Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (48172 Views)

Get Sexier For Your Man In This Crisp Panties / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2018
Have women really accepted to be less sexier than dolls? smh

1 Like

Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by classicfrank4u(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2018
LillyAnn:
Real women don't compete with dolls.
yes!! bcz dey know Dy won't win grin
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by Kotodoctor: 10:41am On Jan 23, 2018
Bigbanana:
Dr laser as fondly called by his admirers has craved a niche for himself in Nigeria as one of the most valuable plastic surgeons in Africa . the young medical practitioner allegedly claims to be working on some females to enable the look like sex dolls , he has created one already. See picture below

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/nigerian-surgeon-vows-to-make-sex-dolls.html?m=1

Everyone is trying to sell everyone something.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2018
Dr lesser can they be less expensive like sex doll, will they learn how not to resist male advance their nagging is something else... abeg I prefer sex doll, no extravagant expenses, no nagging , the doll will be at service anytime I want sex , so what's the need of having a woman
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by buffalowings: 10:52am On Jan 23, 2018
michlins:
plastic surgery isn't for ugly people but for people with inferiority complex. Spot the difference

Did you by any chance go to SAVAGERY SCHOOL, YABA. grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by Brains1990(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin sharp sharp, no time, uncle yaff turn celebrity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Naija gals are Delilahs he shud better lay low loool
LOOKING AT UR PIC, I THINK U NEED SOME SURGERY TO MAKE UR MARKET BUY.
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by donnaD(f): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2018
Benjom:
Are you pondering what I'm pondering? grin
I think so.
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by positivethought: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
The issue is not been sexier they are already, the issue is their attitudes n affordability so if you have got a surgical solution to that then fine if not you are on a Long thing,Chinese n Aba made dolls go soon flood market men naija babes dey there de form.dem go hear wheeeen!.
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by nextstep(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
It's not the physical attributes of Nigerian women we're complaining about, it's the mental and personality issues. If you can make them more independent, less demanding, less argumentative, with a sense of humour, then you have a better shot.

*Note: I'm not saying women should be docile or something else chauvinist... after all I also prefer my male friends be independent, less demanding, and less argumentative. I just want a chill person I can hang out with who can take care of themselves - man or woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by lookingfly: 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Will all these idiots stop disturbing us with these sex talks. undecided
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by iomoge2(f): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2018
Damarislopez:
He needs to bring his machine down Nigeria to have more client and make it affordable

He is in Nigeria.
Lekki, Abuja and Surulere.

But no so affordable
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by Goddyj(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
That's what they call Rubbish

Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
greiboy:
The doctor laser needs a brain surgery
but wait oooo is it dat ladies are now patronizing this doctor cos of impending competition from sex dolls? Why dem go dey fear dolls na?cheesy.sex dolls are ordinary plastic.sex dolls don't experience orgasm and neither can dey give u Mouth Action plus sex dolls can't twerkcheesy.make our ladies no dey fear jor.sex dolls can't snatch ur husband or boyfriend.just yesterday a 19 yr old girl got married to a 45 yr old mancheesy. I guess na cos of the fear of sex dolls she grab at the man.hmm na wa wa oo cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
positivethought:
The issue is not been sexier they are already, the issue is their attitudes n affordability so if you have got a surgical solution to that then fine if not you are on a Long thing,Chinese n Aba made dolls go soon flood market men naija babes dey there de form.dem go hear wheeeen!.
bro if u know were dem dey buy sex dolls wey dey twerk abeg hala mecheesy.to me sha as long as naija babes can twerk their ukwu dey still got an edge over the sex dollscheesy.
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by positivethought: 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
lefulefu:
bro if u know were dem dey buy sex dolls wey dey twerk abeg hala mecheesy.to me sha as long as naija babes can twerk their ukwu dey still got an edge over the sex dollscheesy.
Alright no problem, you trust chinko now they can sure do it,let me holla them of the new demand specifications,just get your dough ready cos it's gonna be hot cake,but if NA ladies the sponsor you tell dem say,no retreat no surrender, they must change or them go hear wheeeen.
Re: Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
positivethought:
Alright no problem, you trust chinko now they can sure do it,let me holla them of the new demand specifications,just get your dough ready cos it's gonna be hot cake,but if NA ladies the sponsor you tell dem say,no retreat no surrender, they must change or them go hear wheeeen.
e go dey impossible for dem to do nacheesy.the sex dolls can't even walk not to talk of twerking cheesy.until i see a twerking sex doll then i go start to dey take d Tin seriouscheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry The Last Person You Had Sex With? / Hairy Women / Girlfriend Drives Lover's $100k Benz Into Pool For Ending The Relationship (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.