Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them (91810 Views)

Wife Beats Husband Till He Faints After Catching Him In Bed With Another Lady / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by IYANGBALI: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
Heboe and other people's wives be live bread and butter. Aba people should do quick and produce aba made sex doll for them jare
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
dre11:

MAN SLEEPS WITH NEIGHBOUR’S WIFE, HUSBAND LOSES EYE

http://pmexpressng.com/man-sleeps-neighbours-wife-husband-loses-eye/

This is why most jury/judges can set a murderer free.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by itsandi(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
Something like America and a third world country grin
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by oriewanbe: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
donstan18:
Person fvck ur wife, still beat u ontop grin

This is called,

If I vex, I go beat you...If you vex, I go still beat you

All the husband strength de for em dick grin grin
Are you an agbero? Just asking, because you reason like one.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Cyrilpac(m): 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
hahaha hahaha haha, laugh want kill me ooh, double wahala for death body
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ever8054:
the worst thing that can happen to a man.... person blow your wife still beat you on top...to think that the man goes out to hustle in oder to provide for her need while she is sucking an okada man,s smelly and rumple blocos.....women....me waiting for UK second hand sex doll like.....

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by slimdamatrix01(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
This isn’t funny
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by stonemasonn: 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
GeeOh:
This PM news sha,na only this kain news una dey see,if husband no beat wife,wife go beat husband
All news nah news wink
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by anaton(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is insult upon injury! cry
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by oriewanbe: 6:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dammyzeal007:
Na diz kind of news dey weak persin... Imagine person chop your wife kitten and still flog you ontop nawah ooo... The husband deserves village square beating while the kitten chopper deserves one creates of Heineken for his bravery both on Bed and fighting arena
See another Agbero. So you will wait to be killed by your wife's sidekick? You don't know this is like an arm robber visiting and if he's stronger he is ready to kill.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by BluntBoy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
The husband is stupid.

I will only fight a man if he rapes or harasses my woman. But if the sex is consensual, that woman is out of my life.

One thing with street fighting is that it has no rules. Anyone can grab any object and maim or end your life or you may maim or end another person's life and end up in jail because of a fight over a cheating wife.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Awoo88: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
The husband no get. He should have simply walk away from the wife and the marriage
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by baysol: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
dre11:

MAN SLEEPS WITH NEIGHBOUR’S WIFE, HUSBAND LOSES EYE

http://pmexpressng.com/man-sleeps-neighbours-wife-husband-loses-eye/

I object to this one Nigeria thing that's giving every dick and harry access to yoruba land to desicrate it. The evil of the northerners and easterners are just not tolerable anymore.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by famzing(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
This one weak me, I swear....

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Emperorawt(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2018
Always say amen when they pray that they no go kill you on top your thing
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Nathanieloo7(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Double wahala for deady bodi grin
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Funkybabee(f): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
Eleyi tun gidi gan....

Congrats to all nounites graduands,good work,good pay by christ grace
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by computerglobal(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Apina:
Double tragedy, after sleeping with your wife, e still pluck ur eye join undecided

Lol

The wife is useless
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by hatchy(f): 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Why always Ejigbo?
Because it's a ghetto.

Ghetto has it's own peculiar problems especially social vices.
The environment you live has a lot of influence on someone.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by nickxtra(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Same way Neighbours caught my friend's wife in a guy's room, who has been sleeping with his wife. The funniest thing is that this guy was an Okada rider. What do women always find in okada riders?
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by AreaFada2: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
And you cannot see this kind of rubbish with sex doll or. tongue cheesy

Some women doing a great advert for sex doll. tongue tongue
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by honeyprec02(f): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Why always Ejigbo?
as if you read my mind.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Kingso23: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=64368871] grin flawless victory! [/quo

BRUTALITY!!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by AreaFada2: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Why always Ejigbo?
EJIGBO, Mushin and Ikotun nor dey finish for this kind news. Married woman died on top married neighbor in reverse cowgirl position during marathon sex, etc. grin
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
This one deserves 100% divorce

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Butoneday2(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
SehgateTeam:
Why always Ejigbo?
Exactly my thought why always Ejigbo for this kind news of married women sleeping with dia neighbour. Women this days na waooo for una? undecided
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
igbo milf.SMH
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by NaeChris: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lol 😂
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
E don red ooo
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by bigtt76(f): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2018
Na the woman husband tresspass naaa. Was the Eze guy caught in the woman's home and bed? No, did her husband go to Eze's room uninvited? Yes. Did the woman go to Eze's room? Yes. Is she underage? No. So many questions to ask and so many answers to be pondered over.
Re: Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them by DrPurple(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dat serves Him Right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady / Fantasising In My Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.