Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,605 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (64063 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by kbzee11(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Omo, the guy don jam...check out preaching. Preacher, preach on...

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Captleverage: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
benjyyyyy07:
why adebola??
Hey I mentioned pastor oledepo too
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Spidermon: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
This much grammer for nudes, when he wants sex, what happens?
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by ignis: 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
The guy can speak grammer.
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by ImaIma1(f): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Serious question...why do guys ask for nudes?
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by errhis(m): 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
SaintAlbert53:
what will the nude do for him?

See president of vasline crew be asking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by CaptPlanet(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
YesNo:
Oh Mehn... See scoping.

Guys.... Just imagine your babe went for counselling with her pastor.
she is sitting right in front of the pastor and he is looking into her eyes and telling her something like

There’s a certain level of spirituality i would love to you to obtain. But this aspect of understanding and knowledge of each other, I would love to get to know you better in all ways in order to know how to bring you to a certain spiritual level of grace, ways i can obtain this level of spirituality comes with the knowledge of knowing you better physically, mentally, spiritually, and in all other aspects. Shall we start with our physical aspects.

Spiritual Knowledge of each other can be accomplished in several ways, perhaps a tactic of understanding can be done in right now if you are willing to submit your physical body for the lord to use you fully.

Perhaps we could exchange the control of the flesh physically in order to understand each other better in turn to set the stage for an even deeper, solid, and respectful relationship with the lord and do his work"

Sister Kneel down and submit yourself to the lord of light by taking off your .......

Na slap I go use finish the speech for am
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Mi hu y3. How are you?
Mi da Nyame asi
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Seunaj05(m): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Captleverage:
grin sounds like how adebole or oledepo asks choir girls for nudes
you are cursed for dragging respected men of God into this mess
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by makydebbie(f): 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
Godvilla:
Mi da Nyame asi
Okay.
I'm ewe so I don't speak much twi.
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Captleverage: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
Seunaj05:
you are cursed for dragging respected men of God into this mess
Men of God? Where?
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Okay.
I'm ewe so I don't speak much twi.
Alrite... nice knowing u
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by makydebbie(f): 3:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
Godvilla:
Alrite... nice knowing u
You too hun.
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by tuscani: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
Captleverage:
Who are you calling adebole and oledepo ? Be careful young one
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by lereinter(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
he should go to xvideo nude yapa
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by jaxxy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Very sleek niggah. Lol
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by SirBunky85(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I thought you said you can't do mid-night call today that you are tired. So what are you doing on nairaland by this time angry
lol.are u a monitoring spirit?
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Captleverage: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
tuscani:
Who are you calling adebole and oledepo ? Be careful young one

I call em as I see em cool
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Vytole: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
I can't stop laughing over this one
Brotherly go straight to the point
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by insabarnur(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Myself2(m): 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Captleverage:

You would know since your father does it too.

Brilliant of you, here take one sex doll and jerk off
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Captleverage: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Myself2:

You would know since your father does it too.
Nah my dad earns an honest living he doesn't beg and deceive people into feeding him from the pulpit of a church
Myself2:

Brilliant of you, here take one sex doll and jerk off
How do you know about them sex dolls?
Well you would know since your father does that
cool #burn
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by AceDomino(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Lemme help his course

Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Meister04: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
Sharp guy
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Daint: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
xendra:
instead of the mofo to put his talent to gud use, he is stylishly begging for nudes that wont improve his life.
....wasted

everyone is liable to a few stupid act in a day yes?�
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Snow02: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
smart guy
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by farem: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Captleverage:

Your insanity is out of this world and it has caught up with as many idiots who like this poo of yours
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Captleverage: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
farem:

Your insanity is out of this world and it has caught up with as many idiots who like this poo of yours
cool what can I say? I'm badass
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by lawrykings(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
This guy will make a good writer.

Life is hard oo, see epistle all for nudes that she may decide not to send. grin

don't mind them joor, they don't know how we exchange ours. *wink
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Myself2(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
Captleverage:

Nah my dad earns an honest living he doesn't beg and deceive people into feeding him from the pulpit of a church

How do you know about them sex dolls?
Well you would know since your father does that
cool #burn

Nahh, that should be your father cos mine passed on wayyyyyyyy before the person that invented the first sex doll was born

#Over2you
Re: Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! by Captleverage: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Myself2:

Nahh, that should be your father cos mine passed on wayyyyyyyy before the person that invented the first sex doll was born

#Over2you
Oh sorry about that.why you come dey yab people popsy when they will inadvertently come after yours? Show some respect for your pops na
You funny o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.