Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,437 members, 7,853,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze (28051 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Cletus77:

I know you understand grin grin grin

No Sire.
I don't.
grin.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Cletus77(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

No Sire. I don't. grin.
Should i tell you? gringrin
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Cletus77(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""don't forget that if you pay tithes, it passes through the church to those you mentioned""

This is not God's instruction...grin.

Sense is free, Use it.
You are saying people should not pay tithes because it passes through the church right?
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cletus77:

You are saying people should not pay tithes because it passes through the church right?

Nope. Mr Pastor stop derailing.

This is the last time I will point it out..........

The bible didnt say tithes should go to or thru the church, The bible said tithes should be paid (once in 3 years) to Widows, Levites, Orphans, Motherless, foreigners who have no land.....Deuteronomy 26 vs 12 and Deuteronomy 14 vs 28, Stop challenging God.

These are Gods instructions. The life of Christians isn't dependent on the laws u created to please ur pocket.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
Cletus77:

Should i tell you? gringrin

YES SIR..... PLEASE DO.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Cletus77(m): 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

YES SIR..... PLEASE DO.
AB&C grin
Satisfied? grin
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Cletus77(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Nope. Mr Pastor stop derailing.

This is the last time I will point it out..........

The bible didnt say tithes should go to or thru the church, The bible said tithes should be paid (once in 3 years) to Widows, Levites, Orphans, Motherless, foreigners who have no land.....Deuteronomy 26 vs 12 and Deuteronomy 14 vs 28, Stop challenging God.

These are Gods instructions. The life of Christians isn't dependent on the laws u created to please ur pocket.
who did Ananais pay tithes to?
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 24, 2018
Cletus77:

who did Ananais pay tithes to?

ANNANIAS DIDN'T PAY TITHE TO ANYONE.

READ UR BIBLE.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Cletus77(m): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

ANNANIAS DIDN'T PAY TITHE TO ANYONE.
READ UR BIBLE.
or should I say donations?
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cletus77:

or should I say donations?

Donation is not Tithe.

Goan read ur bible n stop asking silly questions.
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Cletus77(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Donation is not Tithe.

Goan read ur bible n stop asking silly questions.
Hehehe! Are you not the one DAT said that they should be given to the poor? You said Tithes are donations na eh bros!
Ewoooo! Chai!!!
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2018
Cletus77:

Hehehe! Are you not the one DAT said that they should be given to the poor? You said Tithes are donations na eh bros!
Ewoooo! Chai!!!

And where did I say Tithes are donations

Now it madness is stepping up... grin
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Cletus77(m): 12:06am On Jan 25, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And where did I say Tithes are donations

Now it madness is stepping up... grin
But you said there are to be given to the hopeless, foreigners, orphans and lot more, and DAT it shouldn't necessarily pass through the church
Now if the church is omitted then the word tithes means donations. DAT is why I said people should learn to think twice b4 quoting people here on did forum.
Anyways am still my brother's keeper in case, cuz dis is getting serious. grin
Re: What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2018
Cletus77:

But you said there are to be given to the hopeless, foreigners, orphans and lot more, and DAT it shouldn't necessarily pass through the church
Now if the church is omitted then the word tithes means donations. DAT is why I said people should learn to think twice b4 quoting people here on did forum.
Anyways am still my brother's keeper in case, cuz dis is getting serious. grin

Now ur madness is going full scale.

Enjoy on bro, I have already laid the scriptures bare. cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi, Her Mother And Sisters' Family Photo / Bisi Ibidapo-obe Shows Off Beauty In New Photos / Jude Okoye And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.