Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (58194 Views)

Actress Zainab Balogun Meets Brazilian Legend Ronaldinho / Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Electroweb(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
I know why she is doing this.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Maybe Naija men have figured you returnee biaches out...maybe they know no man in his right senses should date a returnee biach who has nothing to offer except tautau and visa....Naija chicks are the best
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Ayiibobo(m): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
You never meet man wey u like,
.......abi na man never come toast you?

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by toye440: 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
nerodenero:
Go back to London!!!
Y wen i hv bin looking for her and i hv found her.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Missnande(f): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Event planner, Wedding Party 1.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by XingXhang(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2018
RSVP:

Dey can't even date an avarage guy not to talk of one broke dude...Imagine one aunty boldly told me she can't date any guy that doesn't own a car and guess what she's almost 35.. I just laugh.

Lolz; village people effect
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Konquest: 5:19am On Jan 21, 2018
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 9:11am On Jan 21, 2018
smiley
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by oliidell(m): 9:14am On Jan 21, 2018
Are you still on this issue smiley

Let me show you what I meant.

ice4u999:

"I had a hard time understanding your comment" but you replied to the same comment easily. The very moment you used the word(phrase) a guy thing, there you insulted me and a lot of guys. So stop putting on(up) this your holy attitude. and if If your first comment collaborated corroborated!!! (it means supported) my whatever mention then why argue further. What a dumb ass! King of Grammer Grammar! [s]and you can't tell the difference between your comment and mine and then choose to use the easy way out by picking on errors to escape. [/s]GO BACK INTO YOUR HOLE RAT HOLE, RAT!

I made a comment and your smart ass decided to reply to it. so So who is the one trading words? What a crack head!

Dude, the first step to solving a personal problem is admitting its existence. Your English needs urgent help. This is a public forum and you are assaulting our collective senses. Please quit embarrassing yourself and take some English classes. You'll thank me later.

PS: I hope you are conversant with Nairaland rules. Rule 21 says: 'Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.' You break this one everyday.

I won't dignify you with another reply. Goodbye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Omudia11: 11:35am On Jan 21, 2018
Stop saying what you don't know. I also have had a problem finding love after my break up years ago.
I also am not looking for a rich guy because I have my own money.
bobokunlexzy:

She might said she isn't really looking for a rich guy.......but then the number of yrs (6) she has been searching contradicts her claims. If she isn't really looking for a rich dude, then 6yrs is way too long to find a "poor" or "average" guy.
Na rich guy she wants jor..... London babe for that matter.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 21, 2018
I Believe Say Na Ur Shakara Still Make U Dey Single
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by bobokunlexzy: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
Omudia11:
Stop saying what you don't know. I also have had a problem finding love after my break up years ago.
I also am not looking for a rich guy because I have my own money.

Well......U're both ladies with a very high taste wen it comes to Men then.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Omudia11: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2018
No dear. I just don't have any such emotions.
bobokunlexzy:

Well......U're both ladies with a very high taste wen it comes to Men then.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by bobokunlexzy: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
Omudia11:
No dear. I just don't have any such emotions.

Aiit.....since u dont av such emotions, then I guess U're now with ur prince charming unlike her.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by Omudia11: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2018
Actually I'm not. embarassed
bobokunlexzy:

Aiit.....since u dont av such emotions, then I guess U're now with ur prince charming unlike her.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by bobokunlexzy: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
shocked
Omudia11:
Actually I'm not. embarassed
Really Hmmm, y dont u just write me privately, I've got something 4u.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by obowunmi(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2018
She was lying after all.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by XingXhang(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
JamaicanLove: Here?
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by meobizy(f): 5:06am On Oct 07, 2018
All these types once they enter Naija and learn the sugar daddy lifestyle they find it hard to quit. Give her time, she'll enter a relationship when she wants.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by meobizy(f): 5:07am On Oct 07, 2018
obowunmi:
She was lying after all.
How?
Never mind. I just saw the thread on her wedding. Like I said, she'll enter a relationship when she deems fit.
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by konews: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2019
Zainab Balogun is a fast Nigerian actress, Model and Television presenter. Zainab Balogun feautes mostly in romantic movies. Zainab Balogun was born October 10th 1989 in London, England. She is currently 29 years old.
http://www.konews.com.ng/zainb-balogun-biography-age-movies-net-worth/
Re: Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos by JADEK01(m): 2:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
TunezMedia:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/punchng.com/zainab-balogun-sends-message-to-future-husband/amp/
just that if I come to you now,you would not accept me,let me hustle small till next year if u r still available till then I will find u....I love hard working girl too and a lady that has done well for her self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight / Police Take Funke Akindele To Court With Her Husband, JJC Skillz Over Lockdown / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.