Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (26877 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / Genevieve Nnaji Dances, Shows Her 'Shaku Shaku' Moves In New York (Photos Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by samuk: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2018
hinohsend:
Is she no longer pregnant?
I was expecting someone to ask this question...Did you read where one Stella Damakukos said she list the pregnancy?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by joebroney010(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmh
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2018
after using her twins for juju
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by Dollabiz: 11:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Oh
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by urbanemind(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Marvis4real:
the reason we are where we are. Someone of the same sex cannot express likeness for another's personality without slow Africans terming it homosexuality
I think we re where we are cuz people like u can't even recognize humour.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by Marvis4real(f): 11:59am On Jan 22, 2018
doyinisaac:
Please carry away your mental frustration away from my mentions...if you are so depressed in life that you cannot sense sarcasm when you see one please don't infect me with your stupidity...I am not the cause of your problem ...thank you....arindin
SILENCE is for fools , who think they are important.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by doyinisaac(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
undecidedbitch seeking my attention everywhere I go...but I won't give her what she wants....I gat no time
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by Marvis4real(f): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
urbanemind:
I think we re where we are cuz people like u can't even recognize humour.
i know exactly what creating a sense of humor means.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by Marvis4real(f): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
doyinisaac:
Please carry away your mental frustration away from my mentions...if you are so depressed in life that you cannot sense sarcasm when you see one please don't infect me with your stupidity...I am not the cause of your problem ...thank you....arindin
you are the frustrated one here with your stupid rants because i only made a general statement.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by doyinisaac(m): 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Marvis4real:
you are the frustrated one here with your stupid rants because i only made a general statement.
K
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by olatbs(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
A fool at 40 is not yet a fool forever in her case cos i still believe she fit still get sense at 49 but if she carry her foolishness reach 50 den i think we need deliverance for her
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by AvailableCofOLa(m): 4:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Interestingly... she try small sha.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by mpowa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
DammyGbade:
A fool at 40
That foolishness makes sense because it's making her millions everyday!
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) by Lampert505(m): 4:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
Make she cum agege cum learn from awawa guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour / “I Am Still In Love With Ayo Adesanya” – Pasuma / Bimbo Thomas And Baby In Matching Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.