Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue (1361 Views)

This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help! / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Bakrabas: 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2018
I said it sometimes ago that those who decided to be sleeping with man made materials are suffering from schizophrenia, brain tumor and hemispherectomy. They need medical attention from the professional psychologists.

Those who make sex with sex doll should be treated equally with those sleeping with goats. They are both suffering from psychological disorder.

I'm very much sure that only ungodly minded fellow would patronize this, irresponsible bunch of he-goats.

Come to think of it, you are sleeping with teddy bear.

The God fearing calibre would rather have their manhood castrated rather than sleeping with an ordinary image.

We have heard about the history of Sodom and Gomorrah, but this generation has gone beyond act of sodomy and yet the patience God is still forgiving.

Now I concur with the chapter of Al-qu'ran that states that when the end time comes, the world will be in dilemma. People would be seeing something wrong as something normal.

May Allah guide us all from this Torment and may He count us among the dwellers of Paradise.

Something that cannot solve your problem beyond some minutes sex.

Now I believe many are mad but few are roaming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by ubunja(m): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2018
funny thats how i always thought having sex with my Ex was like

2 Likes

Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Bakrabas: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
ubunja:
funny thats how i always thought having sex with my Ex was like

Some people need auto-reset
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by MhizzAJ(f): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
Exactly

You said it all

They are suffering from psychological disorder

2 Likes

Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by ubunja(m): 1:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Exactly

You said it all

are you qualified to make that diagnosis??
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by goodheart02(m): 3:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bakrabas:
I said it sometimes ago that those who decided to be sleeping with man made materials are suffering from schizophrenia, brain tumor and hemispherectomy. They need medical attention from the professional psychologists.

Those who make sex with sex doll should be treated equally with those sleeping with goats. They are both suffering from psychological disorder.

I'm very much sure that only ungodly minded fellow would patronize this, irresponsible bunch of he-goats.

Come to think of it, you are sleeping with teddy bear.

The God fearing calibre would rather have their manhood castrated rather than sleeping with an ordinary image.

We have heard about the history of Sodom and Gomorrah, but this generation has gone beyond act of sodomy and yet the patience God is still forgiving.

Now I concur with the chapter of Al-qu'ran that states that when the end time comes, the world will be in dilemma. People would be seeing something wrong as something normal.

May Allah guide us all from this Torment and may He count us among the dwellers of Paradise.

Something that cannot solve your problem beyond some minutes sex.

Now I believe many are mad but few are roaming.

Oga do you know the meaning of HEMISPHERECTOMY??
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
bakrabas are you talking from experience?
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by kenir(m): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
y this sex doll thing dey disturb pipu lyk dis? say waheva u want to and at the end it is just ur opinion which we all knw will only make the "invalid" list
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Uyi168: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
this news is becoming stale..
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Dhotseal(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
"Making sex", that's a first for me o. Who would have thought that 'sex' can be made?
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Dhotseal(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2018
goodheart02:

Hahahaha, he means the person must be missing a part of their brain nah!

You self, u just wan expose op as olodo rabata....Lol
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Exactly

You said it all

i have been seeing this aunty post all over sex doll related thread writing in anger. Hope no be say uncle don carry 800k go buy something wey i no wan mention?
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by pepethemaniac: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
As if some girls are not worse than sex dolls when it comes to bedroom flexibility

1 Like

Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by goodheart02(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dhotseal:

Hahahaha, he means the person must be missing a part of their brain nah!

You self, u just wan expose op as olodo rabata....Lol

I say make I ask naa, because that word is sacred, and na mostly my clique dey use am.
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Bakrabas: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
goodheart02:

To remove or disconnect one side of the brain
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by goodheart02(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Bakrabas:

To remove or disconnect one side of the brain

That's right. **thumbs up**
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Exactly

You said it all

What about dîldo, is it not a man made material, why are u so pained about sex doll.
Re: Making Sex With Sex Doll Is Like Making Sex With Statue by Bakrabas: 11:06am On Feb 17, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Exactly

You said it all

Aren't you Kike Akanbi

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Hubby Beats Me Up. / Relationship Gone Wrong Between Two Twitter Users / NASTY SECRET To Making A Relationship Last Long, Fun, Naughty, Dramatic [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.