Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak (782 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by jasonex4(m): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2018
Just wanted to share dis... It might be long, so please bear with me...

A friend of mine has a girlfriend that he intends to settle down with towards the end of this year, he loves her a lot, and has never cheated on her...

In the beginning it ws all rosy, until trust started becoming an issue... She always refused to visit him at his base (because currently he isn't based in her state of residence) ,but always travelled to go and visit another guy in another state in the name of friendship.... The worst part was that a week to her birthday, she almost quarrelled with her boyfriend just so that she could get a reason to go and spend the weekend with this her male friend (whom she still went to meet that weekend)....

Fast forward to her birthday earlier this week... My guy posted a lovely message for her on his fb wall, and when it was time for her to appreciate people, she just appreciated everyone generally.... My friend was just wondering why she didnt mention his name (unto boo tins) and so he asked her.. But the babe turned it into a quarel.... That she cannot mention his name in public.... And that if she does that, then that means she would have to mention the names of every other person.. They quarrelled about it and then settled, but my guy is still wondering why she won't be bold enough to mention his name and is already suspecting that maybe she has other guys who she doesnt want to upset... He has confronted her many times on this issue and she is always like she can never mention his name, that she has other friends who deserve to be mentioned too...

So i am asking is this a sign of infidelity?? And is it reason enough to end the relationship?? Because my friend is thinking seriously about it...

modified: for those who gave good pieces of advice.... Thank you..

For those who said I was "the friend ", well you are right ��

For those calling the guy a kid.... Hmmm... May u nvr be put in that kind of situation....
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by dollyjoy(f): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2018
The kind of questions people ask on Nairaland though. How old are you and your friend??

You are seeing a knife in front of you, you want people to say Knife before you agree it's a knife. Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 21, 2018
Most definitely, she has reduce d love she has for ur pal, ladies are nt so emotionally upright like men, tink she's presently up to something..
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by DarkMagic(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2018
Guy...everything is clear as crystal
ahn ahn...
She won't visit her "boo" buh she can visit male bestie
She isn't proud to mention the"boo's name" in public
These things r simple na
Fu*k the girl one last time and move on
Or push her to the back and make her ur side chick
It is dat simple undecided
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by HOLYDICK(m): 7:05am On Jan 21, 2018
Bros we know say na u....the signs are already there that he is just a side nigga, wat else does he wanna confirm? My suggestion is

Dump her cheating ass!
Your friend(U) sef na mumu first class

1 Like

Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2018
Op I'm sorry that I was unable to complete the story..

I stopped when you said she traveled to another state to visit another guy in the name of friendship..

That is a slap on the Face of the guy and it's so so disrespectful..

A relationship is built on respect, maintenance of honour and principle..

my advice to your friend is to break up with her..

Apart from infidelity, she has greatly disrespect him..
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by ifex370(m): 7:08am On Jan 21, 2018
Why ask questions you already know the answer to.. undecided

The earlier you leave that girl.. The better for you abi your friend..
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2018
DrinkLimca:

my advice to your friend is to break up with her..

Apart from infidelity, she has greatly disrespect him..
break up with her? Were they dating before? grin I pity some guys shar
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Olalan(m): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2018
Tell your friend to forget about the girl, she has given enough signals that her love is no longer with him.
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2018
Who dey give all these kids phones?
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 21, 2018
guy better change direction.it's obvious the girl is falling out of love.
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by habsydiamond(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2018
The girl is not his....it shows the lady is not into him.....ladies likes showcasing their guy....tell that Ur friends that is you.....that he should go and look for a tear rubber girl(new) and forget this tokunbo own... grin grin grin
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by xrisdgreat(m): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2018
its obvious the girl is a fraud!it'l b better ur friend demote her as his girlfrnd as early as possible.
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2018
You, sorry your guy is the general overseer of the church of friendzone.
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by makydebbie(f): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Are you serious about your signature?
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Thewesterner(m): 7:35am On Jan 21, 2018
Some that's this obvious... Some people can ask questions for Africa...

Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nutase: 7:37am On Jan 21, 2018
Unto spare tyre things
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Are you serious about your signature?
Yes ma'am.
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by makydebbie(f): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Yes ma'am.
Okay sir, goodluck.
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by jasonex4(m): 2:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Lol... Bt atleast e de collect e share of d chooku chooku na...
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by jasonex4(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
stupidity:
break up with her? Were they dating before? grin I pity some guys shar

Lolz... U guys are mean sha... But its bn 1yr plus... N both families are aware of d rship.. Aldo she always calls d oda guy her "family friend"...
Re: Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
dollyjoy:
The kind of questions people ask on Nairaland though. How old are you and your friend??

You are seeing a knife in front of you, you want people to say Knife before you agree it's a knife. Na wa o

grin grin My dear I tire o grin

The op and his so called friend are real mumus angry

(1) (Reply)

Valentine: Look What I Found On Ebay. (pix) / Valentine's Day: Top Tips For A Kissable Mouth / *****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.