Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election (42287 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by millionboi2: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2018
OK... We will still vote you out 2019
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 20, 2018
bonechamberlain:
"he has stayed long enough to cause problems" can u imagine this thoughtless statement. >sad

u would go back to coma again when u here the result of 2019. >sad

Very thoughtless, can you imagine zero shame.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by mitchel1(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:
Buhari is not planning to conceive defeat in 2019.

All appointments are skewed towards that goal.

As it stands now, all the gun-wielding security agencies in the country are firmly in the hands of one tribe who are less than 10% of Nigeria's population and are not even real Nigerians but immigrants.

In addition to controlling the security agencies, they have also taken all the security formations to their part of the country.

Plus,

They control the electoral body known as INEC.
Hmmm I thought it is ' Concede Defeat'
They equally have a very powerful well-armed Savage Militia already carrying out a forceful ISLAMIZATION and CONQUEST campaign by visiting genocide on Christians and Southerners with the ruthless campaign getting worse by the day.

And,

You are on Facebook and Twitter preaching Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as the solution

How?

How do you plan on removing Buhari with your PVC?

I am willing to have an intellectual acrobat with anyone on this.

Intelligent debate.

While we complained about his sectional appointments. Buhari had 2019 in view.

The only position they are scared of and scheming on how to take is the position of the Chief Justice of the federation. Once they take him off. The chess game is over
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2018
No wonder some of his nerves and brain cells are not functioning at 100%. Some of the parts of his grey-matter got damaged during the coma because not everyone comes out of coma to be the same again
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by debolayinka(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2018
I hope you too will concede defeat peacefully when you lose in 2019?
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2018
WTF??!!!!! ...I am Nigerian...my affiliation is to no group or persons,I am just a Patriot. I respect the office of the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.As a Nigerian who has a stake in the Nigerian project, I feel insulted by President Muhammadu Buhari and so is he insulting the intelligence of well meaning and Patriotic Nigerian with this statement.We the Patriots do not give a rat.ass if he went into a comma at the hearing of the then election results.He was elected to perform not give theses tales...we (well meaning Nigerians) do not care for him and his band wagon of underperformance and we will vote him out.Nigeria is not about Buhari...Nigeria is not about APC or PDP...we are Nigerians!. Good People of Nigeria,its time to stand up and hold your elected officials accountable at all level. Long Live The Federal Republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Who cares...how I wish i knew that you going to disappoint me and the majority Nigerians, this far i wouldn't have called my entire family to voted for you adoju ti' Ni omo
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Awoleesu(m): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2018
RickandMorty:
He still can't believe he's president. Guys, we're in a deeper shiit than we imagined.
Guy you made me LOL!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
BUHARI why you con dey lie like this
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:

As it stands now, all the gun-wielding security agencies in the country are firmly in the hands of one tribe who are less than 10% of Nigeria's population and are not even real Nigerians but immigrants.

In addition to controlling the security agencies, they have also taken all the security formations to their part of the country.

Plus,

They equally have a very powerful well-armed Savage Militia already carrying out a forceful ISLAMIZATION and CONQUEST campaign by visiting genocide on Christians and Southerners with the ruthless campaign getting worse by the day.

And,

You are on Facebook and Twitter preaching Permanent Voters Card (PVC) as the solution

How?

Intelligent debate.

The only position they are scared of and scheming on how to take is the position of the Chief Justice of the federation. Once they take him off. The chess game is over
yaaah hmm you are very correct but God normally uses situation like that to glorify Himself. Don't you think God can destroy his foot soldiers 1st and disgraced him like Pharao
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Maj196(m): 10:38am On Jan 20, 2018
He's still living in past... Oga siddon and do ur work
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Jethrolite(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:

Do not have defeat mentality, you're quite factual but we will conquer. Should PDP get their calculations right and field someone who is fearless and determined, we will conquer. If he insists on ruling then there won't be a country for him to rule.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Gtuns(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2018
Are you a BUSINESS OWNER ?
G. Tuns NG is here offering you an UNBEATABLE STARTUP BUSINESS PACK for as low as N44,999.
#A Standard Business Website
#Professional Working Email
#Business Social Media Account
#Logo Design
#Business Card Design
#Letter Head Design
#ID Card Design
Contact Us Via Call or WhatsApp 07032322299
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by snipernigga(m): 10:40am On Jan 20, 2018
So e don tey wey you don dey enter coma
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by afrika(f): 10:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Guess he thinks aso rock is for the aged and tired drones.... See america, Germany, Russia, Iran, etc. Please don't go and sleep and form u know and u are thinking while things are spoiling
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:

Plus,

And,

How?

Intelligent debate.

Ur post wud hv been great bt for this tribalistic comment snd mind u Jonathan had all those forces and security agencies and still lost. Jonathan brought us out of d dark days of rigged elections and pre concluded winner. Nigerians are no more fools. Even hausa fulanis arrnd me who voted buhari like i did aswell are already tired of the govt

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
and you must reciprocate the awesome gesture by conceeding to the winner, come 2019!

u are a gross waste of my 2015 vote!
#daura beckons!
#enough of cluelesnes /steewpidity!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by ChrisEsq: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
'He could have caused some problems. He had stayed long enough to cause problems.”-Buhari Just imagine
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: http://www.herald.ng/2015-i-went-into-coma-on-receiving-jonathans-call-buhari/
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by AreaFada2: 10:45am On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Princewell2012(m): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
Built2last:

Plus,

And,

How?

Intelligent debate.

God will surely bless you for your insight. You know what he has perfectly mastermind how to carry out his massive rigging with so called PVC. That's why he is saying the PVC works. He knows what he is going.

Only God wlll save us.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by fasho01(m): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2018
How we wish it was permanent!
Indeed everything makes perfect sense in hindsight.. How we wish!
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by superlanny(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2018
Please let's look at those who are blasting pmb, 90% of them are Igbos, you people will be shocked in 2019, no be by noise making, only sensible people will understand that Apc means Nigeria well. And our votes will speak, not all the abuses you reign on Buhari, we shall wait and see.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by AreaFada2: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2018
bonechamberlain:
"he has stayed long enough to cause problems" can u imagine this thoughtless statement. angry

u would go back to coma again when u here the result of 2019. angry

Because that is what Buhari himself would have done. In fact even before 2015 election APC threatened to form an alternative government (treason) if they lose. They didn't consider technology/PVC as reliable and having the final say even if they should lose. Now that they won PVC is suddenly gold standard. Even though we have seen videos of ten year old kids with PVC voting in Kano and across the North.

Buhari and his goons were so focused on causing trouble if they lose that they never prepared for govt. Buhari had 12 years to prepare for government. And all along he claimed Nigeria was close to collapse. Yet after becoming president, it took him another 6 months to appoint people already surrounding him all along as ministers.
Very odd.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by bart10: 10:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Trash undecided
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by dollyptosh(m): 10:59am On Jan 20, 2018
BankeSmalls:
He didn't need to have woken up.
cheesy. He can now go back.

Didn't mean evil
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by NewNigeria2019: 11:01am On Jan 20, 2018
NewNigeria2019!.Its good as you PMB sound surprising to hear GEJ called you and conceded defeat. That's to show how he love Nigeria and don't want shedding blood. PMB, if you are in his show, will you do so?, let your conscience judge you. We need NewNigeria Now, Nigerian youths should shun all our past old politician whether in APC or PDP and embrace change Now. Go and get your PVC. It's time to send both APC and PDP packing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 11:04am On Jan 20, 2018
Why coma?After all Jonathan Goodluck didn't call you with KILLER NUMBER.
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by bonechamberlain(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2018
AreaFada2:

Because that is what Buhari himself would have done. In fact even before 2015 election APC threatened to form an alternative government (treason) if they lose. They didn't consider technology/PVC as reliable and having the final say even if they should lose. Now that they won PVC is suddenly gold standard. Even though we have seen videos of ten year old kids with PVC voting in Kano and across the North.

Buhari and his goons were so focused on causing trouble if they lose that they never prepared for govt. Buhari had 12 years to prepare for government. And all along he claimed Nigeria was close to collapse. Yet after becoming president, it took him another 6 months to appoint people already surrounding him all along as ministers.
Very odd.
this country is annoying angry
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by bonechamberlain(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2018
ndy87:

Very thoughtless, can you imagine zero shame.
this is so annoying angry
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Was God justice slapped Buhari for using innocent human bloodshed and propaganda to hijacked GEJ's administration.

Fulani herdsman terrorist.

Now you are sending your secret service and EFCC to around insulting and harassing the same people conceded defeat for your interest.

President Buhari has admitted that he's not in a hurry to do anything since has gotten power he needed. Buhari gives no damn about high cost of living, fuel scarcity and high cost of fuel and no electricity to pumping water in Nigerians various homes.

Does so called ministers not noise makers according to you mr president Buhari
All the security heads are from the north, all the electoral commission making decisions are from the north. This president Buhari is a foolish tribalistic bigotry president.

Will Buhari have courage to concede defeat in 2019 election
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Adebowale89(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2018
if you don't survive that koma then perhaps we won't be where we are in Nigeria today
Re: Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election by Stylz69(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2018
You are still in the coma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.