Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

You Are Not A True Christian If You : - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not A True Christian If You : (634 Views)

I Will Become A Christian If..... / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / Are You A Christian If You Don't Believe Every Bible Story? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not A True Christian If You : by ogajim(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
Here is the deal folks:

You are NOT a true Christian if you have to announce it to people or those that interact with you daily or sparingly. Do you agree with this statement and if not why?
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by Enigma(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2010
"Preach the gospel always, If necessary use words." att. St. Francis of Assisi.
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by ogajim(m): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2010
If you have to tell or inform someone of your Christianity, then you have work to do. People should see/feel your FAITH, you should only have to CONFIRM what they already FEEL.

Contribute your own now grin
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by karo93: 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^^^^^
i second that!
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by Enigma(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2010
Ogajim

I am (better St Francis was) saying the same thing as the opening post.  smiley  His point is: "[Only] use words when necessary, otherwise just preach the gospel [by your actions]".  grin
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by ogajim(m): 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^I got you.
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by ttalks(m): 8:37am On Apr 15, 2010
I think James 2:14-26 comes into play here.
The issue of faith and works.
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by ogajim(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2010
^^ I couldn't agree more, we can't just be following any Church or doctrine blindly because people no matter what we think of them are people at the end of the day. We are required to "test every spirit"
Re: You Are Not A True Christian If You : by afiq(m): 4:52am On Apr 18, 2010
, belongs to a church founded by man, not Christ wink

(1) (Reply)

Who Is God? / Recipe For A Miracle / The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.