Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) (33236 Views)

MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by larrymoore(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
sin no more but I enjoyed the drama no be small

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
Happy for her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Kennyg101: 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
The pastor self gan
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
onatisi:
Having kemi in that church is a big mistake . She isn't settled now and she needs all the support she can get. As soon as she gets comfortable and settled she will go back to her troublesome ways of meddling in issues which isn't her own. I will give her just 6 months before we start hearing stories of her clashes with members of that church

People can change you know. she might have changed really

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:
grin what is a kemi olunoye?
A semi mentally deranged woman, who bullies people ,underaged children under the guise of journalism, that was forcibly made to repent and denounce all her accusations against a pastor of the most high, that threw a woman in prison for six months without any court evidence or court case and hereafter forced her to denounce all her claims against him and blame them all on demonic manipulations and just like that a pending court case was seemingly erased.
Don't I just love my country?
bigger f+ol right here

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
a million gbam, both she and the pastor are mad, make him find me for ph come arrest me
even God himself has given up on your for such a reprobate mind. Sorry you can't be helped

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by iamJ(m): 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bonapart:
even God himself has given up on your for such a reprobate mind. Sorry you can't be helped
u wen God dey ur life, i can see u wearing jacket in ajegule forming usa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by fpeter(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
so that young Chidinma na Ex-con??
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Dolemite(f): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
This devil Ibieyomie used police to torture this woman until she licked his boot! seems like he has something to hide. It's only a matter of time before your tricks are exposed!! #salvationministriesisafraud!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
u wen God dey ur life, i can see u wearing jacket in ajegule forming usa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
God is my everything no matter the situation am in... And hv never been to Ajegule
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:
A semi mentally deranged woman, who bullies people ,underaged children under the guise of journalism, that was forcibly made to repent and denounce all her accusations against a pastor of the most high, that threw a woman in prison for six months without any court evidence or court case and hereafter forced her to denounce all her claims against him and blame them all on demonic manipulations and just like that a pending court case was seemingly erased.

Brave!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mariangeles:
She came out of the whole mess a better person... I wish her lasting peace and total recovery of the mind, soul and body

The loose nuts in her brain will soon start misbehaving again...I'm sure of it

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by iamJ(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bonapart:
God is my everything no matter the situation am in... And hv never been to Ajegule
he gave you everything na, na why ur lips be like 2 doughnuts stacked ontop eachother
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Wenner: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
Lalastica, over to you
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by 2shure: 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
all these fake ass God of men.
kemi needs sm1to fuc d hell out of her.
she wud still call them bad names tmrw
dah 1 is sure
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Adamrealman78: 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
Make she reach,Sweden or armstadarm her mouth go draw pass okra
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
tamethem:

People can change you know. she might have changed really
Look at the circumstances surrounding her surrender. She openly appealed for funds claiming that she was broke. It seems ppl didn't turn up. All of a sudden she walks right into the church of one of the richest pastors in Nigeria who incidentally is the one that sent her to jail,sought forgiveness from the man and decided to be worshipping there. One thing is sure ,pastor David and his church will try their best as possible to make she that she is financially rehabilitated and made very comfortable. She will be settled down ,as soon as she gets settled she won't be able to resist the urge of speaking out against things which arent right in that church. Things which existing members see but can't talk about,kemi is not someone who can stay subdued under authority for a long time . She is a wild woman that loves been in charge.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Dayoara: 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
I believe by now she must have learnt her lessons in hard way.... Restored back to factory settings.... Lol... Iron lady

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by ashawopikin(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by condralbedez: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
a million gbam, both she and the pastor are mad, make him find me for ph come arrest me
abeg which area u dey for PH?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by dnawah(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
Faithway10:
Popular Port Harcourt pastor, David Ibiyeomie has withdrawn his case against controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo after they made peace and forgave each other, last week.

This is coming after the blogger who regained her freedom after spending about 90 days in Port Harcourt maximum prison, for the third time in 12 months, for allegedly defaming the pastor and Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo took to Instagram to reveal he has led her to Christ and healed her.

She has now taken to Instagram to share photos of her with some lawyers and friends all smile at the court and wrote;

#BREAKING My charges of #criminaldefamation has been dropped by Nigerian police and plaintiff Pastor David Ibiyeomie. I am now FREE!! THANK U to my loyal fans, my lawyers #KayodeAjulo and Eugene Meabe of Castle Law firm, Justice Oshomah at Federal high court and Justice Fubara in magistrate court. PRAISE GOD!! On my right arm is Police prosecutor Umanna and my PA Chidinma Awa who I mentored in prison. She cooked my meals, washed my things and worked for me. Today she is my new personal assistant. I will apply to pick up my travel passport that was seized by the Federal government as part of my bail conditions. ��� GOD IS GOOD!! #hnnkemi #kemisaved #straightouttaphmax

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/pastor-ibiyeomie-finally-withdraws-his.html

all this pa self,them no trust God again.them d take people go court.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by ogbeniolola: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2018
Aunty kemi just wanted to go have fun in prison!...otherwise nobody can do anything to her! Who's David ibiyiome compared to the family name Olunloyo? Jail a daughter of Olunloyo just because she abused a pastor?? i beg I can't laugh; pls come epp me laugh o!

It's like saying you want to jail Jumoke Akinjide, Kola Abiola, Gbenga obasanjo, Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello, Bukola Saraki, Gbemisola Saraki, Muyiwa Bola-Ige, Segun Awolowo or Hakeem Bello-osagie just because some nasty stuff was said or written about some pastor!...Abeeggi! Ordinary Davido in whose car a corpse was found was not remanded for a day talkless of jail o and his dad is only a 4th republic billionaire with just a couple of senators in his family o! In case you don't know, Dr Vincent Olunloyo was a foremost politician in the first & second republic and was in the class of Zik, Awo, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa balewa etc and he was also a very sound academic and mathematician in the realm of Prof Chike Obi. Check out all those names reeled out above, you will find that the children of those first generation politician all hold aces in their respective callings in present day Nigeria because of their parents' sacrifices! Why do you think no one has been able to jail FFK despite everything he has spewed about everyone he detests, it is because his father was a force in that early generation too!

The way and manner Aunty Kemi is even dramatising her prison experience and release therefrom seem more to me like 'son of a common man jailed daughter of a might Nigerian'!....A beg come laugh with me!

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by lakesider(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
If uhave a problem and your pastor ask you to pray for solution . u must be foolish
Pastors go to court and hospitals when they have ptoblems
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by chivic(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by chivic(m): 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:

Just a little piece of advice,never you insult a man of God even when he is misbehaving.It's a dangerous move before God with spiritual consequencel #i don't even know the pastor#.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by delors(m): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
he gave you everything na, na why ur lips be like 2 doughnuts stacked ontop eachother

Mehn....na wah o. two doughnuts stack on top each other? Kai! You can yab sha.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
The Lord is your strenght
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by yabatown: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
More rankings from Kemi Olunloyo the notorious lunatic
Coward like no other.
Now this pastor has taught her a big lesson
Going around defaming and cooking up tales against people can land you in prison
After all her gra-gra she is now eating humble pie and GROVELLING on the floor

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
useless conman pasta ibiYEYE
soro niyen

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
This man is a pastor but not truly a man of God. What happened to the forgiveness that Jesus Christ preached?
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
chivic:

Just a little piece of advice,never you insult a man of God even when he is misbehaving.It's a dangerous move before God with spiritual consequencel #i don't even know the pastor#.

so you call this man a man of God,if truly he is a man of God what happened to the forgiveness that Jesus Christ preached? Man of God man my foot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faze Hangs Out With Akon (Photos) / Junior Pope Odonwodo Welcomes Third Child (Pictures) / Nina Attends Cee-C's House Of Lunnetes Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.