Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material (805 Views)

Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by axcer: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2018
GistMore.com

Joro Olumofin shares 25 qualities of a wife material...you won

The self acclaimed relationship expert shared the list on his IG page. Some of it are a little daft so be ready. See below

A Wife Material must posses at least 20 of these Qualities

1 She attends church every Sunday & also mid week service

2 Offers to pay the bills on a date, pays her own transport fare

3 Being a virgin doesn’t matter but at least 5 Body Count.

4 She should be able to pray for at least 45 minutes straight and fasts at least 3 times a month

5 Any lady who doesn't care if you live on the mainland or island ( she loves you in Egbeda, Mowe,Ori le )

6 She is not suffering from Aso Ebi syndrome I.e ( she can do without buying Aso Ebi for 5 months )

7 Social media followership / Validation means nothing to her

8 She spends 65% of her time indoors (Not every Friday / Saturday / : Quilox, Sip)

9 She doesn't demand a table when she goes to club ( she is willing to stand by the bar with her man and drink "red bull"wink

10 She doesn't mind if your car has AC or not

11 She is willing to fly economy class

12 Family means a lot to her

13 She doesn't abuse alcohol and or any other substances & she doesn't have more than 1 tattoo

14 She doesn't have more than 2 phones

15 She doesn't care about the color of your passport

16 She is not tribalistic ( Love is love to her )

17 She must know how to make at least 10 of these Nigerian dishes ( Ofe nsala, gbegiri, efo riro, edikaikong,banga & starch)

18 She has not been involved in any social media drama

19 She should never expose nudes or send nudes on social media , twerking, sex tape)

20 She should not have more than 10000 followers if she's not a celebrity or stylist, makeup artist.

21 She should have an Hnd, Bsc or a vocational skill ( makeup, cooking ) *NO LIABILITY*

22 She won't have sex on the first date

23 She should Call her boyfriends mom at least twice a week.

24 She must have "daughter / father" relationship with her dad if her father is still in the picture

25 She should not have professional makeup done at every outing ( cinema : professional makeup)

Do you Agree ?

https://www.gistmore.com/joro-olumofin-shares-25-qualities-wife-material
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by stefanweeks: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2018
Na reverend sister you for marry na
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by donstan18: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2018
Hope your mum possessed all these qualities to you dad?
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 22, 2018
She must have a chubby pussy like Sex doll and she must keep it shaved. grin

That's my contribution.
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by marvin902(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2018
dude this list is just too much..
i can agree with some parts buh others i don't really agree on..
nevertheless every man with hes spec..
for me as long as she gives me peace of mind am ok undecided undecided
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by navzla(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2018
if the can be understood, he said Atleast 20character, then select the 20 and leave the rest
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Very funny
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2018
From Experience, people like Joro who often advice others end up with a wrong partner.
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by TransLucent(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2018
Well, i totally agreed with the 6th Point not sure about rest of the other. tongue
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by Pubichairs(m): 11:03am On Jan 22, 2018
she gives u much in za oda room

Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by Elparaiso(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Take clay make you mould am yourself na.
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by LesbianBoy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Who be this mumu
Re: Joro Olumofin Shares 25 Qualities Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
I have all these qualities andnhere i am

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Cheated On Me? Should I Forgive Him Yes Or Not ? / Sex Doll Vs Ladies, Ladies Are Feeling Insecure Already / Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.