Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. (3047 Views)

Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / There Will Always Be Someone Ahead Of You In Life... Be Humble (picture) / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Doshlowkey(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2023
Lol life is a humbler.

Do you know that nobody outside your mum and dad or your wife and kids want to see you even eat food? They wished you where dead and I mean all your friends, your extended family, and everyone you know. People hate seeing anyone have a better life than theirs , it’s very rude and disrespectful to them so they hate you for it, they hate you for having what they don’t and showing it off in their face, irrespective of if you are showing off or not , they just hate your good easy soft life and will poison you at the slightest opportunity.

You may say, but rich people have a lot of people around them, well yes but 99.9 percent of those people are FAKE!!!!!!!

They are manipulating the person to give them thing’s through relationships, or friendships or even business dealings,, it’s all a game to extort the person whose more successful than them. They flock around rich people just to use them, I mean everyone does this it’s basic human nature.

If you get money for the first time you will most likely learn this very first harsh life lesson. When you start posting good living online all your fake “friends” will start revealing themselves one by one. They will all flock to you just to use you but if you’re smart enough they will hate you for it. The other set of fake friends won’t even bother coming close they hate you too much to even near you they just wish you the worse from afar.

Life is mean af!!! Men, You have NOBODY but yourself and God. Trust in yourself, if your mum or dad are alive appreciate them they sincerely love you every other love will be fake, from friends to neighbors to colleagues to even your spouse or kids nobody will ever sincerely love you apart from your mum and God the rest will just use you to reach their full potential it doesn’t mean they are bad people it’s the harsh mean game of life.

Nobody likes me again all because I’m no longer suffering and begging them and the other set hate me for not allowing them use me. Lol

In all I really don’t care I’m just happy that you learn everyday, that’s the beauty of life.

Have a beautiful weekend, you and your family.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
wahala dey o 😂
but na true you talk sha

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2023
Serious talk! I expected better from this life.

Please, I'm available for any tech work.

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by ideamonster: 10:46am On Jul 29, 2023
smiley
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Maka70(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2023
E shock me wen my babe say I de oppress her de way I spend money, in other ways envy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Nemesis0147(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
It is all in your head…not everyone is as wicked,callous and selfish like you and your circle.

Right here…we raise by lifting others

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Tenrack: 11:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Nice piece

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Carcholce: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2023
Maka70:
E shock me wen my babe say I de oppress her de way I spend money, in other ways envy

I don’t mean to sound tribalistic but Ibo women are worse when it comes to this. IMO/ANAMBRA.

I have dated 3 in the past. They all have the same envy personality. They hate to see a man spend money on himself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by okerekingsley90: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2023
Doshlowkey:
Lol life is a humbler.

Do you know that nobody outside your mum and dad or your wife and kids want to see you even eat food? They wished you where dead and I mean all your friends, your extended family, and everyone you know. People hate seeing anyone have a better life than theirs , it’s very rude and disrespectful to them so they hate you for it, they hate you for having what they don’t and showing it off in their face, irrespective of if you are showing off or not , they just hate your good easy soft life and will poison you at the slightest opportunity.

You may say, but rich people have a lot of people around them, well yes but 99.9 percent of those people are FAKE!!!!!!!

They are manipulating the person to give them thing’s through relationships, or friendships or even business dealings,, it’s all a game to extort the person whose more successful than them. They flock around rich people just to use them, I mean everyone does this it’s basic human nature.

If you get money for the first time you will most likely learn this very first harsh life lesson. When you start posting good living online all your fake “friends” will start revealing themselves one by one. They will all flock to you just to use you but if you’re smart enough they will hate you for it. The other set of fake friends won’t even bother coming close they hate you too much to even near you they just wish you the worse from afar.

Life is mean af!!! Men, You have NOBODY but yourself and God. Trust in yourself, if your mum or dad are alive appreciate them they sincerely love you every other love will be fake, from friends to neighbors to colleagues to even your spouse or kids nobody will ever sincerely love you apart from your mum and God the rest will just use you to reach their full potential it doesn’t mean they are bad people it’s the harsh mean game of life.

Nobody likes me again all because I’m no longer suffering and begging them and the other set hate me for not allowing them use me. Lol

In all I really don’t care I’m just happy that you learn everyday, that’s the beauty of life.

Have a beautiful weekend, you and your family.

👍👍👍👍 great advice bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by helinues: 11:48am On Jul 29, 2023
I stopped helping people who refused to help themselves

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by livebyday(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:

The hypocrisy and irony in this one sentence staggering . Somethings are best not said.

Grow up

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Pathfinder2090: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Nemesis0147:
It is all in your head…not everyone is as wicked,callous and selfish like you and your circle.

You better listen to OP’s advice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Tinubu please come and read so that you will understand the reason why you have so many enemies.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by helinues: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2023
livebyday:

The hypocrisy and irony in this one sentence staggering . Somethings are best not said.

Grow up

Stop pokenosing into my comments

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Nemesis0147(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Pathfinder2090:

You better listen to OP’s advice
the only thing there is not to trust anyone…but we need each other to grow in one way or the other…that knowledge that you have now that is helping you in life was not inbuilt…they no born you with am..
In every step you take in life, you must have gotten the idea from someone or somewhere else so we need each other to grow.

5 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by BobbieZion(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:

Even when there is nothing to say.
You must say something.

Read what you wrote and see how very silly you sound.

Meanwhile having that mentality like that of the OP is itself retarded.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Arkadrob(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
That's why life can't be balanced. It's well.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by helinues: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
BobbieZion:

Even when there is nothing to say.
You must say something.

Read what you wrote and see how very silly you sound.

Meanwhile having that mentality like that of the OP is itself retarded.

Toh

Continue wasting time helping those who are not ready to help themselves then.

Your pocket go tell you what's up

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Jayson504(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is kinda true, but then I feel it depends on your circle and the kind of people you relate with. There are actually people that would genuinely want to see you win and succeed without being parasitic, and there are also people that won't be happy when they know that you're doing better than them. It's just human nature, and that's how the world works.

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by WildChild00(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
In life, it's the survival of the fittest...

8 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by FLYFIRE(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Tinubu please come and read so that you will understand the reason why you have so many enemies.
The OP DIDN'T talk about CRIMINALS & DRUG BARONS

4 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Doshlowkey(m): 4:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Jayson504:
This is kinda true, but then I feel it depends on your circle and the kind of people you relate with. There are actually people that would genuinely want to see you win and succeed without being parasitic, and there are also people that won't be happy when they know that you're doing better than them. It's just human nature, and that's how the world works.

Lol yes. There are kind people out there but what’s scary is they are prone to change at any time based off their biological human nature and that alone is what scares me about the ‘human being’ as a species or people or group basically.

7 Likes

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Doshlowkey(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
WildChild00:
In life, it's the survival of the fittest...

100 percent. Cat eat mouse race
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by livebyday(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:

Stop pokenosing into my comments
?
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Siminialaye20(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Namaster: 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nemesis0147:

Dumb.
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by talented321: 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Dundalk(m): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2023
helinues:
boss man..

I remain loyal
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Maka70:

You should break up with her, she does not have your best interest at heart.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
Most people are just trying to survive. They don't really care about you. You obviously crave attention
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by marlow1962(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
God already foresaw all these things that's why he said the heart of man is wicked and he regretted creating man.
Re: Nobody Wants To See You Succeed In Life Be Careful. by DonBenny77(m): 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Me wey Mama come hate, I'm finished then

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Homophobic? / What Should I Expect While In A Relationship With And Igbo Man? / Do You Men Think We Don't Like Good Looking Guys Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.