Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election (42288 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by aalangel(f): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: http://www.herald.ng/2015-i-went-into-coma-on-receiving-jonathans-call-buhari/

Mtchewwww!!!! You fainted cos he didn't allow your dogs to paint the county red..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
I really don’t think the President ever woke from this coma
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Tompeters(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: http://www.herald.ng/2015-i-went-into-coma-on-receiving-jonathans-call-buhari/
as if the weakling would have done same to Jonathan.... All he knows how to do is to pay deaf ears to innocent people being killed on a daily basis......

What a refuse dump Nigerians voted for..
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Inova(m): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2018
arrestdarrester:
Despite this goodwill shown to you, you can't forgive the 5% who voted otherwise.

I used to think there was a Messiah somewhere to help this country. After you lost the third election I called you the best president we never had. When you won the 4th one I was cautious because of your utterances. But I waved it aside. I hoped and hoped against my heart inclination. I hurriedly supported the removal of fuel subsidy inspite of the biting pains it caused us. I believed everything you had to say about subsidy and corruption. Now see where we are. Squandered goodwill.

Nigerians, let us be our own Messiah come 2019. Our voters cards is our voice. Let us be patriotic again and change this change. Let no one contact voter apathy.

The sky is always darkest before dawn.

I just don't get it. Voters card? Pls who do you plan to vote for. Judging by sentiments is a seriously bad decision
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Harrynight(m): 2:13am On Jan 21, 2018
stilldoingokay:
I swear this buhari is a chronic lie

hez not lying, he actually went to coma and still there till date grin

meanwhile check ur mail
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by arrestdarrester: 3:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Inova:

I just don't get it. Voters card? Pls who do you plan to vote for. Judging by sentiments is a seriously bad decision

Have we ever seen anything worse than what we are seeing now? What other objective assessment do you need to vote out APShit in favour of a lesser evil?
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
You Shouldn't Have Cum Out Of D Coma May Be Osinbanjo Would Have Replace U
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by modik(m): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2018
ndy87:

Kai! We need to send this man back to daura with his 100 cows with our PVC. U don't have a one u are wrong o.

If only The PVC is available!
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by semyman: 6:09am On Jan 22, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Load of rubbish.
Thank you, go to bank with the likes you have received, anuofia
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by HeyCorleone(m): 11:25am On Jan 22, 2018
semyman:
Thank you, go to bank with the likes you have received, anuofia

Another Nairaland simpleton who takes likes seriously. Lol.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by okoji: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Built2last:
Buhari is not planning to conceive defeat in 2019.

All appointments are skewed towards that goal.

As it stands now, all the gun-wielding security agencies in the country are firmly in the hands of one tribe who are less than 10% of Nigeria's population and are not even real Nigerians but immigrants.

In addition to controlling the security agencies, they have also taken all the security formations to their part of the country.

Plus,

They control the electoral body known as INEC.

They equally have a very powerful well-armed Savage Militia already carrying out a forceful ISLAMIZATION and CONQUEST campaign by visiting genocide on Christians and Southerners with the ruthless campaign getting worse by the day.

And,

You are on Facebook and Twitter preaching Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as the solution

How?

How do you plan on removing Buhari with your PVC?

I am willing to have an intellectual acrobat with anyone on this.

Intelligent debate.

While we complained about his sectional appointments. Buhari had 2019 in view.

The only position they are scared of and scheming on how to take is the position of the Chief Justice of the federation. Once they take him off. The chess game is over

You should predict the future as a source of income. Your intelligence is incredible. Everything happened as you envisaged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Switch Blasts Lai Mohammed / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.