Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says (30797 Views)

"Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / Pastor Rolls Himself In Engine Oil During Church Crusade. See Photos / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 22, 2018
she is right.. naso one Sunday I dey notice one girl wey dey my front for church.. she just dey scatter prayers and praises.. church close, enter house then I see the babe enter my brother room.. bros jam door.. my room dey close to my bro room.. b4 I know it she started shouting fu*k me hard.. I just begin bust laff
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by olafunny(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Charles4075:
You nor see as her chest flat like ply wood. That's why body dey pepper her.

Lolzzzzzzz, na jealousy Wan kill her.
buhhaahaha

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by piagetskinner(m): 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2018
but she spoke the truth na...what the point after all the fasting and all...u still engage in acts that are immoral..

you shouldn't have suffered yourself to fast in the first place..I hope she doesn't do those thongs she preaches against if not she's no better than the biblical Pharisee

1 Like

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Mypeople2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
I may agree with her.But having sex sometimes is not deliberate .People are pressing hard to leave that kind of life that is why they are fasting.We want to live the kind of life God has predestined us to live, that is why we fast.So shouldn't say, after the fasting comes sex.See ,time will come when people go unclad in front of you and one will not feel anything because the flesh is weak while the Spirit is strong
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by ibietela2(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
It's true na, after from sex some people are wicked and will never help
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
Mekanus:
Christians are bunch of deluded hypocrites.

What abt d descendants of peace and harmony?

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Tonason: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2018
You forgot to say including you. Say it and shame the devil
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by MahatmaGhandi: 9:17am On Jan 23, 2018
Gerrard59:

Marriage doesn't stop people from cheating on their partners, neither does it stop sexual immoralities (which is a subjective phrase); what is sexually immoral to you might be moral to the next person.

Additionally, telling people to marry early even when they have not planned their lives properly is a sign of irresponsibility. While sex is important in marriage, it goes beyond sex. Your Hausa man analogy will not work as he'll later marry 3 more wives, cheat on them and procreate children he cannot take proper care of. Thereby, worsening the situation in the society more than fornication.

In summary, people should live their lives in a way that's not criminal minded and should not be criticised for it.

I addressed all these in later part of the write up but it seems to be missing in your quote.

Also sexual immorality is not subjective in the Christian faith. The lady that started the conversation stated her observation in relation to Christian fasting and the write up wad scribled in response to the original position.
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Jsaviour(f): 10:36am On Jan 23, 2018
elegushichilling:
so, because our flesh sometimes have it's way because of our spiritual weakness, we should stop praying and fasting?

I don't think it's about the flesh or spiritual weakness. Sex is a deliberate act and not an accident. You don't accidentally fall on a prick. Although she might not be innocent of the act too, what she is saying is why go through the stress of fasting and praying and still deliberately involve in immorality. Some will even query you for not going to church whereas some non church goers are better than them.
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Analee(f): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2018
PastorandMentor:
But it is true. Fasting and praying doesn't stop the craze for sex, fu**King spree like she puts it. Read what she wrote

''Most of you after all these fasting and prayers, church Crusades including 5Night of Glory, you all we go on a "Fucking Spree "..Feasting on your flesh having "Starved the spirit"...umu Delilah..keep pretending o, till after every.
exactly lik one bro after d 5nog wen dem do 4 our side,d bro carri d sista go huz go bleep,may God av mercy
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Rozaytee: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Afam4eva:
She has a point.

These people will not miss any church program. From Shiloh to 30 nights of glory to Redemption camp to 40 days fasting and praying to Every vigil yet their lives as still as dirty as ever. Apart from engaging in unsavory behavior, they still go about perpetuating evil all over the place without remorse. Nigeria's brand of Christianity is evil.
very very evil
Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Niflheim(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2018
The lady is making sense!!!

Anton Lavey said that only the ""inconsequential oloshi" will try to go against his true nature!!!

Re: "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
elegushichilling:
so, because our flesh sometimes have it's way because of our spiritual weakness, we should stop praying and fasting?
If you truly crave for righteousness, you wouldn't backslide after seeking the face of God. I was once like that, true definition of a good lady, many people liked me, I lived a life of displeasing myself to please others and so on, my parents and siblings thought I was righteous but deep within me, I knew that 'one' sin that seemed impossible to abandon, I knew despite my good attributes, if I die in that one sin, I wouldn't make heaven but to God be the Glory, God finally delivered me. I'm 100% free now. If you hunger for righteousness and seek God, you'd be set free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Every Nigerian Atheist Should Be Outspoken / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.