Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (43244 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / What Can Make U Not Eat Your Wife's Food? / Why Do Some Men Reject Their Wife’s Food When They Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by gnykelly(m): 9:05am On Jan 22, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

God will never allow you marry a woman like me indeed. Like attracts like, you will marry an “o yes member” that will pander to your fragile ego. Ewu!

If she was lying she wouldn’t have picked his calls. She is an adult that can change her plans wnroute a location, that is not a crime.

and it's never s crime giving reasons why plans changed. peace

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by efficiencie(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2018
Bro! Women like all mankind could be terribly annoying but instead of getting all emotional be more mature about this. Ignore her attitude, cook when you can, meet up with the responsibilities in the house, be kind to your wife as much as you can, talk often to the GOD that joined you to her and find your peace in all that GOD has provided you...very soon your errant wife will realize that she is loosing her ability to get you emotional and nothing brings a loving woman to her knees more than that!
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Malawian(m): 9:08am On Jan 22, 2018
When people talk about sex dolls, you think it was for nothing. Sex dolls wont cause you HBP.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2018
Innobee99:
Low I.Q dey bite u
Come and bite.Low I.Q.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by NjaPrince(m): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
Aunty clap for urself....

She deserves a colony in Abuja grin
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2018
cbrass:

I can cook very well, when should we marry wink
If you can make lasagna I am your wife already can you make it?If you can I would propose to you.I am a feminist.So your call.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by msylva2147(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

Kindly quote the parts of his story that shows that she controls him. Rather he seems like the manipulative one. Making her come home to wear her ring.

As if a ring stops one from cheating.

All I see here is poverty inspired issues. If he was a busy man, he will eat on the go, because there won’t be time to be waiting at home for her to cook so that he can eat.

Women should take note. He has not started hunger strike.
the simple truth there is that the woman is not straight forward and that explains it all.

2 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by MarilynNash(f): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2018
gnykelly:
even in marriage the most important thing is trust.

you doubting her moves is not wrong. cos of her inconsistency of her whereabouts.

you need to man up. and start restricting some of her actions.

you can start making it mandatory for to cook for you before leaving home.

and give her time limit that she must return by evening. take control and don't give her any say but don't sophocate or over do it.
Lmao. Is she a child?

2 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by cbrass(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If you can make lasagna I am your wife already can you make it?If you can I would propose to you.I am a feminist.So your call.

hmm i googled what "Lasagne" is but i must confess this one is above me cheesy but i think it will be sweeter if you teach me how to make it then i can always do it any time you want grin
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Rozaytee: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2018
MhizzAJ:
God knows i can't get married to any man that doesn't know how to cook and do some basic chores

u are right my dear
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2018
cbrass:

hmm i googled what "Lasagne" is but i must confess this one is above me cheesy but i think it will be sweeter if you teach me how to make it then i can always do it any time you want grin
No problem if you are ready to learn I can teach youcheesy.Good boy.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by iomoge2(f): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2018
Reject my food

Lol

I will so celebrate ehn
Me thats trying hard to cook for you
Maybe u think its easy to care for the house
Care for our children
Care for cloths
Spread legs for you at night
Then still cook breakfast, lunch and dinner.

You shoulda told her earlier that u needed breakfast

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by cbrass(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Boy
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by cbrass(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2018
iomoge2:
Reject my food

Lol

I will so celebrate ehn
Me thats trying hard to cook for you
Maybe u think its easy to care for the house
Care for our children
Care for cloths
Spread legs for you at night
Then still cook breakfast, lunch and dinner.

You shoulda told her earlier that u needed breakfast

and you think its also easy to go out there and hunt for the family? of which extended families may be included too ?
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Dafreeguy(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2018
Seahawk:
that question in bold is borne of your excessive ego. It makes you believe a woman can only live a dream life if she’s married.

Lol ego u say, it ain't a matter of ego.. am only stating d fact..meanwhile, don't forget the difference between living a dream life and living a fulfilled life. An unmarried woman can never be fulfilled and u know it
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by iomoge2(f): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2018
cbrass:

and you think its also easy to go out there and hunt for the family? of which extended families may be included too ?

So is it ejough reason to reject food?

Am i not struggling too?
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Dafreeguy(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Because you are not like them does not make her dream dumb.Those men are out there so leave her alone.

Truth pains..let her continue searching for such men..Time ain't on u ladies side..that's ma point
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2018
NjaPrince:

She deserves a colony in Abuja grin
grin
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Truth pains..let her continue searching for such men..Time ain't on u ladies side..that's ma point
This is 2018 and there are men out there so don't deceive yourself truth hurts doesn't it.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Lol ego u say, it ain't a matter of ego.. am only stating d fact..meanwhile, don't forget the difference between living a dream life and living a fulfilled life. An unmarried woman can never be fulfilled and u know it
If a woman decides to be unmarried it is her choice and not your business or duty to say that she is unfulfilled.If she is happy with her singlehood she is far more happier than those married women living in bondage crying and pretending to be happy.

3 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by cbrass(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2018
iomoge2:

So is it ejough reason to reject food?

Am i not struggling too?

dont get me wrong , am not supporting the OP, i can never reject food - i don't joke with my stomach at all grin.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by cbrass(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
so when should we start the training wink
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2018
cbrass:

so when should we start the training wink
I don't want to know you but if you are interested you can learn online that was how I learnt mine.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by cbrass(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't want to know you but if you are interested you can learn online that was how I learnt mine.

grin grin grin
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by webngnews: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2018
Oh
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Dafreeguy(m): 11:17am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If a woman decides to be unmarried it is her choice and not your business or duty to say that she is unfulfilled.If she is happy with her singlehood she is far more happier than those married women living in bondage crying and pretending to be happy.

u never give up..do u?
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Dafreeguy(m): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This is 2018 and there are men out there so don't deceive yourself truth hurts doesn't it.

To see a man that will be her houseboy is easy to find right? una don miss road I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by greatcrown: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2018
fhutson500:
Nlanders,

........we have been battling the issue of her responsibility on food from day 1, old problem that I feel should have expired, so we can work on new probs. Brothers and sisters, your 10kobo is needed.

Here is my own 10kobo;

One vital lesson I learned in marriage is to be the change you hope to see in your partner as the possibility of him or her changing is almost zero.

To put it in another way, whatever your partner is poor at and it's hurting you, please develop yourself to cater for it so that you will no longer be hurt. Infact derive pleasure in filling that gap because it is the key that keeps your home.

To put in another way again, your partner whatever weakness you discover in your partner, develop your strength in that area so that you can complement him or her hence you become perfect one.

It's not going to be easy but it's possible and the joy derives from the happiness in your home justify the sacrifice.

So my brother, just let it slide.
Return to the dining and eat the meal and play the leadership role expected of you in your home.

God bless your home.

3 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Dafreeguy:

To see a man that will be her houseboy is easy to find right? una don miss road I swear
You when know road waka your own make we waka our own we nor tell you say we miss road.She said she needed a husband who can assist domestically as she would be assisting in providing,I wonder why it is hard for you to understand.

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
MhizzAJ:
God knows i can't get married to any man that doesn't know how to cook and do some basic chores

Some men are wicked and lazy.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's difficult for a financially independent woman to be submissive. Her pride will burst open one day no matter how religious she is. Men are the cause of it, they decided to oppress their wives wen they were bosses. Oga enter kitchen cook your food and eat don't kill someone's child because she married u. wink
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Please thread with caution, you shouldn't have acted that way, she's your wife and your duty to make her happy no matter the problems, she will later changed due to your kind attitude.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photo : How Many Of You Have Seen This / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.