Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Camila Cabello’s “camila” Tops No. 1 On Billboard 200 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Camila Cabello’s “camila” Tops No. 1 On Billboard 200 (283 Views)

P Diddy, Camilla Cabello And DJ Khaled Watched Messi's Second Inter Miami Game / Leonardo Dicaprio And Camila Morrone Split After 4 Years / [working Download.] Camila Cabello Camila Full 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Camila Cabello’s “camila” Tops No. 1 On Billboard 200 by Atalia: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2018

The week's numbers have been counted and Camila Cabello's debut solo album Camila has debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 200 charts after moving the equivalent of 119,000 units in its first week with 65,000 of those being traditional sales. In this same stride, Camila Cabello now becomes the first woman to hit No. 1 with her debut album since Meghan Trainor did the same with her Title effort back in 2015.

Cabello took to social media to celebrate the news with plenty of emotion and emojis to match. "MY ALBUM IS NUMBER 1 ON BILLBOARD HOT," she wrote out. "IM CRYING ON THE STREET."

http://gqomhit.com/ent_camila-cabellos-camila-tops-no-1-billboard-200/

(1) (Reply)

I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary – Julius Agwu Reveals / Olamide Puts Promoter’s Life In Danger – Details / Reality Star Stevie J To Serve Prison Time For Failing To Pay Child Support.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.