Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time (4780 Views)

Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. / Can A Woman Enjoy Life To The Fullest Without A Man In Her Life. Be Sincere. / There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 11:13am On Jan 20, 2018
Airforce1 am not trying to criticize you or hate on you
But I want to know what your life will be like in 5 or 10 years time.
The fact that so many people called you jobless kid and some say you hawk memory card is unfair to me.
I will like to ask you if you have
☆plans for your future
☆what's your sources of income (not my business but to clear some views )
☆what's your FB and instagram account name so we can F.B.I or DSS you
Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by DreamChaser2000: 11:19am On Jan 20, 2018
Lol. His intagram followers don't even exist.

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Uyiii: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
The fact that so many people called you jobless kid and some say you hawk memory card is unfair to me.
☆plans for your future
Thanks
Wow, you're an epitome of stupidity. spitsundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2018
Hin market no go fit move for Instagram na grin
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by donstan18: 11:25am On Jan 20, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
☆plans for your future
Thanks

A grown man just woke up and the first thing that came to his mind is to know his fellow man's fate in 5 years time.

Is this not joblessness?

12 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by greencard: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
"Faith" or "Fate" undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by DaddyKross: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2018
Faith koh, Onome nii
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Hearken to the voice of reasoning, they won't hear. Atulu. undecided
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by makydebbie(f): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

A grown man just woke up and the first thing that came to his mind is to know his fellow man's fate in 5 years time.

Is this not joblessness?
It's so nauseating.

Misplaced priorities. Op, it's fate not faith tho.
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Is this not joblessness?
thank God I have not yet grown up
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
Uyiii:

Wow, you're an epitome of stupidity. spitsundecided
you are epitome of insensitivity
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by iamJ(m): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2018
Airforce is the one making these threads cheesy

12 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Cowbuoy: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2018
Muna free this guy na...
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
It's so nauseating.

I don't modify
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
he's not
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mariinee:
Hearken to the voice of reasoning, they won't hear. Atulu. undecided
who
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:

Is this not joblessness?

More of lifelessness

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by habsydiamond(m): 12:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
see this guy asking Interview questions...shey u won give him job ni......
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by donstan18: 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
makydebbie:
It's so nauseating.
grin grin
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

More of lifelessness
have you bush your teeth today
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
have you bush your teeth today

Feaces fall on you
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Feaces fall on you
go and sit down
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Airforce yaff come again..

Dude get sense ni

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LessNoise: 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Air force lmao with his alternates cheesy in 5 years you must be a major memory card distributior cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
go and sit down

Abeg shey I fit ask una something, wetin d guy do all of una
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
you Are Right Though

1 Like

Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 1:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Abeg shey I fit ask una something, wetin d guy do all of una
Nothing bro
I love the guy
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
DeadRat:
you Are Right Though
my love how you
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
my love how you
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
DeadRat:
how are you doing today dear
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
how are you doing today dear
I'm Fine Sweetie, how Are You smiley
Re: What Will Be The Fate /how Will Airforce Life Be Like In 10 Years Time by LifeofEFCC: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
DeadRat:
I'm Fine Sweetie, how Are You smiley
am cool my love
Can I mail you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) / A Girl I Met On Facebook / Hope Every Lady Is Not Like This Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.