Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos (33772 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by debolayinka(m): 12:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Something else must be involved. Maybe weed, or he isn't the biological father, or a transfer of aggression, etc.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by SpaceAngel: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is not an African thing, the dad is not mentally balanced. Most of the wound must have been inflicted on the child before this incident. Whoever knows the child should do something before the child dies.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Tanktink: 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
If God no give this kind person pikin. He go say na him step mother or the old woman next house.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
That man's brain needs to be checked asap.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by blaqroy: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
He doesn't know the stress of 9 months, the risk, the fear, the sleepless night, the hours in the labour ward... Try nonsense with my child and see madness in me...stupid man,useless tin
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Omoadeola(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
If this is true, the man doesn't deserve to live in the midst of humans. He should be castrated and dropped in the cold desert naked and let the wolves feed on him. lipsrsealed
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
the man is just trying to stop future Delico grin grin
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by SimplyInex(f): 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
This wickedness in the high places. I'm new on nairaland. I Love nairaland. They have been saving lives since 1900. I Love the Sunday section. Reglious it always interesting. I remember one topic if your pastor turn bread to stone will you eat. That got mi cracking up. Love you guys

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by macphilip: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
this one is mortal kombat brutality
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Stevengerd(m): 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Icecomrade:

While some people are still begging God for Children,

Some visiting all manners of Spiritualists just to hear the cry of a baby in their home.

Those who truly deserves things don't get it while those who don't deserve things just seems to get it.

Life can be so unfair.

Wich wan be all dis epistle. are u lookin for the fruit of the womb, then channel ur mata to God.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by orumba(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
See poverty.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 1:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
Child abuse
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Adaomalight(f): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jeeez! if I were to be the mother, I will skin the man alive...arrant nonsense! angry
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Mafimboss: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is pure wickedness
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by bikefab(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
This cant be his son...no father inflicts this kind of injuries over mere offences

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by bigfather(m): 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evablizin:
The man is frustrated,he just unleashed his frustration on his child that day.
Bad father. They should torture him the way he did to his child.

This kain person wey beat him own pikin like dis fi use another person pikin take do rituals without batting an eyelid!
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Honestagbons(m): 1:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
I didn't not such that,he is d FATHER of d boy,if it may be than let d man go to hell,that is d place he belong, ITALIAN SAY BASTADO
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Willexmania(m): 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2018
Generalkaycee:
Poor kid... Instead of treating your child like how you were treated. Treat them with the same love and attention you wanted from your parents while growing up.
Love ko, Attention ni
90% Of Nigerians Suffered The Same Predicament. And Such Discipline Should Be Stopped.

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by oluwaahmed: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
What did he beat him with?

Be like d same koboko wey Dem use flog Jesus for passion of the cross
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by blizswt: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Diz is pure wickedness..... Ahhhh! Bcuz of house keyz Smh....
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by SweetSoup(m): 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Frustration has led a lot of people into committing inhumane things... Punished this much just for loosing a damn key....
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by adekhingz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Aye ooo... WTF is this?? shocked shocked

Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't think dis was done in a day, d boy must have been passing thru hell each day.
That dad is obviously demented angry
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by BumbleBee2ice(f): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
Stevengerd:
Wich wan be all dis epistle. are u lookin for the fruit of the womb, then channel ur mata to God.
Which kain wahala be dis cheesy
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Sincerely, I guess the father is a gambler, (bet9ja addict to be precise) who just lost with the last game on his ticket with ordinary (PSG x2) and coming home frustrated just to hear the key has been misplaced. grin chai Devil issa liar grin

I can't fathom how you could make a joke out of this unpleasant sight. It's sickening! That man no matter the cause had no right to barter him that way. Why gamble with your emotions enough to leash it out on someone. It's just evil!
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by ylaa(f): 1:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
A frustrated father. May satan flog him more.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
Omoadeola:
If this is true, the man doesn't deserve to live in the midst of humans. He should be castrated and dropped in the cold desert naked and let the wolves feed on him. lipsrsealed

I hate to type this but I gotta correct some notion up there. Wolves don't live in desert. They live in the wild grin
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by room089: 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Did the poor boy misplace keys to heaven?
This evil can only thrive in Africa!
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Jeff9498(m): 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
The father wicked die!!!
Choi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin / Gunmen Storm Police Station In Ebonyi, 3 Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.