Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos (70751 Views)

Ari Saartenoja Flies Ignatius Asabor Who Makes Drones To Finland, Gives Him Job / Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. / Banke, Lady Uses Recycled Tyres To Build Furniture (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
Garshyzee:

I have no problems with you though..bt learn to stop criticizing.. And start appreciating good things..
Sorry fr d things i said.. We cool? wink
No. I can't stop criticising when I've to. If we all say she's doing well when she isn't, she may be forced to relax. Criticism fuels people to do better.

I took nothing personal here so you shouldn't.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Kdon2: 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is really encouraging. Here's an inspiring photo-story featuring a young entrepreneur who started making waves for herself during her teenage years. The young graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers state usually combs dirty dumpsites for old tyres and turn them into masterpieces for the home...

The adorable lady has put her hands to great use, churning out art from waste.

She's the CEO of Beauberry Creations....converting waste to wealth is one of the offshoots of the company.

By using old tyres, she produces beautiful household furniture that can be used as centerpieces and for storing books, newspapers, and small household items.

Her Eco-friendly work also helps reducing waste in the environment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/ajayi-beauty-martins-the-lady-who-makes-household-items-with-used-tyres.html

Her mates na to dey do olosho upndan dem sabi. they can only use their hole to think. Shame
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by prispakle15(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Y'all can go and hug a transformer. Comment has been made.

She picks a tire from a dumpsite, add some foams to it and probably a fibre around it, wraps it with a fabric and a piece of bouncing castle-like furniture has been made. Sounds like something Nigerians who make use of road-side furnitures would buy.
do ya own make we see
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by mhizclair(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamJ:
she just wrote jamb last year, life never jam am yet

My dear she is a final. Year student in d dept of sociology uniport. My course mate actually
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by zeusdgrt(m): 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
While you're certified in mediocrity. undecided
A hard working lady,trying to be creative and improve her life even to the extent of recycling resource not withstanding the hazardous nature of getting those stuffs and she being a lady unlike some wasted ladies who sits own and expect guys to labour for them which from ur foul and brainless comment am sure u are one of them will open ur diagnosed verbal leprosy mouth to spree trash.Agbaya!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Azam101: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.

Modified. Y'all enshrined in mediocrity should save your mentions. And to add to the rubbish she made as furniture, she used ankara fabric that undergoes wear and tear in no time.

#beautifulnonsense!.
Expired item's like u!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by ameh99: 1:49am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:
Are you expecting me to applaud her?. She's smart and could have undergone some training from the professionals. Question is, is tire used on that piece of furniture?...Not to talk of a picked one from the dump site. I wouldn't buy.

Modified. Y'all enshrined in mediocrity should save your mentions. And to add to the rubbish she made as furniture, she used ankara fabric that undergoes wear and tear in no time.

#beautifulnonsense!.
. Just exactly how you smell fools and Dullards from a distance grin. What exactly can you create other than sell you pussy
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:36am On Jan 21, 2018
Nice job... What a creativity from a young entrepreneurial Lady bringing innovations to the fire front
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Praissey: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Gossiplover:
don't buy, no one is selling to you.. the girl is already made. even a sex doll cannot think like this.
Chai! "Even a sex doll cannot think like this." Savage! grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Awoo88: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

#beautifulnonsense!.
Na jealousy go kill you
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Mahatma10(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2018
I must salute your courage and sense of reasoning
Less I forgot to tell you that supporting SIAM foundation "Prison Visitation Initiative" is building the society of our dreams.

ChangeIsCostant:
This is really encouraging. Here's an inspiring photo-story featuring a young entrepreneur who started making waves for herself during her teenage years. The young graduate of the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers state usually combs dirty dumpsites for old tyres and turn them into masterpieces for the home...

The adorable lady has put her hands to great use, churning out art from waste.

She's the CEO of Beauberry Creations....converting waste to wealth is one of the offshoots of the company.

By using old tyres, she produces beautiful household furniture that can be used as centerpieces and for storing books, newspapers, and small household items.

Her Eco-friendly work also helps reducing waste in the environment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/ajayi-beauty-martins-the-lady-who-makes-household-items-with-used-tyres.html

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by BilltheDON(m): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2018
ARE YOU IN NEED OF PROJECT ,Thesis, Seminar papers and other Academic works.
Ben project center Is a resource center design to assist Students writing Projects ,Thesis, Seminar papers and other Academic works.

WE PROVIDE YOU WITH COMPLETE ,WELL TYPED AND ARRANGED PROJECT MATERIALS ON ANY TOPIC OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU CAN GET YOU MATERIALS BY

*TEXTING OR EMAILING YOUR PROJECT TOPIC.

IN A SITUATION WHERE YOUR CONFUSED ON WHICH TOPIC TO USE, YOU CAN CALL OR TEXT YOUR FIELD (COURSE) WE WILL HELP YOU OUT WITWE HAVE MATERIALS FOR ALL DEPARTMENT EXCEPT MEDICAL RELATED COURSES !

WE UNDERSTAND THE TIME FACTOR !!!!

FOR QUICK ORDER SMS YOUR PROJECT TOPIC TO 07069745187
OR SEND A MAIL TO ogide9@gmail.com
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Beautiful my lady, may God's grace be with you always and send buyers to you.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by frozenelusion(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2018
[b][/b]
kimbraa:

#beautifulnonsense!.
U referred to a work of art as mediocrity? Since u know much about fabrics, plz locate the lady n possibly educate her on what to use.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by KemaSS(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2018
More Grease to her elbow,But as an advice she should pls wear gloves for protection
Success ahead
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by makydebbie(f): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2018
Anthrophile:
I personally don't encourage picking her raw materials from filth. The stench,explosive bacterial,viral and fungal population she touches and can potentially spread, and the impression of a lunatic in a dumpsite she tends to make. Simply put, it is unladylike to be associated with a garbage dump.
Hunger never do you.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Hunger never do you.

As in...
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by makydebbie(f): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Campusity:

As in...
No mind am..
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anthrophile:
I personally don't encourage picking her raw materials from filth. The stench,explosive bacterial,viral and fungal population she touches and can potentially spread, and the impression of a lunatic in a dumpsite she tends to make. Simply put, it is unladylike to be associated with a garbage dump.

There is something called recycling. A lot of what you use is recycled from waste aka garbage. And billion of dollars are made from it. When she is chilling with her millions, will the money smell? undecided

Check out how one time wealthiest woman in China makes her money FROM TRASH!

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/01/15/business/worldbusiness/15iht-trash.4211783.html
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2018

China's 'Queen of Trash' finds riches in waste paper

HONG KONG — Just five years ago, Zhang Yin and her husband were driving around the United States in a used Dodge Caravan minivan, begging garbage dumps to give them their scrap paper.

She and her husband, who was trained as a dentist, had formed a company in the 1990s to collect paper for recycling and ship it to China. It was a step up from life in Hong Kong, where she had opened a paper-trading company with $3,800 to cash in on China's chronic paper shortages.

"I remember what a man in the business told me back then," Zhang Yin said. "He said, 'Waste paper is like a forest. Paper recycles itself, generation after generation.'"

Zhang took that memory all the way to the bank. As a result of her entrepreneurship, she is now richer than virtually any other woman anywhere in the world, including Oprah Winfrey, Martha Stewart, and the chief executive of eBay, Meg Whitman. Her personal wealth is estimated at $1.5 billion or more.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/01/15/business/worldbusiness/15iht-trash.4211783.html

Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by Surestgee10(m): 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
kimbraa:

#beautifulnonsense!.

Why not try to unleash genius in you and stop envying the poor girl.
Re: Meet The Lady Who Makes Furniture With Used Tyres Gotten From Dumpsites. Photos by olearyzuokumor: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2018
Please keep up the good work, i like to contact you/her in person, i want to learn from you.
Please drop your email so i can reach you,.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Meat Seller Uses POS (Photo) / Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Civil Service, Public Service, Salary Structure & What Civil Servants Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.