Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (58133 Views)

Actress Zainab Balogun Meets Brazilian Legend Ronaldinho / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by emmabest2000(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
Godwinfury:
6 years enh? village people, una no try oo, make Una cut the girl some slacks biko, 6 years no be beans...

You guys and village people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Sapphire86(f): 2:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
NovusHomo:

I dare you. grin grin

Don't! I already agree I'm a coward in that area. grin
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by tballeyy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
U are looking for husband now; after ur sodomice
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by jericco1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
she's very pretty. aspirational, my kind of woman.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
One of the prettiest ladies in entertainment.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
I like ladies on low cut, they rock! you can inbox me.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Women looking for husband/boyfriend done reach another level. I have read 2 to 3 of this kind of news today. O ga oo...

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by ice4u999(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
Fine girl like this
I tire for my fellow men. But one can never tell of her attitude though but she is just too beautiful and sensible to be single
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Are you sure?
Yes now, she is a fine babe. When beautiful girls say they are single,I can't help wondering why it is so.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by spagiiagi: 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
shocked shocked shocked : she is looking for me
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by RSVP: 2:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
bobokunlexzy:
The problem is that she is actually looking for a rich dude with those qualities she mentioned but datz gonna be hard cos a guy can't be rich & transparent/honest especially wen it comes to dating. Lag ladies no go let am rest. She should go for a broke guy & toosh him up. Shikena

Dey can't even date an avarage guy not to talk of one broke dude...Imagine one aunty boldly told me she can't date any guy that doesn't own a car and guess what she's almost 35.. I just laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yes now, she is a fine babe. When beautiful girls say they are single,I can't help wondering why it is so.

For real?

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

For real?
Yap, for real cheesy
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yap, for real cheesy
Lol, funny bea. Maybe she's looking for a rich dude.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by bobokunlexzy: 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
RSVP:

Dey can't even date an avarage guy not to talk of one broke dude...Imagine one aunty boldly told me she can't date any guy that doesn't own a car and guess what she's almost 35.. I just laugh.

Lol....na dia body go tell them in the long run.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, funny bea.
Maybe she's looking for a rich dude.
I think so. Though I don't believe she has been single for 6 years.. That's much. She must have someone oiling her engine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
Fine girl like this

Yes ke! I so much like her kind of fine.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, funny bea.
Maybe she's looking for a rich dude.

She just said she isn't. He just has to have prospects and be driven.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
So with all the men we have in Lagos you still can't find the right one that suit you, then go back to London and look for one. Rada rada oshi
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
ice4u999:

I tire for my fellow men. But one can never tell of her attitude though but she is just too beautiful and sensible to be single

Well, she's something of a public figure. Maybe a number of prospective Mr. Rights are battling with complex.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by adeblow(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
veekid:
She come resemble jumoke oniburedi
grin
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
emmabest2000:

You guys and village people
is that picture real or Photoshop?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
RSVP:

Ladies should look beyond property. Anyone that has access to a car can date that aunty. Guys too should work hard. A man of marriage age should at least have good prospects. After all an old adage says 'be sure before you marry of a house wherein to tarry.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Omudia11: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Men! Someone said she ain't looking for a rich guy and you're putting it to her that she is indirectly looking for one. If she had outrightly said that you'd still bash her.

Na wa o!
bobokunlexzy:
The problem is that she is actually looking for a rich dude with those qualities she mentioned but datz gonna be hard cos a guy can't be rich & transparent/honest especially wen it comes to dating. Lag ladies no go let am rest. She should go for a broke guy & toosh him up. Shikena
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

I think so. Though I don't believe she has been single for 6 years.. That's much. She must have someone oiling her engine cheesy

Lol, engine oilers are different from affectionate boyfriends cheesy
Had it been I was close, I don't mind playing the role grin
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by deavicky(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
Countersam:
My dear, leave your comfort zone as Lagos don tire for you... Come to Aba!
lol Aba for that matta. OK oh may be after Aba she go come PH. At least we are honest and transparent here. She can let go of the third condition. We await u.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Honestagbons(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
Abeg mk we leave dis girl,she don tire,for all d lagos,u nor see ur future husband,na by fine girl,all d London guys don,dunp u,na u run come Lagos come fine future husband,hmmm,bad market for u,go were u come from,say mk dis Lagos fine guys go do meeting for which levels.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
jericco1:
she's very pretty.
aspirational, my kind of woman.

Exactly, I just hope I see the same or even better type when I'm ready. Hopefully, she's less religious.

To folks who keep assuming ladies of Zainab personality or any type of lady wants a "rich" guy. It's important to note that women marry up not down. So don't expect any lady of any economic stratum to go below her status. It's always higher. I want to believe there are still good guys out there. She should keep looking.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by vroy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
Come and collect clay to mould the one that will tickle ur fancy
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by bobokunlexzy: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Omudia11:
Men! Someone said she ain't looking for a rich guy and you're putting it to her that she is indirectly looking for one. If she had outrightly said that you'd still bash her.

Na wa o!

She might said she isn't really looking for a rich guy.......but then the number of yrs (6) she has been searching contradicts her claims. If she isn't really looking for a rich dude, then 6yrs is way too long to find a "poor" or "average" guy.
Na rich guy she wants jor..... London babe for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by kazzy4u(m): 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
i pity sum ladies wen using sum guyz dey play, now guyz no even send Dem again now com on social telling us single since 6years. no b only village witch dey do u. u need to go to Beach to wash ur head with iron sponch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.