Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone (1025 Views)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone by relationship502: 6:20am On Jan 21, 2018
We have gone past mid-January and things are beginning to take shape. It really looks like this year 2018 is going to be a good one (well, I pray it is). Today, I’d like to share a little of things that’s been going down with me and it’s about my ex girlfriend calling my phone. It’s been a while we’ve been apart from each other.

I’m sharing this so you (readers) can be the judge and give me some good advice. Like I mentioned in the first paragraph above that my ex girlfriend have been calling me recently. Yes! My Ex. I won’t be going into some personal details in this post but I can assure you it will be plain enough just so you get the gist. I’ve been involved in series of dating. While some were meant to be a very serious relationship, others were meant to be ‘just a relationship’.

My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone

So about my ex girlfriend calling my phone a lot recently. Just before the ending of the year 2017, on a faithful Friday evening, I got a call from my ex girlfriend named ‘S’ (permit me to represent her name with alphabet for personal reasons). My phone ringtone is in default tone of its brand. Hearing my phone ring, I approached to look who the caller was but it’s a strange number. I picked up and to my hearing is a swift voice of a female saying:

“Hello SAY”.

Immediately I heard that voice, I knew of whose it was. I can tell it’s ‘S’’ voice. Of all my ex girlfriends, hers was a very unique voice so I’d know even when I’m deep asleep. I greeted her and she reciprocated my greetings. She didn’t waste time to ask if I’d be available the next day so we can hookup because she’s missed me a lot.

Miss me a lot? I asked. She replied Yes!

I was happy but not for long before that question of ‘why would she be missing me’ popped up in my mind.

I told her that I’m available even though I wasn’t. I had traveled to a nearby town and was supposed to be back on Saturday afternoon but I fast tracked my coming back to morning.

It’s Saturday morning already. My small baggage is well arranged since last night and I was set to return home so I can make myself available for my date. Looking at my phone ringing, twas ‘S’ calling to confirm our date, if it’s still going to happen.

I had a second thought and I said to her that “I’m sorry we won’t be hooking up today”.

She asked “why”?

I told her I have other things to attend to so I can’t make it again. Now with a lower voice, she said “okay”. I could feel the disappointment in her voice...continue
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone by jacyhelen(f): 6:25am On Jan 21, 2018
Useless blogger

1 Like

Re: My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone by saheedrodeo: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2018
relationship502:
We have gone past mid-January and things are beginning to take shape. It really looks like this year 2018 is going to be a good one (well, I pray it is). Today, I’d like to share a little of things that’s been going down with me and it’s about my ex girlfriend calling my phone. It’s been a while we’ve been apart from each other.

I’m sharing this so you (readers) can be the judge and give me some good advice. Like I mentioned in the first paragraph above that my ex girlfriend have been calling me recently. Yes! My Ex. I won’t be going into some personal details in this post but I can assure you it will be plain enough just so you get the gist. I’ve been involved in series of dating. While some were meant to be a very serious relationship, others were meant to be ‘just a relationship’.

So about my ex girlfriend calling my phone a lot recently. Just before the ending of the year 2017, on a faithful Friday evening, I got a call from my ex girlfriend named ‘S’ (permit me to represent her name with alphabet for personal reasons). My phone ringtone is in default tone of its brand. Hearing my phone ring, I approached to look who the caller was but it’s a strange number. I picked up and to my hearing is a swift voice of a female saying:

“Hello SAY”.

Immediately I heard that voice, I knew of whose it was. I can tell it’s ‘S’’ voice. Of all my ex girlfriends, hers was a very unique voice so I’d know even when I’m deep asleep. I greeted her and she reciprocated my greetings. She didn’t waste time to ask if I’d be available the next day so we can hookup because she’s missed me a lot.

I was happy but not for long before that question of ‘why would she be missing me’ popped up in my mind.

I told her that I’m available even though I wasn’t. I had traveled to a nearby town and was supposed to be back on Saturday afternoon but I fast tracked my coming back to morning.

It’s Saturday morning already. My small baggage is well arranged since last night and I was set to return home so I can make myself available for my date. Looking at my phone ringing, twas ‘S’ calling to confirm our date, if it’s still going to happen.

I had a second thought and I said to her that “I’m sorry we won’t be hooking up today”.

She asked “why”?

I told her I have other things to attend to so I can’t make it again. Now with a lower voice, she said “okay”. I could feel the disappointment in her voice...continue

give her what she needs and forget about it. lol
Re: My Ex Girlfriend Calling My Phone by saheedrodeo: 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
relationship502:

“Hello SAY”.

She asked “why”?

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Invite / Wife Or Girlfriend? Which One Is More Expensive To Run? / [VIDEO] Cossy Orjiakor Twerks Up A Storm In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.