Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

"Oloshi, Borrow Pose, Oloriburuku". Kanu Nwankwo's Calls Out Brother-inlaw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Oloshi, Borrow Pose, Oloriburuku". Kanu Nwankwo's Calls Out Brother-inlaw (555 Views)

Single At 35 & Living Wit My Sister, I Find Solace In D Arms Of My Brother-inlaw / Oloriburuku Girls Full This Section Sha . Where Are The Realistic Women??? / Confession : How My Brother Inlaw F**k Me Hard Inside My Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Oloshi, Borrow Pose, Oloriburuku". Kanu Nwankwo's Calls Out Brother-inlaw by Faithola(f): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Amara Kanu, wife of Nigerian football legend Kanu Nwankwo seems to have had enough of her brother-in-law Kanu Ogbonna, husband to Laura Ikeji.
Amara who seemed not to be happy with her husband’s junior brother, Ogbonna took to Instagram to call out the father of three and she is not ashamed to admit it on social media.
The fitness entrepreneur let the cat out of the basket giving social media the idea that all is not well in their camp. Read More on the brouhaha
[url][http://www.faithola.com/2018/01/Amara-Kanu-Calls-Out-Brother-inlaw-Ogbonna-On-Instagram.html]

Re: "Oloshi, Borrow Pose, Oloriburuku". Kanu Nwankwo's Calls Out Brother-inlaw by jdluv(f): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2018
I fear these bloggers..,

(1) (Reply)

Meeting Each Other For The First Time... I Need ADVICE!!! / mn / Nigerians, Valentine's Day And Sex Dolls [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.