Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,079 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video (3983 Views)

My Wife Has Finally Divorced Me To Marry Another Man / German Bridesmaid Disinvited From Wedding For Looking Better Than Bride (Photos) / My Husband Divorced Me And Married Other After 4 Months From Our Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by BrownEnvelop(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
A South African lady has revealed that her husband divorced her six months into their marriage due to his insecurities and lack of trust for her.

She said her husband ended the marriage after finding out that she was calling her ex-boyfriend shortly after walking down the aisle.

The young woman who narrated her story during a podcast, said she she married a very jealous man who monitored the people she talked to and barred her from keeping male friends.

According to her, the major drama started on a random day that she was missing her ex-lover and decided to call his phone number but he didn’t pick up.

Her hubby found out about the call, confronted her about it and accused her of cheating with her ex. She said he even reported her to the pastor who officiated their wedding. In the latter part of the podcast, the divorcee clarified that she was not cheating.

Watch video below:
https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/24/my-husband-divorced-me-6-months-after-our-wedding-for-calling-my-ex-lady-video/

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by LikeAking: 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Real Nigga!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Bluntguy: 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
In your next marriage never call your ex husband if you want to remain married.

27 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Melagros(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sometimes I see it as those ex services those women more than their husbands

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by marlow1962(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
The husband did well💯

37 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Anny69: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2023
undecided So insecure. Why marry her in the first place if you don't trust her? Mumu man.

I feel so sad for women who would've to pick among the nonsense men we have these days.

Y'all should stop crying in my mentions undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by NoSmoking: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2023
Why was she calling her ex

To come n do what?

🤕

22 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Palazee(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2023
Correct man grin

Seeing wh0res (like the one a little above me) triggered makes me happy.

20 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Usmanovic95(m): 8:31pm On Dec 24, 2023
Why exactly is she missing her ex?
Thumbs up to that husby.
Now, she has the license to reconnect with her ex and satisfy all her cravings.When that ex use her cure konji and move on, that's when she will realize she lost on both ways.

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by webincomeplus(m): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Anny69:
undecided So insecure. Why marry her in the first place if you don't trust her? Mumu man.

I feel so sad for women who would've to pick among the nonsense men we have these days.
Why couldn't she marry her ex in the first place if the ex was so good that she can't detach from him?

28 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Anny69: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2023
webincomeplus:

Why couldn't she marry her ex in the first place if the ex was so good that she can't detach from him?
So once you end relationship with someone you should just block them everywhere? What kind of men-child are outside these days?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Usmanovic95(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2023
Anny69:
So once you end relationship with someone you should just block them everywhere? What kind of men-child are outside these days?

An average woman out there has a very flexible mind that can easily get tweaked by a cunny ex.In other not to walk on the path of temptation,it's safe to disconnect with such ex on every platform.

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by webincomeplus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Anny69:
What business should you still have with them if you're truly disciplined? Why should a married woman keep "male friends"? The crazy thing is ladies like you won't tolerate the same from their men.

Emotionally unstable women everywhere who want to eat their cake and still have it. The story usually ends in the same way that we all know. It's the reason why several DNA tests are coming out negative these days.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Nicepoker(m): 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
That's a man after God's heart.
Tomorrow now she will bring in another Man's child for that innocent man to take care of.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Gadafii: 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2023
Foôlish girl said she was missing her ex while she was legally married and called him, luckily the ex didnt pick the call, the husband got to know and he divorced her

She claimed she had all sort of freedoms with her ex, so why didn’t she end up wit that ex as her husband, it’s simple… the ex was just having fun with her and he allowed her do as she likes cos he knew he was never going to wife her so she can do what ever she likes, his concern was that the pusse must be available at any point in time so anything she wanna do he doesn’t care

But the husband can’t allow such cos he’s trying to protect his girl, his supposed partner, whom he has decided to commit his lifetime to and she’s seeing that as controlling, women will self destruct before they realize their folly

Dear ladies, if your boyfriend allows you unnecessarily freedom to do what you like, party wild, stay late, drink anyhow, smoke, or even allow you visit your ex, it’s simply because he doesn’t see any future with you, a man who sees you as potential life partner willl not allow those nonsense, for your own good and fr the good of the household

This girl is divorced now, would her ex marry her, of course not, but he can always Bleep her when he desires, she looses on both ends

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Mayeldah(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
Most women are confused lots

They always want to eat their cake and have it

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Anny69: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
webincomeplus:

What business should you still have with them if you're truly disciplined? Why should a married woman keep "male friends"? The crazy thing is ladies like you won't tolerate the same from their men.

Emotionally unstable women everywhere who want to eat their cake and still have it. The story usually ends in the same way that we all know. It's the reason why several DNA tests are coming out negative these days.
😂😂No dey cry for my mentions. Everything you stated is what you guys do, that's why you feel insecure about a woman keeping male friends or texting her ex.

Wahala for who's attracted to men sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Greystone: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
Anny69:

Lmao….
I laughed so hard at this comment…

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Connected1: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2023
She can call him all she wants now and her freedom has been given to her.

Marriage isn't for everyone but everyone wants to get married.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by webincomeplus(m): 4:48am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:
😂😂No dey cry for my mentions. Everything you stated is what you guys do, that's why you feel insecure about a woman keeping male friends or texting her ex.

Wahala for who's attracted to men sha.
Pele o, Aunty Confusionist. You'll be alright las las. 🤣

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by jumokeadele(m): 5:52am On Dec 25, 2023
Women get bored in marriage faster than men, but they never show it. I think marriage will be more fun for women if she's not the only wife. That gender is not designed to cherish peace of mind, but they don't know. Women are design to have competitions and Jealousy.

I also think men are not designed to sleep with one woman for six months straight and still maintain a strong erection.

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Kloenboi: 5:59am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

If you love/miss your ex so much why don't you marry him?

You want keep your husband and maintain an ex at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by ElliotP: 7:27am On Dec 25, 2023
Why she dey call her Ex after marriage

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:37am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

You want to serve two masters.

Collect money from one and pleasure from another isn't it? She is now free to have 200 masters if she wants because she is free like a bird. grin

Accountability and responsibility is alien to most women, you are one of them grin

10 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

Learn to be responsible else who will join your SA friend grin
Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by StrongAlphMale: 8:07am On Dec 25, 2023
Never date a partner who still communicates with his or her ex, let alone planning on getting married to them.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by AndikanEssien(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2023
NoSmoking:
Why was she calling her ex

To come n do what?

She explained why she called na. She was missing him. Weird

🤕

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by advanceDNA: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2023
jumokeadele:
Women get bored in marriage faster than men, but they never show it. I think marriage will be more fun for women if she's not the only wife. That gender is not designed to cherish peace of mind, but they don't know. Women are design to have competitions and Jealousy.

I also think men are not designed to sleep with one woman for six months straight and still maintain a strong erection.

Is it really about getting bored?? Or because pple just marry who they shouldn't marry in the first place??

Instead of women to wait for their ex they love and have been fvcking for years...they will jump into marriage with one guy asking them out but have no real feelings for because they want to check marriage of their to-do list....

Later they will now claim they are not happy blaming their innocent husband.... Imagine this one claiming are husband is insecure while shes saying she misses her ex.......Dirty pple everywhere

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by AndikanEssien(m): 8:22am On Dec 25, 2023
webincomeplus:

Pele o, Aunty Confusionist. You'll be alright las las. 🤣

She no go still de alright o. Her stupidity is deeply ingrained.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Tombrown3(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2023
Anny69:

Why this thing dey pain you aunty.
Humble yourself now make man find you oo.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Divorced Me 6 Months After Our Wedding For Calling My Ex –lady (video by Solofresh2: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Your husband must be a real nigga

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Selfish Girls / Help My Gf Is Too Slim / Locations In Agbor (delta State) To Take A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.