Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (58132 Views)

Actress Zainab Balogun Meets Brazilian Legend Ronaldinho / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by ice4u999(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
oliidell:

Well, she's something of a public figure. Maybe a number of prospective Mr. Rights are battling with complex.
You know her to be a public figure but not a lot of men know her as a celebrity. I personally have never heard of her till this post. "Mr. Rights battling with complexity," not the Nigerian men I know. Where you go as a lady determine the type of men you will meet and also the type of friends and crowd around a lady will also determine the type of man that will approach her. I totally respect her choice of men and hopefully more ladies will think like that but the question is, is she truly willing to settle with a guy that is not very rich? A guy that can take care of a woman but can't fly her overseas for baby delivery? Most times I laugh when ladies talk about how the man must not be rich but fail to define those words clearly. The same goes to very beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by RSVP: 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
oliidell:

Ladies should look beyond property. Anyone that has access to a car can date that aunty. Guys too should work hard. A man of marriage age should at least have good prospects. After all an old adage says 'be sure before you marry of a house wherein to tarry.

You're absolutely right!
They need to start looking beyond a man property/bank account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, engine oilers are different from affectionate boyfriends cheesy Had it been I was close, I don't mind playing the role grin
Continue looking for opportunities... Are you yoruba?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 3:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Continue looking for opportunities... Are you yoruba?

Lol, I don't seek for such opportunity, but will wholeheartedly cherish it when I encounter one grin

No, Igbo, far from yoruba demon gang.
You are yoruba?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, I don't seek for such opportunity, but will wholeheartedly cherish it when I encounter one grin

No, Igbo, far from yoruba demon gang.
You are yoruba?

Yes o, pure blooded yoruba... I look igbo that's why most people don't believe I'm yoruba. My name also makes it worse(my name is blessing). No wonder they don't believe I'm yoruba.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yes o, pure blooded yoruba... I look igbo that's why most people don't believe I'm yoruba. My name also makes it worse(my name is blessing). No wonder they don't believe I'm yoruba.

For real, yoruba?
Lol, I thought you were Igbo, seriously,
And you really do not behave(online) as yoruba. kiss
I had to see this to think otherwise ìpínlè òsun, ìpínlè omolúwàbí grin
What does it mean?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by tealaw(m): 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
How moving 6 hours from ur countrycan totally change ur looks.she would hv been horrid if she didnt leave.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

For real, yoruba? Lol, I thought you were Igbo, seriously, And you really do not behave(online) as yoruba. kiss I had to see this to think otherwise ìpínlè òsun, ìpínlè omolúwàbí grin What does it mean?
It means... State of Osun, the land of the virtuous.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

For real, yoruba? Lol, I thought you were Igbo, seriously, And you really do not behave(online) as yoruba. kiss I had to see this to think otherwise ìpínlè òsun, ìpínlè omolúwàbí grin What does it mean?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 4:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
Alright,
Wait, did CDQ use such lines in his song?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:
Alright,
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by dingbang(m): 4:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
She is beautiful.. But women forget that marriage is not all about them.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Alright,

I don't listen to his songs. I hardly listen to Nigeria artists music, I prefer Celine Dion, Sia, Brandy. The only Nigerian artist I listen to is psquare. I love them like seriously. Davido, wizkid, tekno, lil Kesh.... Count me out.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
ice4u999:

You know her to be a public figure but not a lot of men know her as a celebrity. I personally have never heard of her till this post. "Mr. Rights battling with complexity," not the Nigerian men I know. Where you go as a lady determine the type of men you will meet and also the type of friends and crowd around a lady will also determine the type of man that will approach her. I totally respect her choice of men and hopefully more ladies will think like that but the question is, is she truly willing to settle with a guy that is not very rich? A guy that can take care of a woman but can't fly her overseas for baby delivery? Most times I laugh when ladies talk about how the man must not be rich but fail to define those words clearly. The same goes to very beautiful women.

@bolded:
I think she has earned the right to be called a public figure. She has featured in some critically acclaimed movies both domestic and international. She's the Producer/host of a leading talk show on Ebony TV. She is profiled on wikipedia and the International Movie Database (IMDb).

Not the Nigerian men you know? It's a guy thing. Men often develop inferiority complex when faced with wooing a more successful lady.

She already said the guy doesn't have to be very rich, so it's best to take her word.

& no, Zainab doesn't need a guy to fly her out to give birth. Her Passport is Red and she's far from broke.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

I don't listen to his songs. I hardly listen to Nigeria artists music, I prefer Celine Dion, Sia, Brandy. The only Nigerian artist I listen to is psquare. I love them like seriously. Davido, wizkid, tekno, lil Kesh.... Count me out.

Lol, are you for real?
Ofwhich you don't dance, do you?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, are you for real?
Ofwhich you don't dance, do you?

I dance but whenever I want to dance... Olamide is the best option for me. His beats are always crazy.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

I dance but whenever I want to dance... Olamide is the best option for me. His beats are always crazy.
Yea, very killing, that's mostly what Nigerian musicians are good at, giving beat.
Thou, I don't fully understand yoruba, but v'heard much and praises about Adekunle gold heard he's good.

Well, Nigerians are trying in their own way, thou I'm fully endowed with rap musics, not love shii.

Detest love musics, they are deceiving grin especially Celine Dion and Westlife.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Yea, very killing, that's mostly what Nigerian musicians are good at, giving beat.
Thou, I don't fully understand yoruba, but v'heard much and praises about Adekunle gold heard he's good.

Well, Nigerians are trying in their own way, thou I'm fully endowed with rap musics, not love shii.

Detest love musics, they are deceiving grin especially Celine Dion and Westlife.

grin grin it's true though, they portray love like a fairy tale. I just love the solemnity of their music.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Donjazzy12(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
TunezMedia:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/zainab-balogun-sends-message-to-future-husband/amp/
See lesbian accusing men of not being serious. We all have ported to sex dolls
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Mynightmare: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
[b]He does not have to be rich, but he has to be aspirational because I am a very driven person and I spend a lot of time working what does she mean by that?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

grin grin it's true though, they portray love like a fairy tale. I just love the solemnity of their music.

Lol, grin, they so much portray love that you can be pushed to do crazy things in real if you are unable to hold yourself.

Yea, they'v got much and nice solemnity, thou I'm far from anything concerning love cool

Rap ti take over kiss
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by ice4u999(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
oliidell:

@bolded:
I think she has earned the right to be called a public figure. She has featured in some critically acclaimed movies both domestic and international. She's the Producer/host of a leading talk show on Ebony TV. She is profiled on wikipedia and the International Movie Database (IMDb).

Not the Nigerian men you know? It's a guy thing. Men often develop inferiority complex when faced with wooing a more successful lady.

She already said the guy doesn't have to be very rich, so it's best to take her word.

& no, Zainab doesn't need a guy to fly her out to give birth. Her Passport is Red and she's far from broke.

Shoo you take this girl matter serious o. You must really know this lady's account o. FYI not everybody watch ebony TV and guy not every guy recalls or memories names of every nollywood actress. Please speak for yourself, it is not all guys thing to develop inferiority complex when faced with successful women. Only men that are not use to seeing successful women or men that have no future will be intimidated by successful women.
If you as a man have a direction in life even the wealthiest woman will respect you because they see that drive but when you have boys all over the place looking for successful women to suck from why won't people be intimidated.
Bro one last thing is that, you are taking this lady's issue too personal. Easy off
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, grin, they so much portray love that you can be pushed to do crazy things in real if you are unable to hold yourself.

Yea, they'v got much and nice solemnity, thou I'm far from anything concerning love cool

Rap ti take over kiss

Lol grin it's cool anyway.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by donstan18: 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol grin it's cool anyway.
Yea, cool
Celine bbstar kiss

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Obodo999(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yes now, she is a fine babe. When beautiful girls say they are single,I can't help wondering why it is so.

And you think beauty is the only quality ladies need to bring into relationships. She has to be generous with her money and caring. I hate stingy broke ladies.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by ice4u999(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mynightmare:
[b]He does not have to be rich, but he has to be aspirational because I am a very driven person and I spend a lot of time working what does she mean by that?
Help me ask o
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
ice4u999:

Shoo you take this girl matter serious o. You must really know this lady's account o. FYI not everybody watch ebony TV and guy not every guy recalls or memories names of every nollywood actress. Please speak for yourself, it is not all guys thing to develop inferiority complex when faced with successful women. Only men that are not use to seeing successful women or men that have no future will be intimidated by successful women.
If you as a man have a direction in life even the wealthiest woman will respect you because they see that drive but when you have boys all over the place looking for successful women to suck from why won't people be intimidated.
Bro one last thing is that, you are taking this lady's issue too personal. Easy off

I've been here long enough to learn not to trade insults on a faceless forum...and yes, I was expecting the 'speak for yourself' line.

You can actually disagree politely without using harsh words. It's the quality of your argument that matters not the amount of expletives in your submission.

Again, you should work on your grammar. I had a hard time making sense of what you typed above (no offence intended please). It will also aid your understanding of people's posts. My first mention actually corroborated your initial post and all my arguments on this topic gave allowance for different opinions. So I'm really surprised that we are going back and forth.

Do have a nice day bro.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by MayorofLagos(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sapphire86:
Low cut women are truly beautiful because if I cut my hair, hmmmm let's just leave the rest unsaid

grin
...i already know, your visual says it all. I love your dark smooth skin. Very sexxy girl!
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Free advert, anyway let her try Abuja
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmm the cream alone this UK babe will be using will cost 2000 pounds sterling.....her clothes ,shoes all imported from London.her make up kit imported from London and it will cost 800 pounds sterling. Her underwears will be the original Victoria secrets from London and dat will cost 700 pounds sterling.now the type of food she Will be eating will be the imported ones cos she won't be able to eat our food.now tell me which average lagos guy or naija guy will be able to keep up to her expenses. From what i know the Victoria secrets underwear will be the same price tag of a young guy's five month salary if u convert am to naira. Except if u marry Otedola's son sha.u should be targeting rich men's and politicians sons.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
holluphemydavid:
Free advert, anyway let her try Abuja
oil dey ur headcheesy.na dere the real money big wigs basecheesy.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by ice4u999(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
oliidell:

I've been here long enough to learn not to trade insults on a faceless forum...and yes, I was expecting the 'speak for yourself' line.

You can actually disagree politely without using harsh words. It's the quality of your argument that matters not the amount of expletives in your submission.

Again, you should work on your grammar. I had a hard time making sense of what you typed above (no offence intended please). It will also aid your understanding of people's posts. My first mention actually corroborated your initial post and all my arguments on this topic gave allowance for different opinions. So I'm really surprised that we are going back and forth.

Do have a nice day bro.

"I had a hard time understanding your comment" but you replied to the same comment easily. The very moment you used the word a guy thing, there you insulted me and a lot of guys. So stop putting on this your holy attitude and if your first comment collaborated my whatever mention then why argue further. What a dumb ass! King of Grammer and you can't tell the difference between your comment and mine and then choose to use the easy way out by picking on errors to escape. GO BACK INTO YOUR HOLE RAT!

I made a comment and your smart ass decided to reply to it. so who is the one trading words? What a crack head!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.