Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos (33770 Views)

AAU Student Pours Hot Water On Her Flatmate For Misplacing Her Item / Benue Lecturer Brutalizes Houseboy For Misplacing His Books / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by RSVP: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by oghenemoney(m): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chai...ds is wickedness o...because of ordinary house key.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by blesskewe(f): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is he the real father of that boy
I doubt it cry cry cry
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by NotComplaining: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lonestar124:
What did he beat him with?
a fork. Was the boys father wrestling with the food on his plate?
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by NotComplaining: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Libyans right here in Nigeria...
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
no be the boy papa joor
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Kotika: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blame Buhari. He is frustrating Nigerians making them take up violence against weak minors [img][/img]
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Kotika: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Blame Buhari. He is frustrating Nigerians making them take up violence against weak minors [img][[/img]
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wickedness in the heart.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by mechanics(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jochabed:
Just because of a key
don't mind the man.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

I can't fathom how you could make a joke out of this unpleasant sight. It's sickening! That man no matter the cause had no right to barter him that way. Why gamble with your emotions enough to leash it out on someone. It's just evil!
I reasoned with u bro
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
sarrki:
African parents
chaataap dia,aint u you one of such parents? angry
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
sarrki:
African parents
chaataap dia,aint u you one of such parents? angry
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Papadoh(m): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
What did he beat him with? A Lightsaber?!
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Hafeezcodex1(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
He Dose Not Deserve To Be A Father, Mad Dog!
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Ijelababy(f): 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na gold he take lock d house?
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Omoadeola(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

I hate to type this but I gotta correct some notion up there. Wolves don't live in desert. They live in the wild grin
You are right, seeing the caption was so annoying that I just wish the worst to happen on him. I don't want him to just die, I wish he wallow in pain till his last drop is drained lipsrsealed
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by babafirst(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2018
Evil Father
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by femifalade55(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin
Hashimyussufamao:
Sincerely, I guess the father is a gambler, (bet9ja addict to be precise) who just lost with the last game on his ticket with ordinary (PSG x2) and coming home frustrated just to hear the key has been misplaced. grin chai Devil issa liar grin
grin
Hashimyussufamao:
Sincerely, I guess the father is a gambler, (bet9ja addict to be precise) who just lost with the last game on his ticket with ordinary (PSG x2) and coming home frustrated just to hear the key has been misplaced. grin chai Devil issa liar grin
funny man talking in experience.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by MrHiiRO: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
mema900:

This is not African parent. Its a Muslim parent. They are known for violence
oga you lack sense
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
femifalade55:
grin grin funny man talking in experience.
tho that's a past in my life
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Even if he lost the house itself.....,
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by busket(m): 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't understand. Did he burn the house down?
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by hardon1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
fake story, i have seen this pic before
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by MunorAnne(f): 11:14pm On Jan 22, 2018
And he couldn't deal, in this manner, with the village people that locked up his Destiny and threw away the keys.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Son For Misplacing House Keys. Photos by paulnewplay: 5:27am On May 11, 2019
Icecomrade:

While some people are still begging God for Children,

Some visiting all manners of Spiritualists just to hear the cry of a baby in their home.

Those who truly deserves things don't get it while those who don't deserve things just seems to get it.

Life can be so unfair.

God may not answer some ppls prayers because He knows that some ppl dont hav d wisdom and maturity to handle the blessings. Parents will abuse their children(like in this story),spouses will abuse their mates, stewards will loot n embezzles resources entrusted to them. Rulers will abuse their power, the gifted will be intoxicated with pride Etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Secondary School Boys Arrested By Delta Police For Cultism. See Items Recovere / Dr. Bumbum, Popular Plastic Surgeon, Arrested After Patient's Death / Pastor Sidi Lawal Igioh's Son Killed By Stray Bullet In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.