Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,438 members, 7,861,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election (42318 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Bakrabas: 11:27am On Jan 20, 2018
I don't know why people are expecting miracle from this man as if he is one of the notable pastors in terms of miracle.

Those that are there before since the dawn of 4th Republic just left in 2015.

What miracle are you expecting within three years + in power.

The society itself is corrupt, and the good things start from society. Let's check ourselves and our relationship with God.

God will not change any society for better until the society stop the evil at hand.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Emperorawt(m): 11:39am On Jan 20, 2018
When election is approaching you will start to hear different story, dz is not time for super story jare, concentrate more on how to better the life of an average Nigeria......
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Yugoos: 11:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Go, collect your PVC. Buhari cannot be declared president if he does not win a minimum of 25% in at least 24 States even if he turns in 1 billion votes from Kano.

Your own vote can deny him the needed 25% in your State.

Please, even if you have collected your PVC in your area of residence but are not sure you would be there during election (for those who usually travel to their States of origin during election), kindly go and transfer your PVC from your current State of residence to your State of origin so that you not only collect your PVC but that you put it to the effective use of removing this evil, wicked and murderous government from ruling over us beyond 2019.

The registration/transfer of PVC is ongoing at INEC offices near you, Monday - Saturday, 9am - 3pm daily.

There's no sacrifice too great to rescue our nation from the grip of evil men in power, if not for the sake of our generation, let's do it for the sake of our children and children's children

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by godofuck231: 11:43am On Jan 20, 2018
OK Jonathan no let una run the country after yaradua ok, so u guys sabotaged his tenure, cool, now ure in power, he's attempting to kill u? Where is lie Mohammad? I smell lies
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by deavicky(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
ashjay001:
Built2last

Someone just stated; his classmate, from d same tribe n religion, was d president of d court of appeal judges, sitting on his case, he didnt influence him, yet u're here postulating a crazy conspiracy theory!

U know, I used to want to think outside d box, then I met sh*theads like u, n I realised, I already think outside d goddamn box! No apologies!angry
he didn't influence him because the men in power than has more force than him. Was he going to influence chief Judge during OBJ or Yaradua's regime?. Talking about classmates, which school. Just curious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Sunnyside2018(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
It seems you are yet to recover from the coma, hence, your inability to deliver on your campaign promises for nearly three years.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:
Buhari is not planning to conceive defeat in 2019.

All appointments are skewed towards that goal.

As it stands now, all the gun-wielding security agencies in the country are firmly in the hands of one tribe who are less than 10% of Nigeria's population and are not even real Nigerians but immigrants.

In addition to controlling the security agencies, they have also taken all the security formations to their part of the country.

Plus,

They control the electoral body known as INEC.

They equally have a very powerful well-armed Savage Militia already carrying out a forceful ISLAMIZATION and CONQUEST campaign by visiting genocide on Christians and Southerners with the ruthless campaign getting worse by the day.

And,

You are on Facebook and Twitter preaching Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as the solution

How?

How do you plan on removing Buhari with your PVC?

I am willing to have an intellectual acrobat with anyone on this.

Intelligent debate.

While we complained about his sectional appointments. Buhari had 2019 in view.

The only position they are scared of and scheming on how to take is the position of the Chief Justice of the federation. Once they take him off. The chess game is over

Forget it. There is no need for long debates.

I am old enough to remember June 12 and how it swept away IBB. Buhari is not half the man IBB was. When it was time to go, the Nigerian people said 'GO!' and that was it. If we unite in pursuit of this goal and score the requisite number of votes, Buhari will go back to Daura by force and fire. Maybe you have not experienced the volcanic power of an enraged people.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by arrestdarrester: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2018
Despite this goodwill shown to you, you can't forgive the 5% who voted otherwise.

I used to think there was a Messiah somewhere to help this country. After you lost the third election I called you the best president we never had. When you won the 4th one I was cautious because of your utterances. But I waved it aside. I hoped and hoped against my heart inclination. I hurriedly supported the removal of fuel subsidy inspite of the biting pains it caused us. I believed everything you had to say about subsidy and corruption. Now see where we are. Squandered goodwill.

Nigerians, let us be our own Messiah come 2019. Our voters cards is our voice. Let us be patriotic again and change this change. Let no one contact voter apathy.

The sky is always darkest before dawn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by cliffordbally: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari should get ready to do same next year.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by mayskit4luv(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
He should also extend the favor of calling the next president to be.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
bonechamberlain:
this is so annoying >sad

Kai! We need to send this man back to daura with his 100 cows with our PVC. U don't have a one u are wrong o.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by okenta2017: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
dunkem21:
You went into coma because your plan didn't work.. You thought he will act like Gbagbo undecided

Your plan with Obama failed cool

You did not complete it" his plan with Obama and the fake news people CNN failed."
Have you ever heard the CNN reporting the killings of Nigerian Christians by the islamist Fulani
Conqueror of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by ozinetbiz: 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
God will arrest him!
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by TourismMan(m): 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
bonechamberlain:
"he has stayed long enough to cause problems" can u imagine this thoughtless statement. angry

u would go back to coma again when u here the result of 2019. angry

Bros once he goes back into coma after hearing 2019 results, this time around, he will never regain consciousness.

#Back2Daura
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by bonechamberlain(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
TourismMan:

Bros once he goes back into coma after hearing 2019 results, this time around, he will never regain consciousness.

#Back2Daura
that's our prayer.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Mariangeles(f): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:
Buhari is not planning to conceive defeat in 2019.

All appointments are skewed towards that goal.

As it stands now, all the gun-wielding security agencies in the country are firmly in the hands of one tribe who are less than 10% of Nigeria's population and are not even real Nigerians but immigrants.

In addition to controlling the security agencies, they have also taken all the security formations to their part of the country.

Plus,

They control the electoral body known as INEC.

They equally have a very powerful well-armed Savage Militia already carrying out a forceful ISLAMIZATION and CONQUEST campaign by visiting genocide on Christians and Southerners with the ruthless campaign getting worse by the day.

And,

You are on Facebook and Twitter preaching Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as the solution

How?

How do you plan on removing Buhari with your PVC?

I am willing to have an intellectual acrobat with anyone on this.

Intelligent debate.

While we complained about his sectional appointments. Buhari had 2019 in view.

The only position they are scared of and scheming on how to take is the position of the Chief Justice of the federation. Once they take him off. The chess game is over
Well said bro!
From his words, you could tell his evil thoughts...what he would have done if he was in Jonathan's shoes then.
He thinks he's praising Jonathan, but we can see right through him
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by 7lives: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
einsteine:
It's pretty obvious that Buhari would never concede defeat should he lose in 2019.

He won't even loose, do you even have voters card?, shior.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Annie939(f): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
you will be buried in 2019 anu ofia
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by ashjay001(m): 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
deavicky:
he didn't influence him because the men in power than has more force than him. Was he going to influence chief Judge during OBJ or Yaradua's regime?. Talking about classmates, which school. Just curious.

Talking of classmates, na certificate e no get, no be say e no go school o! Abi, una still dey doubt say e no go school ni!shocked

Yar'Adua had more force than PMB Wait first self, so, u're actually admitting, d Hausa-fulani are not d alpha n omega of Nigeria!

Pick a position n dont derail!
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by 7lives: 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bakrabas:
I don't know why people are expecting miracle from this man as if he is one of the notable pastors in terms of miracle.

Those that are there before since the dawn of 4th Republic just left in 2015.

What miracle are you expecting within three years + in power.

The society itself is corrupt, and the good things start from society. Let's check ourselves and our relationship with God.

God will not change any society for better until the society stop the evil at hand.

You dey mind these people?.
Let me tell who they are, these are the DREGS of this country.
ALL THEY DO IS COMPLAIN.
MEANWHILE THEY CONTRIBUTE NOTHING.
Living in the same compound with them na war.
Do business with them and get fleeced.
Marry them and you are finished.
Work for them but forget your pay.
Invite them to your home at your own peril.
Give them jobs to do and lose your money.
They resume early to the Baba ijebu counter in your hood, to review the past games and probably pick new numbers to " kill baba ijebu ".
they loose and resume again the following day, shouting " baba don die today ''.
Meanwhile their okada, which could fetch them money is by the road side, about to be towed away grin grin grin.
The following morning they go to the news stand to argue about football and also blame Buhari for their situation.
After which they resume to baba ijebu counter AGAIN, to continue the worthless cycle.
They are the SPANNERS in the wheels of progress of their families,
Constituting themselves into nuisance in the lives of the hard working family members.
They are mainly southerners and cut across every tribes in the south and varied in proportions.
They called themselves SHA-PRA-PRA.
The exposed ones among them are the ones you see online yearning opata,
Ignorant sets of people forming smart.
AWON WERE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
The best way to handle them is " keep them at arms length ".
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Annie939(f): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
you will remain in coma
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by plaetton: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Of course, he was in coma.
I believe him, because honour is so alien to him, the idea of conceding defeat, something he had never done despite losing three times in roll, was an anathema.
So, dear Buhari, we hear you.

However, our problem is that you still appear to be in a coma 3 years after.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by emmasege: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Someone should please tell that dullard of a president that Jonathan was president for 5 years from May 2010 to May 2015. He wasn't president for 6 years.

Little wonder he scored F9 in Maths. Sad enough, some zombies have also believed this lie (GEJ presidency of 5 years) for so long.

May God rescue the soul of Nigeria from these liars and wicked leaders.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by stilldoingokay(f): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
I swear this buhari is a chronic lie
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by OfficialOjonimi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
You are use to going on coma but why? Every time coma. 2019 coma loading.......
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Charly68: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
I have respect for the Amiable Ex-President ..he was very statesmanship and that is why I want Baba to treat the man and his family with dignity .
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:

If I answer you. You will commit suicide. Lemme spare you that.

"Answer" him and further expose your useless self to the sensible many who understand that even a million Nairaland "likes" can not place you on the same pedestal as them.

E copy and paste" nonsense yet, the Ezi Sudan dey happy.

And as for Buhari, be ready to do same when its your turn to replicate such experience.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Omeokachie: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Does this man know the meaning of coma?
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: http://www.herald.ng/2015-i-went-into-coma-on-receiving-jonathans-call-buhari/

Using GEJ for election campaign grin.

I guess the the north n Buhari didn't know that 4 years is a very short period of time.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by lushytushy: 8:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:
He didn't need to have woken up.

Believe me he is not awake yet.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by cimag: 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari went into coma because he was not prepared for leadership which we are seeing today.If only Jonathan knew that you would mess up this country,he shouldn't have conceded defeat.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by ushafe(m): 8:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
THE SAME YOU CRIED IN LAGOS 2011 AND YOU WENT INTO COMA 2015 SO IN 2019?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) / UPDATE: Guard Averts Mass Casualty From Jos Church Explosion / Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Mobbed By Excited Traders At Ariaria Market In Aba. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.