Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) (33235 Views)

MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? / Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by bbyby01: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
This is just like the story of the good Samaritan. The inverted version of it. She slandered a politician, he forgave her. He slandered a worldly musician, he forgave her. But when she slandered a pastor, he took her and threw her in prison.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Jimbadly: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
I love this woman. kiss

I love you Kemi!
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by akudinaobi(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
a million gbam, both she and the pastor are mad, make him find me for ph come arrest me
go ahead and defame him with lies without prove
then state your identity
if the worst prison in the creek won't be your next grave yard
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by jice(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
a million gbam, both she and the pastor are mad, make him find me for ph come arrest me

Pastor mad over what?

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
onatisi:

Look at the circumstances surrounding her surrender. She openly appealed for funds claiming that she was broke. It seems ppl didn't turn up. All of a sudden she walks right into the church of one of the richest pastors in Nigeria who incidentally is the one that sent her to jail,sought forgiveness from the man and decided to be worshipping there. One thing is sure ,pastor David and his church will try their best as possible to make she that she is financially rehabilitated and made very comfortable. She will be settled down ,as soon as she gets settled she won't be able to resist the urge of speaking out against things which arent right in that church. Things which existing members see but can't talk about,kemi is not someone who can stay subdued under authority for a long time . She is a wild woman that loves been in charge.

Then in this wise time will tell. Actually you don't trust humans because we can fucckk up at any time. So lets wait and see na.
Whether she's genuinely born again or not, time will tell.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
jice:

Pastor mad over what?
My guy are you new to NL?
People can say anything to anyone anyhow.
So don't be surprised.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
frosbel2:
A Pastor taking a Christian to court, yet the bible says ;

"When you take another believer to court, you have lost the battle already. Why not be treated wrongly? Why not be cheated? Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong. And you do it to your brothers and sisters. Don’t you know that people who do wrong will not receive God’s kingdom? Don’t be fooled..." - 1 Corinthians 6

Nigerian Pastors - HYPOCRITES Number ONE

Stop misquoting the scriptures.
The Bible says another "believer", not just anyone. Kemi was never a believer until few days ago when she made it public. A Christian has the right to seek redress in a court if his right is trampled on by unbelievers. But in all, we must let love and the spirit lead.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by mickeymimi: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
God is able ....Hope she doesnt change when she gets back to the US.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by OYAY(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
What is this pastor talking about changing KOO, after imprisoned her for six months? Is that how Jesus brought salvation to mankind? This man should check Mathew 5:38-48.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dolemite:
This devil Ibieyomie used police to torture this woman until she licked his boot! seems like he has something to hide. It's only a matter of time before your tricks are exposed!! #salvationministriesisafraud!!

He is a false teacher. His punishment is never asleep. God will deal with him in His own time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
OYAY:
What is this pastor talking about changing KOO, after imprisoned her for six months? Is that how Jesus brought salvation to mankind? This man should check Mathew 5:38-48.

There are a lot of Bible verses that this con man called Ibiyeomi ought to check. He is a false teacher. His case against Kemi exposed him.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by chivic(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
IYANGBALI:
so you call this man a man of God,if truly he is a man of God what happened to the forgiveness that Jesus Christ preached? Man of God man my foot

1)Forgiveness does not mean that there should be no discipline
2)Eventually he forgave as stated in the story.That's what Christianity is all about
3)The lady seems to have learnt from her mistake according to the story.
4)if the pastor did not take it up and win the case,people will say that the accusations are true.And u know that the world is very excited this day when ever they here that a pastor did evil or is accused of such.

Being a Christian is not being a coward.One day Jesus use Cain and drove people that where selling things scatterd their business .Yet he is the son of God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
michael142:
This pastor na scam. See as he dey rejoice all because he done humble this mentally unstable woman

It is unfair.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
SLOVFO:

Stop misquoting the scriptures.
The Bible says another "believer", not just anyone. Kemi was never a believer until few days ago when she made it public. A Christian has the right to seek redress in a court if his right is trampled on by unbelievers. But in all, we must let love and the spirit lead.

So using the police to arrest Kemi and then using her lawyer to create a Bench Warrant against her is seeking redress in court?

Someone defames you (a clear civil offense case) but because you are a big man pastor, the police change civil offense to cybercrime and eventually to criminal defamation and then had her behind bars for so long? If Ibiyeomi was a true lover of God, he wouldn't have allowed such manipulation of the Law just to punish Kemi.

In a sane society, defamation, as the one Kemi should have been sued for, can never be regarded as criminal defamation. You sue someone who has defamed you and you can only win if you can prove well enough that the article the person published was full of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by iamJ(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
akudinaobi:

go ahead and defame him with lies without prove
then state your identity
if the worst prison in the creek won't be your next grave yard
let him come and go his worst bald attention seeking lizard like him
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
You people are still listening to this women. If they love her they should send her to psychiatric hospital.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by SLOVFO(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

So using the police to arrest Kemi and then using her lawyer to create a Bench Warrant against her is seeking redress in court?

Someone defames you (a clear civil offense case) but because you are a big man pastor, the police change civil offense to cybercrime and eventually to criminal defamation and then had her behind bars for so long? If Ibiyeomi was a true lover of God, he wouldn't have allowed such manipulation of the Law just to punish Kemi.

In a sane society, defamation, as the one Kemi should have been sued for, can never be regarded as criminal defamation. You sue someone who has defamed you and you can only win if you can prove well enough that the article the person published was full of lies.

Well brother, I don't know the details of the case between the madam and the pastor. What I wrote is my opinion ( and my understanding of scriptures) with respect to Christians and lawsuits. I was not referring particularly to the aforementioned case.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by bionixs: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
na only large mouth you get. I blame you? It is very easy. just sit in your momas 's house; pick up your techno;build castles in the air;press send to nairaland with 53kb and you are ringing like a bell on nairaland.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by bionixs: 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
you get address? which family you from? talk is cheap na
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by fatiaforreal: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2018
I don't understand.
The matter was between Kemi and a man of god? What I'm seeing here looks like a maffia script being played out. Even IBB did not descend on those who wrote against him in that manner. Anyway, congratulations on a successful drama!!! shocked grin grin grin
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Fawklicant: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
onatisi:
Having kemi in that church is a big mistake . She isn't settled now and she needs all the support she can get. As soon as she gets comfortable and settled she will go back to her troublesome ways of meddling in issues which isn't her own. I will give her just 6 months before we start hearing stories of her clashes with members of that church

She read 48 laws of power and that is she is implementing. She has stopped to conquer her charges, next time she will hit where it will hurt big time.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Fawklicant: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Exactly. That one is not a man of God. He is just a plain wicked, vengeful and hypocritical Arrow.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by ehardetola(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
Go and sin no more...
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Threebear:
grin what is a kemi olunoye?
A semi mentally deranged woman, who bullies people ,underaged children under the guise of journalism, that was forcibly made to repent and denounce all her accusations against a pastor of the most high, that threw a woman in prison for six months without any court evidence or court case and hereafter forced her to denounce all her claims against him and blame them all on demonic manipulations and just like that a pending court case was seemingly erased.
Don't I just love my country?

U sound like Kemi is ya former sugarmummy who dumped u for flavour without payment 4 bedroom servicing
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Iddossam: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Elewon
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
iamJ:
Lions dont hunt flies or a non-entity.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by Tessie01(f): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2018
Hey you all should stop talking about my pastor in such manner, like you wouldn't do worse if you were in his shoe. if he hadn't taking the steps he took she wouldn't have given her life to Christ. plan to attend 5NOG in any satellite church near you or you can watch it on line
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Good, but a Christian is not meant to take a fellow Christian to court.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by wonder233: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2018
bezimo:
You lie against a pastor who had done you no wrong with the aim of rubbishing and tarnising his image..He arrest you for that...after he forgives you but allows you face the consequence and the law in prison for some time..after sense falls on you..you are released and realised how wrong you were. You went to the Pastor..he prays for you to be healed of your sickness..you are immediately healed..he leads you to Christ. You now have a testimony...
Pst David Ibieyomie is the real G.O.A.T....even Greatest Of All Time.
5 nights of glory with David Ibieyomie starting tonight!!!
shut the f..k up you worshipper of man
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by baysol: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2018
Faithway10:
More; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/pastor-ibiyeomie-finally-withdraws-his.html

Why celebrate this lawlessness, since when is police granted the authority by law to convict citizens. Nigeria is a lawless country. what is this so called pastor preaching? Gospel of an eye for an eye? Aunty Kemi you have a case against this fake pastor and the police for illegal conviction and they must pay you Millions for the persona injuria on your person.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fawklicant:

Exactly. That one is not a man of God. He is just a plain wicked, vengeful and hypocritical Arrow.

Honestly, bro. That man is not a man of God.
Re: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tessie01:
Hey you all should stop talking about my pastor in such manner, like you wouldn't do worse if you were in his shoe. if he hadn't taking the steps he took she wouldn't have given her life to Christ. plan to attend 5NOG in any satellite church near you or you can watch it on line

You don't aid the manipulation of the Law to win souls for Christ. We all know that Kemi is doing this because you can't win a case against a powerful man like Ibiyeomi, not especially in Ibiyeomi's city (Port Harcourt).

As for Ibiyeomi, he is a false teacher and his punishment awaits him in full measures.

As for you, my dear, better give your life to Christ and stop doing "my pastor, my pastor" up and down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faze Hangs Out With Akon (Photos) / Chukwudi Bambino Anachina Is Dead / Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.