Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze (27986 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Gokey15: 11:31am On Jan 21, 2018
yup yup, why LOL. So many have been destroyed physically and psychologically with fear of not paying tithe!!!

pweetiedee:

Really?
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by ehissi(m): 11:39am On Jan 21, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Jesus didn't ask any of his disciples to open a new religion wen he dies.

Jesus never told anyone to sell their properties m give him the money...grin.

It was the apostles that used scare tactics to make their gullible members sell their property like Annanias did.

Just like idiotic Christians do today.

You dont know a thing about Jesus, never studies with love in your heart about him, yet you are trying to speak as one who is an authority on him, that sounds like pride, I stand to be corrected.

Read and Learn...

Mark 10: 17. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

18. And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

19. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

20. And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

21. Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Matthew 19: 16. And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17. And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19. Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21. Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Mark 4: 2. And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,

John 7: 14. Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

15. And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Acts 2: 41. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44. And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. - Bible Offline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by LadySarah: 11:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Recently got my first paid office job and like i told my sis i'd be giving my first salary to my mum(dad is late).she stood for us and saw six kids thru sec and uni and now we r all grown.

I have been buying her thingsooo but my first official salary is going to her.

I'm for christ but sorry i gotta do this.Cant do enough for her

3 Likes

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by pweetiedee(m): 11:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Gokey15:
yup yup, why LOL. So many have been destroyed physically and psychologically with fear of not paying tithe!!!

okay.

LOL
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by D1official: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

What do you know about Christ and Christianity? You support anything because you haven't known Christ for yourself and you don't read your Bible. You're tossed around by every wind of doctrine.

Go and search the Bible and look a single passage that shuts Freeze up. If you can do that, you'll have done what Nigeria's most senior pastors have been unable to do.
I guess u need the scriptures to knw DAT side chicks are wrong or DAT Christ is d partway to heaven Nd not love or DAT God has never used a mediocre to correct any prophet both fake or real in d scriptures let alone dis satanist who insults elders asif dey re mate.
Probably u read d scriptures like journals Nd datz y u lack revelation.
I dnt blame you but Shaun for allowing every son of d bondwoman Nd atheist to comment Nd like xtian treads.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by iamkneeyi: 12:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
I stand with Daddy Freeze.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by myrrtle(m): 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
Forget the Bible. Only a fool will honor his pastor without doing 10x better to his parents.

I read a thread where a nairalander was thanking God for securing a job then one fool posted "Don't forget your first fruit" undecided

As if the pastor gave a fück about him when he was Jobless. As if the pastor fed him and gave him cash when he was searching for job all around Lagos.

Your daddy GO was giving me words of encouragement whenever I am depressed about lack of income?

Your daddy GO was the one waking up in the middle of the night to pray for me?

Your daddy GO paid my school fees for 4 years?

Many Nigerians will not succeed because they worship men not God.

What do you mean by "Belongs to God"?

The money you give to your pastors is spent by God?

The same money your pastors use to by cars and secure tickets to spend holidays in Dubai?

The same money your pastors use to buy 4m Gucci shoes meanwhile your mother doesn't have a single cloth worth 50k in her wardrobe?

The myopic you don't know the ONLY THING God needs from humans is our worship and dedication.

I hate to break this to you...but your parent deserve a better child than you. smiley
nice one!
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Gokey15: 12:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
LOL indeed

pweetiedee:

okay.

LOL
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by YoungDenzel(m): 12:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Anything relating to bible and spirituality in christendom at times may not make sense. So no one can tell me anything i do in my service makes sense because even in humanly sense the fact that one mans death can cleanses the sins of the world. May Holy spirit guide us all
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by eph12(m): 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by cuteralph101(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:
Forget the Bible. Only a fool will honor his pastor without doing 10x better to his parents.

I read a thread where a nairalander was thanking God for securing a job then one fool posted "Don't forget your first fruit" undecided

As if the pastor gave a fück about him when he was Jobless. As if the pastor fed him and gave him cash when he was searching for job all around Lagos.

Your daddy GO was giving me words of encouragement whenever I am depressed about lack of income?

The same money your pastors use to by cars and secure tickets to spend holidays in Dubai?

The same money your pastors use to buy 4m Gucci shoes meanwhile your mother doesn't have a single cloth worth 50k in her wardrobe?

The myopic you don't know the ONLY THING God needs from humans is our worship and dedication.

I hate to break this to you...but your parent deserve a better child than you. smiley
sad cold truth cry
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by kennykane1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Uyi168:
..Ceaser ko,teaser nii

That one na traditional and westernized sheeple smiley)

1 Like

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by kennykane1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
eph12:

In Acts 5 when they sold their properties, they brought the money and gave it to the apostles, not their parents or the poor

Sir, If you have to study and understand the bible you need not read only the passages favorable to you or your pastor's believe. Now I will refer you back to Acts 4. Start from there and you'll notice your quotation has nothing in common with the argument. Only the sheepled minds will swallow that crap!!
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by eph12(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
kennykane1:

Sir, If you have to study and understand the bible you need not read only the passages favorable to you or your pastor's believe. Now I will refer you back to Acts 4. Start from there and you'll notice your quotation has nothing in common with the argument. Only the sheepled minds will swallow that crap!!
Is that what your freeze has been doing? Pick a passage of the Bible or quote a pastor out of context.

Meanwhile, are you telling me that the people then don't have parents to give all their money to or that they were blind to the beggars on the streets but they prefer to give it to the apostles to share on their behalf and use as they deem fit?
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by chccho(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
MrMcJay:

What do you know about Christ and Christianity? You support anything because you haven't known Christ for yourself and you don't read your Bible. You're tossed around by every wind of doctrine.

Go and search the Bible and look a single passage that shuts Freeze up. If you can do that, you'll have done what Nigeria's most senior pastors have been unable to do.

Oga what does the bible say about fornication/adultery? What about david and when he took a soldiers wife to sleep with her? Your daddy freeze is married to someone else's wife while his divorce case is still in court. Abi does the bible now support that one?
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by DonFabzy: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
Wetin uti talk cheesy wen freeze dey praise am? Uti done get mental prowess cheesy anybody wen support freeze he asslicks, old man, instead of him to check his life, he is seeking attention forming freesheepie, he has started a youtube channel so he can make money from views with his ode preachings, he calls himself the leader of a movement nation, ode of the highest level, With his ugly girlfriend that talks like who carry cattarh for mouth, I spit on ur bald head

Only people that cant think properly can make a statement like this. I spit on the head such statement came out from. Learn to think properly before you insult someone in public.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by orangeberry2: 2:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
In my mind I stand with daddy freeze but once I get to church mhen daddy freeze get behind me
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I stand with daddy freeze

Standing with him for me is out of it. He is someone who has used the issue of thithe to get popularity. I never knew who Freeze was until the tithe madness likewise thousands of people.

One thing in life is everyone can't behave or think same way. That is the reason we are different individuals. So I can't see why someone has chosen to weep over how I have chosen to live my life.

If Giving my last kobo to my pastor is the act that gives me fulfillment then who's headache.

Instead of standing with him, I stand on him grin

1 Like

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Teecomm(m): 2:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:

POC: I didn't say you shouldn't give your parents things,money inclusive, and I didn't say that you shouldn't give them 10x what you give your Pastors
I thought I wrote those things in simple British English
I said don't give your TITHE to your parents I.e if you tithe is #5, you can give your parents 5million naira, who cares

Your pastor preaches all day as long as the service take, he never gets tired to shout and make your understand the bible, infact most of them are into full time (they don't do anything apart from preaching the gospel), you just entered and worshipped in a cool church where the floor is designed with tiles, where the AC is functioning, where the instrumentalists are dope(you danced sef), where the sound system is out of this world, the pastor even had Ph.d in theology sef (he don spend so much just to preach the gospel to unbelievers) and you deemed it fit that ANGELS pay the salary they use to fend for their self and their CHILDREN, you now deemed it fit that ANGELS constructed the dope worship centre and you deemed it fit that you don't care where the money came from.........Please if not your first fruits and tithes where should the source be from........RITUALS?
NB: My pastor also pay tithes

And bro what's the meaning of this "I hate to break this to you...but your parent deserve a better child than
you[b]"
What's the meaning of that??
I spoke my mind and you spoke yours too
I think that shouldn't cause any problem

1 Like

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Daemonsanti(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
KushyKush:

When you pay your tithe to God, or Give the first fruit of all your increase to God.......its not your Business to know how the pastor uses it whether good or bad, what you should be concerned with is doing what God asked you to do and what he promised you...........God will definitely Judge Pastors that are brain washing their members to get Cash.
please I urge you to read 1 Samuel 2 vs 27-33
and see what he did to Eli and his Children for mismanagement of the people's offerings.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by MrMcJay(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
D1official:

I guess u need the scriptures to knw DAT side chicks are wrong or DAT Christ is d partway to heaven Nd not love or DAT God has never used a mediocre to correct any prophet both fake or real in d scriptures let alone dis satanist who insults elders asif dey re mate.
Probably u read d scriptures like journals Nd datz y u lack revelation.
I dnt blame you but Shaun for allowing every son of d bondwoman Nd atheist to comment Nd like xtian treads.

If you have nothing sensible to say, please keep quiet. God used a donkey to correct Balaam and used a Raven to feed Elijah when he ran away from Jezebel. He also used a fish for Jonah. You people won't read your Bible well and come online to be disgracing yourself and cursing those who don't agree with your folly.

Freeze may be foolish but he sure is that foolish thing that God uses to confound the wise.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by nicemuyoo: 3:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Yes it was free will giving more importantly not to pay pastor salary, or spent it on any clergy or personal project but for the People, equal benefit within the church so no one is lacking in basic needs. That is where the pastors are found wanting and God is not happy; 80% of church money should go to take care of the welfare of church members so nobody is lacking in food, education, jobs, starting business, water, shelter, etc. Folks its about people that is why christ died, the temple of the living God in which the holy spirit dwells should be provded for first not just as a one off but continually and also support each other to be independent.
eph12:

I'm not in support of what some pastors do concerning giving.

That said I'll like to see that chapter or verse in the Bible that says it as you have said now.

Hope you also know people were not forced or asked to bring all they have so it can be shared equally among themselves as you have stated here? It was free giving.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by oruma19: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
iamJ:
Wetin uti talk cheesy wen freeze dey praise am? Uti done get mental prowess cheesy anybody wen support freeze he asslicks, old man, instead of him to check his life, he is seeking attention forming freesheepie, he has started a youtube channel so he can make money from views with his ode preachings, he calls himself the leader of a movement nation, ode of the highest level, With his ugly girlfriend that talks like who carry cattarh for mouth, I spit on ur bald head

u just exhibited ur foolishness. a man quotes the scripture and says what is right, u condemn it because its not what ur 'criminal pastor' says or tells u. u are a very big fool. u will die in foolishness. read ur bible and show urself approved and stop bringing shame to ur family.. #freethesheeple #ilovedaaddyfreeze
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by eph12(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
nicemuyoo:
Yes it was free will giving more importantly not to pay pastor salary, or spent it on any clergy or personal project but for the People, equal benefit within the church so no one is lacking in basic needs. That is where the pastors are found wanting and God is not happy; 80% of church money should go to take care of the welfare of church members so nobody is lacking in food, education, jobs, starting business, water, shelter, etc. Folks its about people that is why christ died, the temple of the living God in which the holy spirit dwells should be provded for first not just as a one off but continually and also support each other to be independent.
How much percent is used to do all those things you listed now?

How do you think the apostles survived then, moving from one city to another?
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by nicemuyoo: 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
They survive on basic necessities, Paul said he has gone with out food, shelter, proper clothings, in danger of robbery, death, etc a lot of times. This people never had ay luxury, they lived solely for God and finally shed their OWN BLOOD for the sake of Gospel and you are here trying to justify greedy luxurious lifestyle of a pastor!!

eph12:

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by nicemuyoo: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
Almost 100% no salaried apostle or preacher. Salaried pastor started in Rome after 700 yrs .
eph12:

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Achorise: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
I wonder non of Freeze followers have seen anything wrong with him keeping a girl friend and he criticised pastors, is It that those following him are really in bondage or need the freedom he's he preeches about.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by mfAbel: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
I think Freeze is just making more sense as each argument passes by, nobody is really a prof of the holy book (Bible) , giving God to me doesn't means we mst find our way to heaven or send it through our pastors, what if we send through the poor and those in need, u really believe God won't be happy about that?.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
ehissi:

Thats the link below, when he meets people who understand scriptures, he runs away. As par Nacking of girls, not everyone lives like freezes who believes that sleeping with your girlfriend is not a sin.

I dont subscribe to that type of lifestyle

https://www.nairaland.com/4297924/lady-slams-benedicta-elechi-daddy

Oh ur a virgin, u would have told us since nah
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
ehissi:

You dont know a thing about Jesus, never studies with love in your heart about him, yet you are trying to speak as one who is an authority on him, that sounds like pride, I stand to be corrected.

Read and Learn...

Mark 10: 17. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

18. And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

19. Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

20. And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

21. Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

Matthew 19: 16. And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

17. And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

18. He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,

19. Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

20. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?

21. Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

Mark 4: 2. And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,

John 7: 14. Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

15. And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17. If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Acts 2: 41. Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

42. And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

43. And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

44. And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

45. And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need. - Bible Offline

Elongated Biblical Epistle.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by stanliwise(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

And what if your parents, in turn, pass the first fruit to the pastors grin

Exactly my thought grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by dadde(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
There's something called freedom of worship. If anybody wants to pack his life savings and give his pastor cos of his beliefs that's his problem. If you don't like the way things are going in some churches, air your opinion & suggestion & quietly walk away. You can't be shoving it down the throats of everybody every day. So freeze and the rest should calm down.
God bless your wisdom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / G-worldwide Entertainment Sues Kiss Daniel To Court (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.