Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (43257 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / What Can Make U Not Eat Your Wife's Food? / Why Do Some Men Reject Their Wife’s Food When They Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dafreeguy:

leave am..na when she don reach 35 and still single, her eye go open
See your baby mentality did she tell you she was looking for a husband what she said is her choice and opinion and nothing wrong in her requirements.

4 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Memphis Depay scores a wonder goal to shock PSG....Lyon 2 PSG 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by ofuonyebi: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
Either you have lost your appetite or you are pretending...there is not much food in town nowadays talkless of someone refusing to eat..liers!

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by jakesbaba: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
delishpot:
You just had to torment her with calls Sha grin grin

She was late, she remembers that she forgot her modem at a bank and decides to rush there before customer pick it up. She got stuck in traffic. Through out her ordeal you kept calling just to justify your anger in the fact that she did not make breakfast. To catch her in a tight spot. If na you Dem dey call to monitor like that, you no go vex? Then you use the ring issue to drag her home even tho she has lost time going to the school you still dragging her back home. Hian.
As for the food part, she should make breakfast the night before so that you can have something to eat in the morning. Doesn't she cook at all or is it just breakfast she doesn't get to do?
Me o, I will not reject food o. It's too childish in my opinion.If I reject food, I might as well not come back home. Cos what am I doing in the house with a woman whose food I don't eat?

Why should she make breakfast night before. That man is a lazy man, can't he cook? At what time that the worms in his stomach are doing training?

6 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by omonnakoda: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:
God knows i can't get married to any man that doesn't know how to cook and do some basic chores

How long is the queue of people wanting to marry you and how much is the form

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Innobee99:
Ask her to clap herself again... This type of ladies ruins their home with their own hands
She said nothing wrong and are you doing the marriage for her?

2 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Softhands(m): 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
Who wan marry u before...bad market like u
MhizzAJ:
God knows i can't get married to any man that doesn't know how to cook and do some basic chores

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Innobee99(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
She said nothing wrong and are you doing the marriage for her?
Biko, make urself clear.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
AjiAmu:

Don't worry..by the time you clock 40 in your parents house, you'l beg for a man who doesn't even have food to cook sef
Not everyman is like you and she would get the domestic type she did not say she is looking for your type of husband.

5 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by gnykelly(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
frostylook:
@ OP
But you told her you would sort yourself out. So what exactly are you pestering her for? Seriously, you were being annoyingly petty and her reaction is not out of place. You are being too controlling. You have even began suspecting her of cheating.
You can either continue messing with your marriage or drop the attitude and act like an adult. So you will starve if your wife ain't home? Na wa you sef.

the problem is the inconsistencies of her whereabouts. the food is not the problem. in marriage both partners must give accurate description of their location to their partners. in marriage you're one.

3 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by PMWSpirit(m): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

lol, upgraded versions of sex dolls will surely handle that. Just watch out ehn.

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by olabrad: 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You may remain single for the rest of your life
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
Innobee99:
Biko, make urself clear.
Nor be only clear she nor talk say na your type she dey find.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
olabrad:

Your portion.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
olabrad:

Your portion.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by verycheese: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
Mtcheew. Such a nag of a man.

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
gnykelly:
even in marriage the most important thing is trust.

you doubting her moves is not wrong. cos of her inconsistency of her whereabouts.

you need to man up. and start restricting some of her actions.

you can start making it mandatory for to cook for you before leaving home.

and give her time limit that she must return by evening. take control and don't give her any say but don't sophocate or over do it.
You are clearly advising him to be a dictator and she would surely revolt.

5 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
Your wife has become our wife
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by delishpot: 11:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
jakesbaba:

Why should she make breakfast night before. That man is a lazy man, can't he cook? At what time that the worms in his stomach are doing training?

Since na breakfast be his problem na. If he no chop breakfast, he feels he is losing his manhood. So she should make yam and egg, bread and tea, bread and eggs, ogi and moin moin etc and put in the fridge over night(if warming it in the morning cause wahala that is) for him so that she can have peace in her life when she has to go and hussle her daily activity. They can work that one out.

2 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by oluwole1211(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Marriage is for both of you to complement each other if she is busy to make breakfast for you for just a day that doesn't give u the gut to start acting like a bully by distracting her with your phone call.

2 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by CSTR2: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
peacettw:
Not eating your wife's food is no longer considered a punishment. You are doing her a favour and punishing yourself
He is doing her a favour?

So a woman will see her husbnand not eating her food as a favour?

Don't worry, someone else will do her Job for her with time. If that is what she wants, then we can call it a favour.

3 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by zanetti: 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
This story doesn't add up...besides Oga dnt u kn where to buy food and eat,if u were that hungry...Then u wait for her to cm bk to sort things out....besides this ur kind calls can cause accident out of nervousness..

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by gnykelly(m): 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are clearly advising him to be a dictator and she would surely revolt.
yes. else he would lose her
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by CSTR2: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2018
Oyindidi:
You will come back begging for my food.
When Mama Nkechi and her beautiful daughters have not closed their Restaurant. cheesy
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
gnykelly:

yes. else he would lose her
He is already losing her and if he takes your advise and with the way he described his wife she would leave him.If he becomes a dictator she would revolt and leave him.

5 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by sexdoll: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
oga i neva marry maybe dat na why i cannot fit make any head or tail out of your tori.

maybe by the time i marry, dem come wait until my partner come misbehave, then na dat time i go come understand wetin you dey yarn for here well well.

if i come treat her fokop wella, na dat time i go fit come back come yarn you wetin i do as i take handle the fokop.

just hang in there, okay?

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by greggng: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
fhutson500:
Nlanders,

Good afternoon all, something happened of recent I thought I should make it known here. I work from home, cos my wife runs a daycare, though she's got two Nannies that work with her which means she gets to work at anytime she wants at times.

This fateful morning, I had gone to drop the kids @school and branched at the carwash to wash the car, on getting there, she called me that she needs to leave home to meet up the nanny and assist at the daycare cos the other nanny has not arrived, I said can you quickly make something for me to eat b4 u leave, she
said time has gone that she wont be able to do that, being a very understanding and considerate husband, I said she could leave, that I'll sort myself.

In fact she was so much in a rush that she had to leave our maid that follows her from home to work @ home cos the lady was still in the bathroom like she told me. It wasn't up to 10mins, maybe she forgot oo, she said there is traffic jam on the road, that it seems that fuel scarcity is looming again due to queue, asking me if that was the case, Instead of answering her question, I asked where she was going, because that wasn't the way to the daycare she claimed she was heading to. She said she wants to go and pick her internet modem she forgot @ fcmb bank. I was like, but you left due to the fact that you wanted to assist the only nanny with the kids @ daycare, how come modem is more important than that or the food I begged you to make b4 u left, she said well I just have to go there now before her modem vanishes, I said no P.

At that time, I was back home and was really hungry, am the type that makes food, but the hustle in January was hella much, the motive of having to do anything was greatly paralytic, I take care of all the bills, so I understand what am talking about, body nor be fire wood. So i called her later on to ask if she can come home to quickly make the food, work place to home is like 5 mins drive, she said she's been stuck in traffic that she would need to head back to the creche since she didn't go there at first, I was like no P.

10 mins later, I called to ask her something, she apparently was in a noisy environment, I was like, aren't u back at the daycare, she was like NO, I quickly branched at the market to buy something, in which Market wasn't even far from home, like 2 mins, at that moment, I was so angry, so I flared up, I told her 'but why are u doing this", all along the reason u left the house has not been met to the detriment of the hunger am going through now, I was like u know what don't bother, will sort myself, and she was like no P.

However, she had left her wedding band on the room table, though we both agreed that whenever she forgets her ring, she would have to come back home to pick it, so I quickly used the ring as opportunity to trick her home, I was like come and pick ur ring, u have forgotten it again, she was like no oo, she cant, I was like have u forgotten our agreement, I said just come home and pick it. 4 mins later, she bashed in, started yelling, I am sure its because of trust u have enforced me to come home and pick the ring, blah blah blah, at the worms in my stomach were doing takwando training at the moment, I just kept quiet, she tried to abusively hold my head acting like she wanted to pet me, I withdrew, next thing, she just hissed and left, saying I am not even picking the ring, you can do your worse. From that day, I have decided not to eat her food, 2nd reason I am posting this is regarding this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1307880/not-eating-wife-food-punishment

Is my situation legitimate enough to deny her food? Cos it seems a lot of people are against refusal of wifey food no matter the situation, but i feel the situation here is different. Plus she has been remorseless about the situation, and 7 years already into this union, we have been battling the issue of her responsibility on food from day 1, old problem that I feel should have expired, so we can work on new probs. Brothers and sisters, your 10kobo is needed.

Sir there is nothing wrong with your wife. You are the one that 've an attitude you need to work on. Next time don't over flog issues you are not a woman. Granted you were hungry and she left cos she has stuff she needed to pick which is more important than that food. To me you can always fix yourself a cup of tea and bread or cook endomie pending when she is around to cook a serious home made meal for you. You calling her every now and then cos you were hungry is a bad attitude. God forbid she had accident on her way coming to pick that ring you called marriage vow, what would you have said.? Will your conscience be at rest. Right now you have to wake your wife very late in the night and admit that you over reacted . Remind her that you appreciated her coming back for that ring even though she didn't take it along. Is a sign she loves you. Eat her food as if your life depended on it and thereafter make serious love to her. Thank me the next day. I am not perfect but people to commend my effort in bringing peace to some families I 've come across. God bless u

12 Likes

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

fooooooool

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
This issue is not something you should have made such decision for. Apparently you made such decision in anger reacting to her statement of "YOU CAN DO YOUR WORST".
To me if you ask me, I will say that decision of yours shows immaturity and lack of problem solving skills.
Choosing not to eat your wife's food just because of an issue like this (I won't call it minor), sounds coco and immature. You know women are created with verbal prowess and they are also move by emotions to say things even if they don't mean them that's why if you take all what a lady says to you, one day you will commit murder.
Besides, from the look of things she made that statement out of emotions and anger. As they say two wrongs can never make a right.
What I will advise you as a man and head of the family to do is to sit her down and talk things out rather than take ill decisions out of anger.

#XAVIER.

#I'M_A_GOD.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
My husband has never never rejected food. If I were your wife, kitchen holiday don start. I will was my pots and plates and set them well. Leave like two pots and two plates.

Restock with fast foods, beverages, indomie, eggs, yam, as in five minutes foods. Hehehehe, will eat with kids and off to bed .

When are are tired of for shakara, holla @ me.

I take my time cook for man and he say im no dey chop? No issue,I will trowey the food wash the plate and keep.

I always look for holiday time, kitchen holiday is fun time.

1 Like

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Oga, I think you should reconsider.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2018
My husband has never never rejected food. If I were your wife, kitchen holiday don start. I will wash my pots and plates and set them well. Leave like two pots and two plates.

Restock with fast foods, beverages, indomie, eggs, yam, flour for pancakes, as in five minutes foods. Hehehehe, will eat with kids and off to bed .

When are are tired of your shakara, holla @ me. All the time you spent monitoring her whereabouts was more than enough to peel, and boil yam, if you can't fry eggs add palm oil or g.oil.

I take my time cook for man and he say im no dey chop? No issue,I will trowey the food wash the plate and keep.

I always look for holiday time, kitchen holiday is fun time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.