Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (91804 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by NigelCundy: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Biuharii ooooooo
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Which kain wahala be this one now? cheesy
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Threebear(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ever8054:
the worst thing that can happen to a man.... person blow your wife still beat you on top...to think that the man goes out to hustle in oder to provide for her need while she is sucking an okada man,s smelly and rumple blocos.....women....me waiting for UK second hand sex doll like.....
IPOB no get joy.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by holluphemydavid(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
GeeOh:
This PM news sha,na only this kain news una dey see,if husband no beat wife,wife go beat husband
Hahahahaha, their kind news enh

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Saintsquare(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
toyinjimoh:
Olowo gba iyawo ole
ole nse laila

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by horlus(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wow see double changing... I gat to enter gym fast grin
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by olamil34(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
mustybobo:
u b alujonu ni?

I done tire for everything.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by emperor94(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buy sexdoll dem no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol... He no look face.. Why fight because of stupid woman..
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Abfinest007(m): 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
replay she with sex doll bcus sex doll id beta than her sex doll won't cheat on u

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Apina(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Double tragedy, after sleeping with your wife, e still pluck ur eye join undecided

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by fellom(m): 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
Eze must die knack person wife still shook him eye?
EZE MUST DIE oooooMAN SLEEPS WITH NEIGHBOUR’S WIFE, HUSBAND LOSES EYE

http://pmexpressng.com/man-sleeps-neighbours-wife-husband-loses-eye/

[/quote]
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Maski87: 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kock and bull story
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by VULCAN(m): 5:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
She will move on to another neighbour. Women don't usually waste time on such matters

Nwodosis:
And what happened to the wife? After engaging two men to a deadly fight, she is walking freely, the more reason dolls are better.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Dammyzeal007(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na diz kind of news dey weak persin... Imagine person chop your wife kitten and still flog you ontop nawah ooo... The husband deserves village square beating while the kitten chopper deserves one creates of Heineken for his bravery both on Bed and fighting arena
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by mayordj4real: 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Some women will just decide to bring trouble into the home, what is she doing in another man's room? The beaten husband should have taken it easy. Know one knows where aggression will lead to
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by gnykelly(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Why always Ejigbo?
and igando.
the reporter is always cyriacus

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Caseywilliams(m): 5:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
some folks ain't got no concience at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by MatthewN: 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
honestly some stories about women can make a man to prefer been single and better still adopt a child if someone must bear his name. imagine while the man is busy toiling day and night, the so called wife is busy selling her body. I wish there is an alternative to marriage

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Hades2016(m): 6:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Why always Ejigbo?
you sef notice my brother.. the shino for that area no be for here ooooo

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by XX01(f): 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
MrMcJay:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again. The guy hangs around police stations and customary courts to get the ridiculous news he peddles.

He also pays street people for information. I'm aware of this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by OlujobaSamuel: 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nothing good can be in any news having PM News and Ejigbo in the same report, ditto for Ikorodu and Punch.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Larrykaysail(m): 6:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
toyinjimoh:
Olowo gba iyawo ole
is is not olowo matter, is Alagbara gba iyawo ole.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by tuscani: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is called roundly defeated, slept with your wife and also beat you up. Chai
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Hmmmm,..believe me the man that beat this man is not that wrong if actually the wife came to his room without being forced,...
If I should handle this case,...I will just take the woman out of his room...then throw her and her stuff out of my house

....later I will deal secretly with the man that thinks he can reap where he did not sow se

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Sapphire94: 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nawa o.. heartbreaking
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by luckyogor(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Apostle must hear this grin grin grin grin,this eze is wicked.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by sixtus3606(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
The man shouldn't hav3 fought with his neighbour, or question his wife's actions. Karma is still very much active!

Personally, I will make a report to the police and leave the environment.

Shey if I pursue my wife, Shebi me and the man go still dey see everyday or every other day?

Abeg na to leave 2 of them Waka commot jor.

97% of shit like this only happens in Face me, I punch you houses
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Smutt360raven: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
which kain nonsense news b this na. the wife nko?
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ever8054:
the worst thing that can happen to a man.... person blow your wife still beat you on top...to think that the man goes out to hustle in oder to provide for her need while she is sucking an okada man,s smelly and rumple blocos.....women....me waiting for UK second hand sex doll like.....

My broda! Dis lyf isn't funny anymore. D man still collect beating join.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by MrFly(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
Idiot! Y fight? Just abandon d wife and move on. No qualms
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by sixtus3606(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
poo like this hardly happen in highbrow areas. because every resident go dey form.

besides, face I face you has the same alignment as hotel rooms. one can easily hop in and out! The only difference is the luxury setting of a hotel and the busy body of the occupants of face me I face you homes grin

Mheeeen... brethren let's make money this year!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Fantasising In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.