Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari (33013 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by donsteady(m): 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinisaac:
They are using reverse psychology on you people you people are falling for it....you think the wife of Buhari don't know what she is doing??she will first gain the trust and heart of nigerians then after use that to bring in sympathy votes throigh a platform claiming that Buhari finally listened to her and of how they have finally erased the cabals causing issues in the country and how voting them in again will bring a different regime...same thing patience Jonathan wanted to do during Jonathan era before the issue with amaechi
agree with you.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by doyinisaac(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
mainanalyst:
Read what you posted again and ask yourself if you have made any sense ?
Shebi 2019 election is coming...let's watch and see na...you will soon underststand the sense in the nonsense...
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Lumig: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
wonderful woman, she's not been hiding her feelings about his husband's cabinet members
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Lumig: 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinisaac:
They are using reverse psychology on you people you people are falling for it....you think the wife of Buhari don't know what she is doing??she will first gain the trust and heart of nigerians then after use that to bring in sympathy votes throigh a platform claiming that Buhari finally listened to her and of how they have finally erased the cabals causing issues in the country and how voting them in again will bring a different regime...same thing patience Jonathan wanted to do during Jonathan era before the issue with amaechi
"Reverse Psychology" it shows you have used it countless times

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by SmartyPants(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
I am not in support of Buhari, who has sadly proved to be bigoted, but we must remain human beings first and foremost. The president's wife is clearly out of line here: you stand behind your man no matter what others are saying or thinking about him.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by doyinisaac(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lumig:
"Reverse Psychology" it shows you have used it countless times
I just used it on you...
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Tflex01:
Politics!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is only in politics that people will commend the wife for betraying her own husband grin

cheesy
NIGERIA FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION: 2016/2017 ACADEMIC SESSION.

COURSE TITLE: Introduction to APC Government
COURSE CODE: APC 101
TIME ALLOWED: 2HRS 45 MIN
COURSE UNIT: 6
INSTRUCTION: Attempt All Questions

1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment
(v. )Fulani Herdsmen Killings

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
( i.) N5k promise is cancelled
(ii.) Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
(iii.) NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased

3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
(i). masquerade dressing,
(ii.) importation of grass
(iii). fantastically corrupt.

9. If x is change and y is lies/ propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(II)-- loss of WAEC certificate.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

14. Write a short note on the statement 'I belong to everyone and I belong to no one'
15. My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.. Explain. What is the other room used for and how does it affect the Nigerian economy
Your Time Starts Now!!! Forwarded as received ooh thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2018

(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment

2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:

4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.

6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel to and the disgrace he will receive.

7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kill people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?

10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt, explain the effect of gravitational force on you.

11. with a labeled diagram, describe the famous losses ever witnessed in recent time:
(i)-- loss of budget.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

12. If President Buhari @ 73yrs received his 1953 secondary school classmates, with relevant logic, explain how old PMB was when he finished secondary school considering the fact that from 1953-2016 is 63 years.

13. Write a short Essay on why Hajiya Aisha Buhari "visited" USA but did not go to say 'Hi' to Mrs. Mitchell Obama.

14. Write a short note on the statement 'I belong to everyone and I belong to no one'
15. My wife belongs to the kitchen and the other room.. Explain. What is the other room used for and how does it affect the Nigerian economy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Marvis4real(f): 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
no one likes to associate with failure
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Kulas: 3:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
If thé Wife of président Buhari can summon courage and tell thé World thé truth that her husband is not performing and that his administration is run by cabals. Calling à spade à spade no matter whose ox is gored-which is what i keep saying here in Nairaland. Then Who are those PMB/APC e warriors especially my Yoruba brothers that have seen that PMB is à collosal failure, yet keep making noise hère for selfish purpose because Osibanjo is VP and May be président. Stop supporting evil !, stop playing selfish politics !. Call spade à spade now and help in making Nigeria great .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Archmed(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
mainanalyst:
it might not be so in this instance, but oga, she made some sense

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:
She hasn't accepted or denied those posts so let's chill men!

If truly she's the author of those post then , i see divorce ringing out so loud as the husband na hard man

That's because she's under cabals political red files. She is not allowed to express herself in cabals corrupt agendas. These are the ones came out with this change scams you are buying. Mamman Daura is the top cabals ruling Buhari's government.

You remember the history of these people below in 24 season 4?

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by desmond2pk: 3:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
The only problem we have in Nigeria is the south west zombies. In as much as they are the vp, they are okay with the devil.
That's how awolowo fueled already calming civil war tension in 1967.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by jrusky(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
divinehand2003:
Great woman. I respect her high level of maturity, intelligence and swag.

She would have made an excellent SSA to her husband who is deaf and dull to burning national issues.

Thousand thumb up for you. You made my day.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Walelavender(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinisaac:
That will never fly joor. This conjecture is an imagination that can never change the heart of Nigerians.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by PointZerom: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
goldenceo1:
Aisha Buhari is far more intelligent than Buhari and his Nairaland supporters. Her constructive criticism to her husband failure is a testimony of her doggedness.

Especially ngeneukwenu liondeleo and omenkadies

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jjporch:

(i.) Dollar increase.
(ii.)Fuel Price increase
(iii.) Power Failure
(iv.) Unemployment

(i)-- loss of budget.
(iii)- loss of the moon.
(iv)- ear disorder.

Yes this is competency examination for Elrufai and APC zombies.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Chigold101(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
divinehand2003:

She would have made an excellent SSA to her husband who is deaf and dull to burning national issues.
she is a GREAT woman...
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by condralbedez: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
mainanalyst:
Dont mind him.... he is high on codeine
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by gidob(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
goldenceo1:
Aisha Buhari is far more intelligent than Buhari and his Nairaland supporters. Her constructive criticism to her husband failure is a testimony of her doggedness.
Underline the words "nairaland supporters" useless set of persons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by gidob(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
efemena5050:
Insipidus malicnktus gloglogiz est omem bem vurelesz
FOOL!!?
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by smulti(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
modelmike7:
God [s]bless the wife of my President. God bless my President[/s].
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by I888(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:

If truly she's the author of those post then , i see divorce ringing out so loud as the husband na hard man

She won't need him after all Wetin dey the man body to enjoy again.?
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by oruma19: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
have u not heard her name? Aisha...its the reincarnation of the Biblical Abigael...wise woman who will stop at nothing to ensure her husband survives the wrath of the people that favor him, and when he does not, she helps him do it..read the account of abigael and her foolish husband Nabal the camelite. 1 sam 25;1-end
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by bezimo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Onviously the woman understands tgat Buhari is no more in charge of Nigeria but cabals....

She has advised him in secret..he he cannot her and listen because the cabals are in charge..Going to social media to repost a video rightly criticizing her husbands govt shows she wishes things were gotten right but rather are going worse so its a last resort to recognise that things are falling apart...unlike some political hallelujah boys whose brains are in the garbage in irreversible mode of zombie..who see black and say its white.
Here is the First lady..criticising the obvious..who has heard of such a thing.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by I888(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinisaac:

I don't think so.
1. Patient Jonathan NEVER attacked her husband's government.

2. Aisha has been very vocal since 1.5 years of this administration so much that she went on BBC to speak out. You saw the way the cabals attacked her.

3. She didn't say a word in the current post due to the last backslash of no 2. Above. It is subtle precedence.

4. She may be afraid that her son's current health issue is due to the anger of the people in the land. The voice of the people is the voice of God.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by I888(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
SmartyPants:
I am not in support of Buhari, who has sadly proved to be bigoted, but we must remain human beings first and foremost. The president's wife is clearly out of line here: you stand behind your man no matter what others are saying or thinking about him.

That is bullshiit. So if herdsmen had attacked your family, would you still hold this same view?

Typical Nigerian. Tueh
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
divinehand2003:

She knows the husband is been controlled and influenced wrongly
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Spidermon: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinisaac:

You have sense.
All the people in power talking against Buhari all have a game plan. Misau, Bruce, Aisha, Shehu etc

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Splashme: 5:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
divinehand2003:

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by omonnakoda: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:

Maybe he is not so hard these days in ze oda room.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by omonnakoda: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
I thino she is just being opportunistic. She probably has information on his medical history.
I do not think the man ha long to live and she is planning her own future.
We are not stupid
What does she sell to buy all those clothes
The same woman that arrogantly tried to shake the Alaafin. Can she try that with even the Emir of Ilorin. ?
She has seen the writing on the wall

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farewell Broadcast: Ambode Shuns Tinubu, Gives Special Recognition To Buhari, Os / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / 939,268 Votes Were Rejected In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.