Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari (33008 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Ben Bruce Offers Kate Dekpe, With Poetic Pidgin English A Job At Silverbird / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by holluphemydavid(m): 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:
She hasn't accepted or denied those posts so let's chill men!

If truly she's the author of those post then , i see divorce ringing out so loud as the husband na hard man

Pls correct ursef, u will say she hasn't denied, u can't used d word accepted when she tweeted with her social media account, she can only denied Dat, and truth be told, she can't denied it cos seem she is already fed up with her husband lead administration, probably her husband didn't listen to her good advice rather take d advice of d cabal, cos Dat woman is highly intelligent unlike her husband who only posses Nepa bill as a certificate
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by opribo(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
All these things you guys are doing will only provoke Buha into taking action against his wife.

You know women mean nothing to him, so if you people keep praising the woman, you won't be there when the man will react.

Remember, how he fired his first wife, the man doesn't send any woman.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
holluphemydavid:

Pls correct ursef, u will say she hasn't denied, u can't used d word accepted when she tweeted with her social media account, she can only denied Dat, and truth be told, she can't denied it cos seem she is already fed up with her husband lead administration, probably her husband didn't listen to her good advice rather take d advice of d cabal, cos Dat woman is highly intelligent unlike her husband who only posses Nepa bill as a certificate

Uncle I added denied na
I agree with everything said except the accusation sir.
I still stand my ground on my words still she claims responsibility.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by SmartyPants(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
I888:

That is bullshiit. So if herdsmen had attacked your family, would you still hold this same view?

Typical Nigerian. Tueh

It's not compulsory for you to agree with me.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by IdeyFindWife: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
DWJOBScom:
She hasn't accepted or denied those posts so let's chill men!

If truly she's the author of those post then , i see divorce ringing out so loud as the husband na hard man

And you think Aisha herself doesn't want to be free of the Dead-brained Daura President?

I bet there'd be some clever Nigga out there somewhere giving it to her strong and giving it to her well! Whoever and wherever that Nigga is, the real wind of change go don dey blow inside his back Acct now!

President Buhari has fail less everywhere, even in the so-called other room!
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by Mechejy: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Becos of aisha i prayed 4 yusuf's recovery
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by degamemaster(m): 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
Aisha's actions and utterances against her husband the dullard clearly has proven us right that the man in aso rock is not buhari but jubril from Sudan and madam is already tired of the conspiracy and fucking a Sudanese terrorist just to cover up. Madam aisha don taya abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by MossLuv: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
When a woman of conscience marry a man of no conscience...that's comedy tragedy

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by InvertedHammer: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
degamemaster:
Aisha's actions and utterances against her husband the dullard clearly has proven us right that the man in aso rock is not buhari but jubril from Sudan and madam is already tired of the conspiracy and fucking a Sudanese terrorist just to cover up. Madam aisha don taya abeg.

/
Not when one deluded woman (btw whose existence is not known to Buhari) known as Ngeneukwuenu thinks she knows Buhari more than Aisha and Zahra.

The mind is a dangerous thing to waste.
/

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by CioAngels(f): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Somebody said her husband will give her red card, he cant do that if he wants respect. A very young wife? Divorcing his wife will be his end this time. According to papers those days, he divorced his first wife which depressed her to death, so he will not try it this time if he wants to live long. Aisha is his life so she has to stand for him now to stay a life. I hope he listens to her, that is if Aisha is sincere with her campaign. I appreciate you Aisha.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by IfeomaRash(f): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2018
akinszz:
like a cowgrin
Kai nairalanders,una funny die
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by JMOB(m): 8:27am On Jan 21, 2018
Women turning against their husbands all in the name of politics..am not surprised..We have Prophets in the past that their wives were against them.
Re: Ben Bruce Commends Aisha Buhari by akinszz: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
IfeomaRash:
Kai nairalanders,una funny die
yes now... only cow can be cowed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Zamfara State Governorship Results / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters / Ezendigbo In The North Disown IPOB, Tell Buhari What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.