Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja (12645 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) / "Your Comment Will Be Blocked"akwa Ibom Big Backside Girl Pose With Pant(photos) / Sugar Mummy In Lagos With Phone Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 30, 2018
Chai... So gullible people full naija like this God save una say my way no be local

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Tayor23(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2018
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2018
Nawa see lazy Nigeria youths
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by youcanmakeit: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2018
See guys dropping their digit grin
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Spysense(m): 7:48am On May 09, 2018
noted
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 8:50am On May 09, 2018
nawao so ashawo dey hungry some guys too and they will be insulting some girls that indulge in it.hypocrites
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Bass123(m): 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jesus love all of you.
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by HookUpToday202: 2:28am On Nov 10, 2018
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A RICH WEALTHY SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN PARTNER ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA, UK, USA, ASIA, SOUTH AFRICA, MALAYSIA, ZIMBABWE AND IVORY COAST, THEN CONTACT US TODAY FOR SURE AND MAXIMUM SECURITY HOOKUP.

Hello ladies and gentle men are you seeking for sugar mummies, Sugar daddies, Single Ladies and single guys. Are you good in Bed? Do you really need a hookup with rich sexy Sugarmummy ,Daddy ,Lesbian or Gay that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugarmummies and sugardadies from all works of life, politicians, Bankers, Oil ladies, Directors, Gold dealers, Cash money ladies, Doctors, London Based willing to pay as much as $1000 to $1500 Dollar and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in the World. Nigeria , Benin Republic, Ghana, South Africa, UK, U.S.A, Dubai, Paris, Germany and some other countries, we have some rich sugarmummies and sugardaddies who are urgently looking for youngmen and youngladies to spend their Money on. Contact our Administrative Officer MR SYLVESTER on (+233570482889 )OR WHATSAPP US DIRECTLY ON (+1 442 243-3598) for further hookup information.

Motto: Your maximum security is guarantee...

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Boateng123(m): 3:10am On Nov 10, 2018
Hi this is my number am interested 08185051094
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2018
Sarahjanet343:
If you are interested in dating lovely and rich elderly women, kindly drop comment with your whatsapp and click the link below so i can add you to our whatsapp group. We begin interaction with the whatsapp group before we do the actual hookup.
male oloshos in the house
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 10, 2018
Boateng123:
Hi this is my number am interested 08185051094
broke ass golddigging OLOSHO
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 10, 2018
Tayor23:
broke ass golddigging OLOSHO
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by immaculateimmey(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2019
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Golddanny01: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chat me up 08108458654
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Golddanny01: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2019
Chat me up 08107458654
I really have interest in pretty sugar moms
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2019
coolDude1145:

I NEED A SUGAR MUMMY.
My name is Jerry,26 years old, a model, tall, handsome with a firmly built body to die for. Am the definition of a kool dude navigating life, merging traditional values with all it means to be a modern day gentle Man of ambition. I have got the Wit of Sherlock combined with the sarcasm and intelligence of Dr. House, the charisma of Idris Elba with a sprinkle of the "bad-assery" of Marlon Brando. A genuinely responsible young man with ambition and a great work ethic. I truly believe "responsibility" encompasses all the admirable traits. Am a guy with an open, non judgemental mind. I ve a put together appearance that would appeal to any Woman.

I'm very good @ capturing minds with crisp sentences due to the fact that I was born to write like Soyinka, Achebe, James Harley Chase and the rest of all those who were born with a Pen in their hand, but I'd just go on and list random words that best describes me; "I am Loving, Caring, God fearing, Sensitive and Romantic.

I'm the type of Man any Woman would love to be with. (I would literally give my everything to make sure people I love are comfortable) as I'm fiercely protective of those in my life. I'm always seeking opportunities to improve myself whether career wise or just my personal life. Hopefully all these analogy is descriptive enough of myself but let me not also forget the fact that am also VERY GOOD in bed. When it comes to satisfaction on bed, I can boast of the fact that I have something beneath my underpants that can be described as the " TRADITIONAL TASTE OF SATISFACTION". something , Big, Strong and Reliable. If you think am just ranting,then you need to see it for yourself to confirm it. Lol.....

If you've read this far, you must really be something ,so stretch a bit, give yourself a pat on the back maybe grab a drink and go on.......

I'm looking forward to meet a Caring, Loving, Amazing and Awesome SUGAR MUMMY and hopefully form a great friendship. A genuinely caring Woman.
I promise to treat her with much love and respect.

If you are that person, feel FREE to Call or text me .....this are my low-digits : 07068866940.
E-mail : willablow@gmail.co

I know some people would read all this and begin to judge me and make all manners of comments. What I do believe is that , everybody has the right to their own personal life and opinion.

My number again is : 07068866940.
You can call or text me anytime!
grin grin
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2019
Who cares

Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Deflames01(m): 2:20am On Feb 25, 2019
Bros why not use this your skills in writing cover letter. ......u go get better job sharp sharp
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Temitayo1234(m): 1:52am On Feb 26, 2019
07032435817.. Eagerly waiting
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by uchesamuel23(m): 2:46am On Feb 26, 2019
+2349067737045
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Donjcco(m): 2:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Lolx
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
!
Re: Drop Your Comment If You Need Sugar Mummy In Lagos Or Abuja by folahan30(m): 5:09am On Mar 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Girls Open Legs, Guys Open Hearts. / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Why Are Igbo Girls So Beautiful And Elegant..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.