Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. (43252 Views)

I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / What Can Make U Not Eat Your Wife's Food? / Why Do Some Men Reject Their Wife’s Food When They Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by DJessy: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
I love cooking so much I mean different dishes I can't even wait for my hubby or house holds to ask for the food before making it available, since she knew her schedule why didn't she prepare something for the hubby? Some people are saying pick a flask and get a food outside,my dear there is time for everything and if its in Lagos were some areas doesn't have different tribes of food nko,only stew and what ever and you expect your hubby to eat anything because your Mrs busy abi. Well done. Marriage of nawa days self
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
keepingmum:
What a nag of a man!!! After saying you ll sort yourself with food you now start making calls because of food, ring and sex,??
Where do women see this type of men? Such a petty and childish manchild
Whenever hunger catch you, you' ll beg your wife for food because there's no man born of a woman that ll say he's punishing me by not eating my food....if you like buy food from outside or get a babe to cook for you....when they use poison or jazz to reset YOUR destiny its YOUR problem alone and MY life will go on

Some Wives JAZZ or poison their hubby's these days.
Some even stab them while they sleep.
Well, thank God for dolls
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by agrovick(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
I think your reaction is a bit out of place, eating out or cooking something simple would have prevented all the events that occurred.

You owe your wifey an apology.

PS - In case you are looking for houseboy that can be eating free food on days when you decide to go on hunger strike, pls call me
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Gentle034(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
holluphemydavid:

if na me even if i no dey eat her food,i no fit leave d house wey i dey pay d rent or build oooo,shey u no knw say if he begins no dey come house again another lady outside go dey find him despite d fact dat he is married
Tor that one he would know that it's his fault
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Gentle034(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
SirBunky85:

u pple are just funny.u all stylishly left d real issue at stake-d wife failed to prepare sth for him with d excuse of rushing to sch relive d nanny but didnt go to d sch again.if u be d man,wont u angry?d wife is a chronic liar and must be blamed
You should have read where he admitted that he was gonna fix something for himself, the woman already told him she was going out. Abeg na sin if the man cook for himself and probably the whole family if possible?
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Gentle034(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
whiteprince:
do u work in 99.5 wazobia fm?
Nope. Why u asking?
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by whiteprince(m): 11:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
Gentle034:
Nope. Why u asking?
sorry never mind,I thought its Bluetooth
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by onome2013: 6:55am On Jan 23, 2018
Yes, if she has conscience she will apologise,and if she doesn't that means there's water at the bottom of oil. This should then make you to study the situation more critically. The earlier you know the problem the better for you
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by fhutson500: 9:20am On Jan 23, 2018
What some people dont understand is that, the disadvantage of not picking your own wife comes with a lot of package, having dated for 2months without seeing frequently and getting pregnant led to this, you can imagine things that I had to put through for 6 and the half years, if it wasnt for maturity, the union would have been over. I am trying my best, not saying I am perfect in my own ways, but 100% sure the rock that holds the foundation of the union is within me.

She feels very bad about my not eating, and so worried about it, I dont feel good that she feels that way, and neither is it ego that is making me refuse her food, just that I hate being taken for granted without being remorseful, it makes me feel like less of whom I know myself to be. As it stands now, we have decided that breakfast should be out of the picture, only dinner. That way, this problem will stop. For everyone of you that called me names, I thank you, and for those that somehow understood my pain and plight, may God continually endow your knowledge and understanding.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2018
DeUltimate7:
, LOL, PA PA PAPAPA PA. na 2030 this lady go get sense. grin grin grin
kikiki grin
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by ImaIma1(f): 10:33am On Jan 23, 2018
This op has real issues cheesy. What is so hard in making something to eat for yourself and for her especially when it is not a norm. Try to support your wife in every way you can. It actually makes her a better wife when you do.

Calling her like a hysterical child is really disturbing...just thinking of it. I wouldn't pick your call again in that case. It could destabilise her.

You better eat...you that used call to frustrate somebody because of food.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by SirBunky85(m): 11:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Gentle034:

You should have read where he admitted that he was gonna fix something for himself, the woman already told him she was going out. Abeg na sin if the man cook for himself and probably the whole family if possible?
d qustn is why shud d wife delayed going to d skul directly after giving dat as an excuse for not being able to prepare food for d husband?
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by frozen70(f): 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2018
fhutson500:
Nlanders,

Good afternoon all, something happened of recent I thought I should make it known here. I work from home, cos my wife runs a daycare, though she's got two Nannies that work with her which means she gets to work at anytime she wants at times.

This fateful morning, I had gone to drop the kids @school and branched at the carwash to wash the car, on getting there, she called me that she needs to leave home to meet up the nanny and assist at the daycare cos the other nanny has not arrived, I said can you quickly make something for me to eat b4 u leave, she
said time has gone that she wont be able to do that, being a very understanding and considerate husband, I said she could leave, that I'll sort myself.

In fact she was so much in a rush that she had to leave our maid that follows her from home to work @ home cos the lady was still in the bathroom like she told me. It wasn't up to 10mins, maybe she forgot oo, she said there is traffic jam on the road, that it seems that fuel scarcity is looming again due to queue, asking me if that was the case, Instead of answering her question, I asked where she was going, because that wasn't the way to the daycare she claimed she was heading to. She said she wants to go and pick her internet modem she forgot @ fcmb bank. I was like, but you left due to the fact that you wanted to assist the only nanny with the kids @ daycare, how come modem is more important than that or the food I begged you to make b4 u left, she said well I just have to go there now before her modem vanishes, I said no P.

At that time, I was back home and was really hungry, am the type that makes food, but the hustle in January was hella much, the motive of having to do anything was greatly paralytic, I take care of all the bills, so I understand what am talking about, body nor be fire wood. So i called her later on to ask if she can come home to quickly make the food, work place to home is like 5 mins drive, she said she's been stuck in traffic that she would need to head back to the creche since she didn't go there at first, I was like no P.

10 mins later, I called to ask her something, she apparently was in a noisy environment, I was like, aren't u back at the daycare, she was like NO, I quickly branched at the market to buy something, in which Market wasn't even far from home, like 2 mins, at that moment, I was so angry, so I flared up, I told her 'but why are u doing this", all along the reason u left the house has not been met to the detriment of the hunger am going through now, I was like u know what don't bother, will sort myself, and she was like no P.

However, she had left her wedding band on the room table, though we both agreed that whenever she forgets her ring, she would have to come back home to pick it, so I quickly used the ring as opportunity to trick her home, I was like come and pick ur ring, u have forgotten it again, she was like no oo, she cant, I was like have u forgotten our agreement, I said just come home and pick it. 4 mins later, she bashed in, started yelling, I am sure its because of trust u have enforced me to come home and pick the ring, blah blah blah, at the worms in my stomach were doing takwando training at the moment, I just kept quiet, she tried to abusively hold my head acting like she wanted to pet me, I withdrew, next thing, she just hissed and left, saying I am not even picking the ring, you can do your worse. From that day, I have decided not to eat her food, 2nd reason I am posting this is regarding this thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1307880/not-eating-wife-food-punishment

Is my situation legitimate enough to deny her food? Cos it seems a lot of people are against refusal of wifey food no matter the situation, but i feel the situation here is different. Plus she has been remorseless about the situation, and 7 years already into this union, we have been battling the issue of her responsibility on food from day 1, old problem that I feel should have expired, so we can work on new probs. Brothers and sisters, your 10kobo is needed.

Thanks for your detailed explanations. The issue of cooking has been dragging for long and you did little or nothing until it gets to this level, I suggest whenever she doesn't prepare meals for you before leaving find a way and sort it out.
You said you pay the bills at home meaning she has little or nothing to contribute at home, share the bills and give her some parts to pay tell her that will enable you use the supposed money to eat outside and pay with it since it's not all the time she has the chance or time to cook for you.
There shouldn't be any good reason for that ring to be out of the house the finger, so why should that wedding ring come out if those fingers, if itches then both of you can get a gold ring or quality one to be there as supposed.
Let her know that she does have enough time for you and you too create time for both of you to be bonding it forsters unity among couples, lastly
Try to stop refusing her food, if she discoveres that it's your way of protesting she might no give a dam because over time she has gotten use to it, eat her food if you want to punish her isolate her if there is need to protest, it Hurts women more than anything.
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Afrocentric: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2018
MhizzAJ:
God knows i can't get married to any man that doesn't know how to cook and do some basic chores

by the time you are 35 years, you will beg men to marry you for free
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by MhizzAJ(f): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Afrocentric:
by the time you are 35 years, you will beg men to marry you for free

Get lost goat!!
you think all men are lazy like you
Re: Refusing To Eat My Wife's Food. by Afrocentric: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Get lost goat!! you think all men are lazy like you
idiot. I'm more comfortable than all your useless generations. b.itch

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Husband Has Been Doing Me Yahoo Yahoo! / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) / Father Forces 13-Year-Old Daughter To Marry 56-Year-Old Man With 3 Wives In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.