Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension (812 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by ChildOfDoom: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
I'm my mum's favourite yet I keep letting her down. most times she breaks down in tears. it's not that I don't feel bad about it. maybe I'm taking advantage of her over-pampering.

could it be that I'm spoilt or undergoing a phase that I'll learn from later?
Re: So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by ChildOfDoom: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2018
I once wrote about how I gambled with my school fees. it didn't end there, I continued when I got back home to stay with her. 30k she said I should send to my younger sister to aid her admission, didn't get to her.
Re: So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I once wrote about how I gambled with my school fees. it didn't end there, I continued when I got back home to stay with her. 30k she said I should send to my younger sister to aid her admission, didn't get to her.
Na u go kill ur mama truetrue but no be hypertension u go take kill her. You go soon advance to carrying gun, u fit point her d gun if she no drop money for gambling. Na level by level.
Re: So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by ChildOfDoom: 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
hmm... I think i'm under a spell. I sold the t'v and some other things without her knowledge
Re: So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 22, 2018
Oga your moniker said it all
Re: So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by Next2Bezee(m): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
I'm my mum's favourite yet I keep letting her down. most times she breaks down in tears. it's not that I don't feel bad about it. maybe I'm taking advantage of her over-pampering.

could it be that I'm spoilt or undergoing a phase that I'll learn from later?

You want to wait until your mother is finally dead before you learn?

You have a gambling addiction and the sooner you start addressing this, the better it will be for your future and your family.

At the rate you are going, you will have already incurred your family's hate and disappointment. The next thing in store for you is a useless future, where you won't have a single naira to your name and nobody will want to have anything to do with you. Even motherly love has a limit.

You have to accept that you can't make back all the money you have lost to gambling, it is a bottomless money pit that will keep sucking you dry. Go and cry before your mother, avoid money until you can see it without thinking of gambling. Start thinking of legit and proper ways to hustle and raise your school fees.

If you accept your faults and start attempting to change now, it will not be too late.

1 Like

Re: So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by ChildOfDoom: 12:53am On Jan 22, 2018
Next2Bezee:

You want to wait until your mother is finally dead before you learn?

You have a gambling addiction and the sooner you start addressing this, the better it will be for your future and your family.

At the rate you are going, you will have already incurred your family's hate and disappointment. The next thing in store for you is a useless future, where you won't have a single naira to your name and nobody will want to have anything to do with you. Even motherly love has a limit.

You have to accept that you can't make back all the money you have lost to gambling, it is a bottomless money pit that will keep sucking you dry. Go and cry before your mother, avoid money until you can see it without thinking of gambling. Start thinking of legit and proper ways to hustle and raise your school fees.

If you accept your faults and start attempting to change now, it will not be too late.
well said. it's an addiction
Re: So Scared: I Might Give My Mum Hypertension by ChildOfDoom: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Na u go kill ur mama truetrue but no be hypertension u go take kill her. You go soon advance to carrying gun, u fit point her d gun if she no drop money for gambling. Na level by level.
Ahh... I'm not violent

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Married Woman And Want To Leave My Husband For Another Man / For Those That Missed The Ghana Principal Adventure. I Provide You With The Best / Man Raped His Only Because He Wanted To See If Her Vagina Is Like Her Mother's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.