na so so,short babes with yam legs and big nyash you go dey see,that is where real imo babes are.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
freecocoa:

You probably went to imsu,all those girls are not from imo state,some are not even igbo sef,true Imsu has Hot chicks but they aren't all imoites.
Go to ihiagwa na,na so so,short babes with yam legs and big nyash you go dey see,that is where real imo babes are.
grin grin grin grin [size=14pt]I knew that OP was colossally myopic!. . .[/size]
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by freecocoa(f): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin [size=14pt]I knew that OP was colossally myopic!. . .[/size]
You can say that again,seriously though,how can someone put imo babes above,amambra,abia or delta igbo chicks,na wa o,op needs lashing.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2011
freecocoa:

You probably went to imsu,all those girls are not from imo state,some are not even igbo sef,true Imsu has Hot chicks but[b] they aren't all imolites[/b]

sweet, how can you reconcile those two bolded premises. in the Ist you said all those girls are not from imo while in the second you said they aern't all from imo shocked SMH. mind you imsu is a state university and atlleast 80% of the students are from imo state and almost all the beautifull chicks i met their are all imo indegines so what da f are you spewing here. don't forget that Avan, Nekedi etc are also other melting pots of hot chicks. but again, this is just my observation coupled with their dominance in beauty contests( both female & male) and their ever intimidating presence in nollywood beauties. I am left without no option than giving it to them.

you are free to give me some logical reasons, stats, etc to prove otherwise while trying as much as possible to making it discussional cos am not here to diss anyone
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Tingles(m): 11:43am On Oct 29, 2011
I'm currently serving in Imo state, ever since I got here, I find myself reviewing my definition of beauty almost everyday. Mehn, most of them are extremely beautiful, they make Yoruba girls look like leprechaun in my sight but it isn't enough premise to rate them above chics from other states I've not been to.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by drshrewd: 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2011
Tingles:

I'm currently serving in Imo state, ever since I got here, I find myself reviewing my definition of beauty almost everyday. Mehn, most of them are extremely beautiful, they make Yoruba girls look like leprechaun in my sight but it isn't enough premise to rate them above chics from other states I've not been to.

yeah my brother you must be  having the fun of your life right now. I must assure you i have being virtually to almost all the Nigeria major cities . i served in the North and i know a lot abt chics up their. i also spent considerable part of my life in some western states. i currently work in ph so their is nothing anybody can tell me about groove in naija that at least i won't have some thing to say. Enugu, ph & calabar are other spots for hot chicks
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Ybutterfly: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2011
Tingles:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^if y0u think that fine but don't use Y0ruba w0men t0 compare to your w0men^^^^^^^^^^^^^s0 you can feel important^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^you can mention other tribes just d0n't mention Y0ruba women^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^we are n0t that same as igb0^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^we just share nigeri@^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^th@nk y0u
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by tpia5: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2011
I dont know why these low self esteem f.ools must always mention yoruba girls anytime they're jacking off.

Thread title says imo state but the yahooyahoo p.imp had to bring up yoruba.

Wa pe ni sahara desert- dem never handle you well yet.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by freecocoa(f): 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2011
dr.shrewd:

sweet, how can you reconcile those two bolded premises. in the Ist you said all those girls are not from imo while in the second you said they aern't all from imo shocked SMH. mind you imsu is a state university and atlleast 80% of the students are from imo state and almost all the beautifull chicks i met their are all imo indegines so what da f are you spewing here. don't forget that Avan, Nekedi etc are also other melting pots of hot chicks. but again, this is just my observation coupled with their dominance in beauty contests( both female & male) and their ever intimidating presence in nollywood beauties. I am left without no option than giving it to them.

you are free to give me some logical reasons, stats, etc to prove otherwise while trying as much as possible to making it discussional cos am not here to diss anyone

While SYH,make sure it doesn't fall of your neck sha.
Reconcile wetin?are the statements quarreling?this one you are asking for reconciliation on ther part.
Anyways I was saying that,there maybe beautiful girls in imo state but they not all indigenes of imo state.what's there not to understand?
I don't want to fight too cos I don't have strength sef now.
Re: Is Imo State The Beauty/handsom Box Of The Nation? by Ybutterfly: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2011
tpia@:

I dont know why these low self esteem f.ools must always mention yoruba girls anytime they're jacking off.

Thread title says imo state but the yahooyahoo p.imp had to bring up yoruba.

Wa pe ni sahara desert- dem never handle you well yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^they always DO that^^^^^^^^^^^that will SHOW you they like to fight with yoruba's^^^^^^^^^^^^^^They nEEd to start cOmparing their women with nOn-yoruba tribes^^^^^^^^^^^^^and leave yOrUba out of it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Tiny Girls!!! / Is it okay To Watch Phonographic Movies With Your Spouse? / Confused!! Should i tell her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.