Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG (52433 Views)

Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring.. / Dino Melaye Reacts To Proposed Cattle Colonies In Kogi / Cattle Colonies In Nigeria: 16 States Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Mistake?Do you understand how far reaching this is? That indeed is a costly mistake Nigeria cannot afford.
Yea I know. But we can correct it together by making someone that hasn't been in government before be the president for the first time.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Clinton207: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
I smell evil days ahead..... Hmmm God let your mercy be on ur elects.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by amazon14: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
apriko:
no body should near my state oooo.....or dogs and baboons will sock together !!

Buhari is bent on setting Nigeria on fire
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by blackboy(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Audu Ogbe from Benue State? Thought he was from Kogi State.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by oohhjjaayy: 1:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
my advice to all state governors, let there be a law in place prohibiting all the herders in the said colonies from holding any political post whatsoever in the said to be established colonies now and forever!!!!!!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
This sounds like a land grab shocked

Has anyone thought of teaching the cattle owners modern ways of farming cattle feed?

#Resist
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by TwoBottles: 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
this game is about to get dicey, but the harder the game, the smarter the players.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by poseidon12: 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Swiftboy:
This is not fair at all.

Maybe, but they indicated that it is voluntary. It's only for the States that accept it. So, if you are against it, like I am, just make sure your Governor rejects it. My Governor, I'm sure will not accept it unless he wants to be impeached. We should all be careful who we vote into power.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Bobby808: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
doublewisdom:
Deltans get ready for war against Buhari and his herdsmen. Okowa, try nonsense and see the thunder fire that your mouth!
Which Deltas are you calling? The Urhobos and the Itekiris are all traitors, trickish and betrayals. The Ijaws as I know can stand by any agreement. They can cooperate and fight any enemies and even win. The Itsekiris are actually the smallest ethnic group not only in Delta but acroos the country yet they prefer causing trouble by conning the name of people of other tribes, places to sound and look as if they own every where. The Isokos are also good. The Itsekiris for selfish reasons can hate their neighbours and prefer to support the Hausa and the Afonjas. Let us just look if they will cooperate on this Buhari and Fulanu killlings and destruction.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by proeast(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
ola12:

I tink u shd know dat if wars starts, d nigerian army would fight alongside d fulani..
Nigerians rily do not knw wats goin on
Not really, once full blown hostilities break out, soldiers will all return to their regions. Now, it depends on the form the war will take; will it be FG against militias? Will it be South against North? Will the Middle Belt align with North or South? We can only hope that something fatal should happen to the terrorist in aso rock because if there is a blown war, believe me, the carnage that will be left in its wake will be unprecedented!! Ecowas & AU do not have the capacity to stop the catastrophe and UN will only wade in when a lot of damage has been done. If Igbos & Yorubas fail to align or one side sitting on the fence then its allover. To be honest, our weak point in the South is the West, the East & ND already have no love lust for the North & thus will be psychologically ready & will want to mete out equal brutality against them!

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Bobby808: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
benebaby77:
God, what have we done to deserve this?

I am still trying to understand this government and what it has achieved so far, none could come to mind.

73 people lost their life to the beast and till this moment nobody has been arrested!

Did anybody notice that no prominent people in the North has condemned this heinous acts perpetrates every day by Fulani herdsmen - this is to show that Hausa/Fulani are very trabalitisc set of people and the Nigerians should do in every ramifications to avoid them in a very sensitive position like President.

Why are Southern politicians are not condemning this acts? - it is very glaring that the no politicians in Nigeria has interest of the masses at their heart.

Imagine this Audi Ogeh can't even resign as a solidarity to the people who lost their life in his state yet he is talking about cattle colonies?

Is FG run cattle business and why must someone land be forcefully acquired by other businessmen in pursuing of their selfish interests?

Are Fulani/Herdsmen above the law that they can't be brought to book?

And till this moments Presidency has yet to condemn the activities of herdsmen...

Even though, I am not Igbo, I am kind of supporting the disintegration of Nigeria into sovereign geopolitical zone....

To all well-meaning Nigerians, please and please avoid voting for any Hausa/Fulani politicians into presidency... The disasters they have brought on us is enough....
I can read the pains in your mind but Benue people voted for Buhari. Till tommorrow, they will still vote for Buhari if he come back. In other words, Benue is apc state. They can kill themselves as many times as they can. Na them sabi.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by 2016v2017: 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
killsmith:
Buhari did not request for new oil refineries for states,
Buhari did not request for international airport for states,
Buhari did not request for power plant for states,
Buhari did not request for World Bank assisted projects for states.
Buhari is not requesting for an improves education, health care, good roads, and security in your States.

What Buhari and the northern leaders are requesting for your states is "Cattle Colonies. There we go Nigeria...
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Youngzedd(m): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Buhari is a mistake we all must correct come 2019.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by poseidon12: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ramanto:
We all have roles to play in bringing about the Nigeria of our dream. It's clearly stated in the body of the message that, states that don't want to partake in the useless scheme will be exempted. Why not talk to your respective governors rather than attacking the federal government?

kogi state Bello in his asslicking manner to Buhari, wants kogi state to be used as an experiment ground for the initiative.. Kogi is so unfortunate to have had him

Exactly. It's voluntary. Only the States that want it will get it. So it is up to the Governors and their people to decide.
As for Kogi State, the people are complicit in what is happening to them. Nobody is forced to vote a certain way. Moreover, a Governor can be impeached.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by poseidon12: 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
sabama007:

Nothing will happen because it would be established more in the south than the North

Only in the States that accept.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by proeast(m): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
oohhjjaayy:
my advice to all state governors, let there be a law in place prohibiting all the herders in the said colonies from holding any political post whatsoever in the said to be established colonies now and forever!!!!!!!!!!! forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jos people allowed them to stay in their land and right now they are claiming indigenship in Jos North with elected councillors and LG chairman. Right now, Plateau indigens cant question the fulanis in Jos North! Another example is Illorin. Sorry to say this but your post is so naive, childish and gullible! Any state in the South that makes the mistake of allowing these murderous herdsmen an inch of their land will forever regret it and they and their children yet unborn will pay with their blood!!

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by maraokendoro(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
Can't believe what i am seeing holes everywhere shocked shocked
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Youngzedd(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
omaar12:
Do These Guys Even Pay Tax. #say No To Beef And Yes To Pork Today. They Dnt Allow U Rear Pig In The Core North. We Will Resist Them.

Pay which tax

Hahahahaha, a dime they don't contribute.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by ola12(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
proeast:
Not really, once full blown hostilities break out, soldiers will all return to their regions. Now, it depends on the form the war will take; will it be FG against militias? Will it be South against North? Will the Middle Belt align with North or South? We can only hope that something fatal should happen to the terrorist in aso rock because if there is a blown war, believe me, the carnage that will be left in its wake will be unprecedented!! Ecowas & AU do not have the capacity to stop the catastrophe and UN will only wade in when a lot of damage has been done. If Igbos & Yorubas fail to align or one side sitting on the fence then its allover. To be honest, our weak point in the South is the West, the East & ND already have no love lust for the North & thus will be psychologically ready & will want to mete out equal brutality against them!
We're naturally lazy in dis country, weda east or west, we're usually ok just complainin until tins go completely bad nd still not b able to do anytin abt it. I jst hope if war truly breaks out(hopefully it doesnt come to that), enuf of us will b willing to enlist in d militias to fight physically insted of hidin in our homes nd behind our computers

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by gregyboy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
killsmith:
Buhari is not requesting for an improves education, health care, good roads, and security in your States.

What Buhari and the northern leaders are requesting for your states is "Cattle Colonies. There we go Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by xreal: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
King44:
the colonies can't work for long because those adamant, noneducated and educated illiterates called fulanis or fulani herdsmen to be precise who are not Nigerians will still go out with their cows to kill, Rob, and eat crops, I bet those colonies will later be converted to fulani settlement by the fulanis and there will be nothing that will stop them from growing in population, Buhari!!!! u are busy dashing ur people Freelands securing a future for ur people, may God punish freeze for being silent on this crucial issue

Your point is a crucial and sensitive one.
It's even a threat in terms of security.

What then can the solution be?

Buhari fall my hand on this matter.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by gregyboy(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
All this was already staged before the saga we know the seven point agenda of the north against the south ...it wont work ...so buhari couldn't arrest anyone. not even the cow that caused the benue tragedy's... Ha!! Buhari is a bigot not even cow e took for hostage for intogrogation

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Youngzedd(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
sexdoll:
but what exactly is wrong with the establishment of cattle colonies across the country?

sentiments apart, i need a very sensible someone to tell me what exactly is wrong with the establishment of cattle colonies across the country?

Your partner Samantha (s£x doll) has a perfect answer to the question grin grin grin
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by AyakaDunukofia: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
Set a bedeviled objective, create the problems to pave the way to achieve it, strike the deal as a " peace maker".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by UncleJudax(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
qualityovenbake:
So far they are not forcing state governors to surrender some parts of their land, I have no problem with the cattle colonies.
You mean the state Governors begging Buhari to run for second term?

You think the Governors give a red fucck about anybody?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Gokey15: 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Come to think of it, we also need cattle as much as we need oil refineries. It was not long ago we woke up to rude reality tomato scarcity and realised how it is important as every other commodities.

I am not in support of any tribe but it will be in our interest to see common stakeholder interest in the breeding of these animals and it would be our collective interest to fashion out solution as opposed to fingerpointing hatred. Do we also want to start importing cattle if we make its rearing difficult in our country simply because people who are involved in it are not from our tribes?

killsmith:

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by sexdoll: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
Youngzedd:

Your partner Samantha (s£x doll) has a perfect answer to the question grin grin grin

I am not a lesbian sexdoll.

My partner can only be either a human male... or a male sexdoll. shocked
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by UncleJudax(m): 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ramanto:
We all have roles to play in bringing about the Nigeria of our dream. It's clearly stated in the body of the message that, states that don't want to partake in the useless scheme will be exempted. Why not talk to your respective governors rather than attacking the federal government?

kogi state Bello in his asslicking manner to Buhari, wants kogi state to be used as an experiment ground for the initiative.. Kogi is so unfortunate to have had him
Governors dont Listen to you! Do you live in Taiwan?
They only do what secures their political Future...so it is only wise to Stop the scheme from top...before the Governors even have the Chance to decide for anybody.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
blackboy:
Audu Ogbe from Benue State? Thought he was from Kogi State.

Yes he is from benue I'm sure his parent must come from fulani clan because I never see his type of foolishness in my entire life. Some goats slaughter your own people like animals and that same people you want to create colony for forcefully pls is that a compensation for them for committing genocide or what? The bastards that supposed to render unreserved apology to entire Nigerians you want to forcefully give colony too? Audi Ogbe or Ogbe stadium you must be mad.

You kill people, rape and burn people alive and you are coming with no remorse to be asking for land isn't? Any southern governor that give them any land must be stone to death. Pls let Ogun, Osun, Imo, and Edo stay off my mention if you are from those states because those states will give their land out to them for sure. Till date no single fulani has be arrest I mean till now but want colony. Pls I'm very angry right now.
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by ventureusa: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
MisterGrace:
It seems these idiots wants war.

This is democracy and not military regime where you shove things into people's throats.

Cows!

Kogi state people and its leaders have been lending their voices against this move, but Seun, Mynd44 and Lalasticlala are bent on suppressing it by not taking it to the front page cos they have bribed them.

My people please read here...

https://www.nairaland.com/4301791/cattle-colony-kogi-rep-member

You are very correct. Let truth be told. NAIRALAND.COM was a useful platform through which APC and their Bubu came to power to oppress Nigerians. May God reward all of them and remember their sins forever. If you know this is true type Amen for God to judge them quickly
Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by killsmith(f): 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Gokey15:
Come to think of it, we also need cattle as much as we need oil refineries. It was not long ago we woke up to rude reality tomato scarcity and realised how it is important as every other commodities.

I am not in support of any tribe but it will be in our interest to see common stakeholder interest in the breeding of these animals and it would be our collective interest to fashion out solution as opposed to fingerpointing hatred. Do we also want to start importing cattle if we make its rearing difficult in our country simply because people who are involved in it are not from our tribes?

don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colonies In Nigerian States Begin Next Week – FG by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
the daft/dumb nomad & cohorts keep breaking own records!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

America Has Refused To Sell Weapons To Buhari / Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. / Kano Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje Sleeping In Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.