Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) (59937 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Plus-Sized Lady In Wheelchair & Her Man / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by officialwdhtv: 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nigerian boy shows off his German sugar mummy cheesy and a piece of advice (update) for other Nigerian boys living overseas like him grin

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-B3AXEPrvM

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by meobizy(f): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2022
Portable don finally japa. More grease to his elbows.

218 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2022
meobizy:

How this guy take be portable?? cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Ehinjuola: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
E resemble portable now...
grin grin grin

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
Good luck to him,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Zonefree(m): 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2022
He escaped.

He's much better and at peace with the woman than with a virgin Nigerian liability!

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
Another able bodied man ends up with fossil. grin grin

Interesting...

148 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by folake4u(f): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2022
But where is Pocohantas sef? grin grin See your Nigerian yoot.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2022
Lmaooo...and this one will turn around and claim to be an alpha-male.
Alpha men don't live off women.

A gold digging man is worse than a gold digging woman.

He was even talking about her in her presence

Stupid thug.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
So facee still dey pay

5 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Moh247: 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
tongue

Make he no go use sex kill somebody's grandma ooo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nonexisting1: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2022
Why these people keep marrying white ancestors in the guise of getting green cards worry me. Is there no other way? How can someone be inserting fresh dick inside a near dead pussy?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nehyooh(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2022
meobizy:
Na portable twin bro grin

5 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Alphastudent(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2022
Boy are really workinggrin

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Cravemore: 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2022
G Downtown boy.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by officialwdhtv: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Why these people keep marrying white ancestors in the guise of getting green cards worry me. Is there no other way? How can someone be inserting fresh dick inside a near dead pussy?

U might never understand cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by CaveAdullam: 12:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Persephone1:
Another able bodied man ends up with fossil. grin grin

Interesting...

You are truly the wife of Hades. You are wicked!

Loooooooooooooool.

"Na once both genders collect the atomic bomb wotowoto".

Plot twist: the woman has zeroed everything out to charity. If the foolish guy act otherwise, he will end up with German Shepherds in their cage.

The length people go to make money and clamor for fame is beyond reason. Funnily, these people who choose to acquire wealth from a debased route are the most loudest and attention seeking people - foolish narcissists.

May we have money. May we not be slaves to money. May we find wisdom.

PS: your comment cracked me up.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Dshocker(m): 12:31am On Oct 25, 2022
This guy might be a health care worker....

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by rickleye: 12:37am On Oct 25, 2022
Nonexisting1:

Just cover the face with pillow finish your business or come in from behind.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by faceland: 12:47am On Oct 25, 2022
Dshocker:

Clearly a joke.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 12:51am On Oct 25, 2022
Dshocker:

He never said that in the video, don't defend him please.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Dshocker(m): 7:02am On Oct 25, 2022
1Sharon:

Sharon you sure say no be your boyfriend be this....

6 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:33am On Oct 25, 2022
But he Didn't say anything specific as to helping othersnon how to get what he got, he was just talking left and right, going around a bush

Maybe we are to follow his social media, to get more info...

2 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Ayoleeboy007: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2022
The guy is just joking, the woman is his wife mothers grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Idonweak: 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
1Sharon:

Go check his tiktok account, that woman is his mother in law

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Hungrychicken(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Ayoleeboy007:
The guy is just joking, the woman is his wife mothers grin

Yh, saw the full story on his tiktok page.
He was only using her to catch cruise for his page. The woman sef no fit talk again.

The man na rugged sailor, wey use him fine German wife to take japa.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Hungrychicken(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2022
Na the mother inlaw be that. That bagger get fresh German wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by siofra(f): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2022
Zonefree:
He escaped.

He's much better and at peace with the woman than with a virgin Nigerian liability!

Love is sweet o! cheesy

Me sef I can't wait to japa with my own German bobo.

3 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Man Shows Off His Old German Sugar Mummy In Wheelchair (Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2022
siofra:

Love is sweet o! cheesy

Me sef I can't wait to japa with my own German bobo.
What happens to all the gorgeous and cute Nigerian men?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / Top 10 Best Proposal Lines Ever / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.