Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,855 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” (17820 Views)

Lady Praises Her Husband's Manhood For Being Faithful For 18 Years (Photo,Video) / His P#nis Is Too Big I Can't Do It - Watch As Lady Shares This Online / I Can't Stand It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
SilentBang:

Are you ok

Go and ask your father.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by 500NLaccounts(f): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
Falconry or whatever you call yourself, shut up and sit down with that your tiny useless dick. Anu ofia. Are you done posing for pictures in your oga’s office? grin
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Who is this Hoe?
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
500NLaccounts:
Falconry or whatever you call yourself, shut up and sit down with that your tiny useless dick. Anu ofia. Are you done posing for pictures in your oga’s office? grin

Lwkm see poverty mentality, poverty is a disease.

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by JULIE1925(f): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

lwkm hahaahhahaa look who is talking...........

Ha ha ha ah...u called urself a "godking" but u have a DOT size diick. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SULTANALAUDDIN: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

Ha ha ha ah...u called urself a "godking" but u have a DOT size diick. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Anyone who likes big dicks and isn't a hypocrite to admit it is a hoe?
The size of a man's penis is just another source of confidence or shame, like his financial status. We can be touchy about anything that threatens our manhood, which is silly and childish

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by ictty(m): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Is very simple and ease, do penis transplant, replace his penis with a doll penis that suit the size of ur pussy. What some ladies are huging for, is wat u are complaining of. such is life.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by JULIE1925(f): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=SULTANALAUDDIN post=64425065][/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by SilentBang(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Go and ask your father.

Smilezz** trust you not to dissappoint. kudos.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by makydebbie(f): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2018
UltraMax:
The size of a man's penis is just another source of confidence or shame, like his financial status. We can be touchy about anything that threatens our manhood, which is silly and childish
You know it's silly and childish. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
[quote author=SULTANALAUDDIN post=64425065][/quote] Dot size

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2018

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by christ007(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na wa

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by revolt(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

How is she a hoe? You guys should stop slut-shaming women, it's not nice. I still don't understand how her comment made her a hoe.
u dey mind the fool
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by jacyhelen(f): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:
Maybe, you are lacking natural wetness, getting wet helps a lot on issues like this, i would have suggested your husband to improve in his oral sexual skills to make you more wet before penetration, things like caressing, smooching, fingering, boobs squeeze and touching, clit giggling, neck licking, playing with your pubic hairs and eating your ass up, it can help.

But, it's just like there are d*cks that looks like a pounding stick, some even looks like a python and at the same time curved, these kind of d*cks can even shift your womb or come out from your mouth if you fail to pray before sex.

I pray you find a solution to your sexual problem.

hahhhahahahah..Jesus..Laugh wan kill me..savage reply
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Follygunners: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2018
Zykod:
yabaleft

True dat!
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Annie939(f): 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
get him a sex doll
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Follygunners: 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

How is she a hoe? You guys should stop slut-shaming women, it's not nice. I still don't understand how her comment made her a hoe.

You need dental braces, abeg!
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by josh123(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2018
JULIE1925:

how do u knw,have u tried it b4?
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
Sorry Anty, manage it for now, after your second pregnance, you will be glad you have something large enough to fill the hole grin
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Daniel2289(m): 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Na wa ooooh!!! Na so the guy sugar cane big.. What baffles me is that, they even try lubricant but all to no avail.
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Dpiano(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Small dick...too small.,normal average dick..its not big enough like my 2nd bf..now big dick ..its too big..which one do you even want sef

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

You know it's silly and childish. smiley
Of course. By 'we' I didn't mean I'm also like that, I didn't use 'they' to avoid some dimwit saying "so what are you?"
Its really childish for a guy to get all defensive when a girl says or does anything that threatens his masculinity.
It's either he's insecure or he feels women are inferior...maybe a little bit of both
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by makydebbie(f): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2018
UltraMax:
Of course. By 'we' I didn't mean I'm also like that, I didn't use 'they' to avoid some dimwit saying "so what are you?"
Its really childish for a guy to get all defensive when a girl says or does anything that threatens his masculinity.
It's either he's insecure or he feels women are inferior...maybe a little bit of both
Which is sickening. sad

It was just her preference and she's entitled to it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Orodje(m): 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
After they will say love is not all about sex so why complain And if man dick small them go say e too small if e big e too big nawa for women

That's the reason you should have sex as many times before you marry your partner, taste the goods before you buy it cool
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by April4th(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:
Maybe, you are lacking natural wetness, getting wet helps a lot on issues like this, i would have suggested your husband to improve in his oral sexual skills to make you more wet before penetration, things like caressing, smooching, fingering, boobs squeeze and touching, clit giggling, neck licking, playing with your pubic hairs and eating your ass up, it can help.

But, it's just like there are d*cks that looks like a pounding stick, some even looks like a python and at the same time curved, these kind of d*cks can even shift your womb or come out from your mouth if you fail to pray before sex.

Savage spotted
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

I like what I'm seeing
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by queenfav(f): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
donstan18:

But, it's just that there are d*cks that looks like a pounding stick, some even looks like a python and at the same time curved, these kind of d*cks can even shift your womb or come out from your mouth if you fail to pray before sex.

Hahahaha... Oga , I carry hand for you!
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

Who is this Hoe?

you are a dick-faced mole for insulting that lady and shame on you for been a man, you stupid son of a thousand fathers

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by giftedheart1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
i pity this madam...i hope u r aware that sexdolls can take any size?
Re: My Husband’s Manhood Is So Big I Can’t Stand It Anymore” by Futureberry: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:
Which is sickening. sad

It was just her preference and she's entitled to it.
you called it slut shamming when a man says his mind concerning a lady and call it saying her preference when a woman do same...

I ain't calling you a two face hypocritical person,am just saying you sound like one...and it will be so bad to learn that that how you are all trained up in your society over there in Ghana.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Be In Love With Two Persons At The Same Time ? / Picture Of The Finest Boy In The Party I Attended Yesterday / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.