Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass (2335 Views)

Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. / Ladies: How Guys Feel When They Are Called "Broke Guys" / Tired Of Being Called Broke? Use Your Mb To Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 2:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Guys. Make una use your head. Your papa and mama dey. Go give them money. Leave that stupid bitch for her parents to take care of.

U never born but don dey fend.

He better make you dey stingy than become broke.

Girls no worth am

8 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Genset: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:
Guys. Make una use your head. Your papa and mama dey. Go give them money. Leave that stupid bitch for her parents to take care of.

Girls no worth am

Na ur headache be that. My boyfriend gives me money . Come and beat him . Broke object like u

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
I can spend last KOBO on good friends. Can't try that shit for any girl

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Genset:

Na ur headache be that. My boyfriend gives me money . Come and beat him . Broke object like u
How did you know the guy is broke ? Well you are the one that is broke here because your boy friend is the one feeding you and given you money .

15 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
What's all these sudden wailing about being stingy and not being stingy? Like seriously, its beginning to sound annoying and monotonous.

90% of ladies these days are independent. So whats all the hullabaloo about?
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Genset:

He sure me sey when you milk am dry finish. You move to the next one.

You yourself no am not broke. Even as Dangote, I still no go waste money on one entitled bitch.

Ur BF go soon wise

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by AstroG: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:
What's all these sudden wailing about being stingy and not being stingy? Like seriously, its beginning to sound annoying and monotonous.

90% of ladies these days are in dependent. So whats all the hullabaloo about?

Better undecided

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

they still ask for tfare, uber money hair money. Even tho they work

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kekereekun123:
they still ask for tfare, uber money hair money. Even tho they work
My brother. Even money for pant and Bra. Bathing soap follow gan self. No shame!

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by nlPoster: 3:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Could someone give these nairalanders who are always bitter about money, some cash so they can stop insulting women and being jealous?

If you give them the money you're supposed to give your girlfriend, they'd be happier.

When a man sits down to complain about women's pant, bra, bathing soap, hair style, etc, that's not good, moreso nobody asked them for such. Please spare your fellow nairaland males this shame and help them out nah?

Where are the rich guys here? Your attention is needed.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
nlPoster:
Could someone give these nairalanders who are always bitter about money, some cash so they can stop insulting women and being jealous?

We need no money in this case. We need girls to take their lives by the horn. Work and fend for themselves. You gerit?

We have businesses to sustain. We make money to reinvest. Not gift out foolishly.

People like you will say am rich in real life. But no business person have that view. I have the money but spend wisely. Except na Yahoo Yahoo Rich dude you calling upon

#sense#

4 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by luvyaself95(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

90% are independent yet they keep asking for money from guys will keep you STFU.

2 Likes

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Finnese001: 3:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:

Girls no worth am

Op better oil dey your head , don't mind all these leeches claiming to be independent, but still wants their bfs to always spend on them

hungry modafvckers

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
luvyaself95:

90% are independent yet they keep asking for money from guys will keep you STFU.

No need to be a pained ass man. I'm not the cause of your predicament.

Peace.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Finnese001: 3:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Genset:

hungry feminist
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by nlPoster: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:
We need no money in this case. We need girls to take their lives by the horn. Work and fend for themselves. You gerit?

We have businesses to sustain. We make money to reinvest. Not gift out foolishly.

#sense#

If they are not asking you for money then you need to learn to keep your mouth shut and just tell their boyfriends you also need money and dont like seeing females receiving the same.

It's not your place to be raining insults and abuses on girls because their boyfriends give them money or buy them things. Shows how petty and nasty you are, not to mention even talking of pants, bra, bathing soap, get a grip on yourself, you're out of control. undecided

Show some home training. Did your father not spent money on your mother when they were dating?
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
AstroG:

Better undecided

See my handsome pastor!!!!
I'm referring to Osibanjo.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Arsenate(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:

My brother. Even money for pant and Bra. Bathing soap follow gan self. No shame!
"Buh buh I'm a strong, independent feminist who doesn't need a man" grin

Gotta say I'm proud of the boys who aren't falling for these women's shaming tactics. The ladies don't give a fuuuck when slut shamed. They just keep being the good sluts that they are and go about fuccking any and every dickkc that comes their way. Why da fucckc should young men feel bad when broke shamed

We are in the age of no shame, fellas. Let's enjoy the ride. grin

1 Like

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2020
nlPoster:

If you give them the money you're supposed to give your girlfriend, they'd be happier.

When a man sits down to complain about women's pant, bra, bathing soap, hair style, etc, that's not good, moreso nobody asked them for such. Please spare your fellow nairaland males this shame and help them out nah?

So anybody that refused to be a maga mugun these days is now broke learn how to take advice every is not insult. I wonder why you are so pained whenever guys complained about given girls money ..sorry you must be a parasite. Dependent feeder .
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Finnese001: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
nlPoster:

common sense is not common, I hope you Gerrit

awon dangote

Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Tomide007: 3:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:

Girls no worth am
True. I always tell my niggas to stop dating broke girls......Go for the ones that have money, you'll both spend on each other without any coercion ....
Thanks for this enlightenment Its sad that most guys don't know what a decent relationship is because they're dating jobless chicks.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
nlPoster:

If they are not asking you for money then you need to learn to keep your mouth shut and just tell their boyfriends you also need money and dont like seeing females receiving the same.

It's not your place to be raining insults and abuses on girls because their boyfriends give them money or buy them things. Shows how petty and nasty you are, not to mention even talking of pants, bra, bathing soap, get a grip on yourself, you're out of control. undecided

Show some home training. Did your mother tell you your father never spent money on her when they were dating?
How old are you?
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Finnese001: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
nlPoster:

Show some home training. Did your mother tell you your father never spent money on her when they were dating?

thank God you said his mother not one useless gf
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by zexy2030(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:

Girls no worth am
There are too many women outside, choose your type. But let's make it vice versa, U R D GIRL, ur boyfriend is dating u and he knows u work, what are the things u would expect from your boyfriend and what do u think ur boyfriend will be expecting from you.??
If u can't reply this, then u must be a teenager privileged to use an android phone.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by DaddyRochie1642: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Meeyankee:

How did you know the guy is broke ? Well you are the one that is broke here because your boy friend is the one feeding you and given you money .

Thou art Wise Sir
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by divineuk(m): 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

madam you say 90% of ladies do watin� I know say na the opposite u want talk na mistake u make.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by DaddyRochie1642: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:
He sure me sey when you milk am dry finish. You move to the next one.

You yourself no am not broke. Even as Dangote, I still no go waste money on one entitled bitch.

Ur BF go soon wise

grin grin

Thou art wise
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Finnese001:

thank God you said his mother not one useless gf
Almost responded to him. Before I con figure out he might be a teenager or even my gateman. (The reason I ask nlPoster his age)

One reason I love FB. U go see profile den humble
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by luvyaself95(m): 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

No need to be a pained ass man. I'm not the cause of your predicament.

Peace.

I say STFU you don't need to say any words again or are you not okay.
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by DaddyRochie1642: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Finnese001:

Op better oil dey your head , don't mind all these leeches claiming to be independent, but still wants their bfs to always spend on them

hungry modafvckers

grin grin
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by Cowbell521: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
zexy2030:

There are too many women outside, choose your type. But let's make it vice versa, U R D GIRL, ur boyfriend is dating u and he knows u work, what are the things u would expect from your boyfriend and what do u think ur boyfriend will be expecting from you.??
If u can't reply this, then u must be a teenager privileged to use an android phone.

I use 3310 actually. Your teenage parents gave birth to me. So am a kid.

Cowbell521
Re: I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass by zexy2030(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
Cowbell521:

I use 3310 actually. my stupid parents gave birth to me. So am a kid
obviously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of South African Lady Removing Her Pant To Màsturbate Goes Viral / Ladies If You Are Not Ready To Fork, Stay Away From Relationship / Why Do Alpha Males Last Longer In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.